Holy shit, is Aubrey Plaza playing a Semen Demon ?

Holy shit, is Aubrey Plaza playing a Semen Demon ?

That ain't even her true form tho.

my penis

She's a maniac. MANIAC.

this is basically age of x but with the shadow king and a smaller cast right?

No man, those are all knock-off X-Men fantasy characters created by David's god-brain when he created the TV show's universe.
Age-of-X had the real thing abductibrainwashed for his ego trip, here it's only him and S. K. who are the real deal.
(you can even spot a T.K. using dude named Jack in the cast - obvious much?)
Though I'd love to see Knock-off Rogue make it into the comics proper.
Bonus points if we ever get a CGI Doop make a cameo.

Kinda?
They're mix'n'matching a bunch of stuff from various legion runs and runs with legion in it. At this point there is more unconfirmed than confirmed so you can't really say it's like this or like that. Somebody has gone to great lengths to keep the show independent of timelines and famous characters.

>Busker was originally written for a middle aged man, until Hawley met Plaza and rethought the character. However, Plaza insisted that the character's dialogue not be changed for her
This episode would've been really weird

>Aubrey Plaza will never step on your crotch
>Aubrey Plaza will never sit in your lap and possessively make out with you
>Aubrey Plaza will never look in your general direction

David's actor is the luckiest man alive as far as I'm concerned

>not knowing Semen Demon is Aubrey Plaza's true form
>not knowing Aubrey Plaza is one of the great actresses of our age because your dick isn't instantly hard the moment she arrives on screen

WEBMS WHEN

>implying my dick isn't instantly hard the moment she arrives on screen

>middle aged man talks about dominance while putting his foot on David's crotch

Yes it would've

I know that they said the part was written for a man, but are we sure that they weren't just slyly talking about Lenny not being Lenny? Once they revealed that Benny was mentally replaced I didn't know what to think.

Also you have to take into consideration how much of the show's original plot was rewritten once they decided to cast Plaza in the role of Lenny. Hell, we're not entirely sure how much of it had even been written when they started putting out casting calls.

>implying that when she arrives on the screen, I don't too

How did he stop the boners?

He didn't

Imagine if Aubrey Plaza was rubbing on your dick but then she turned into a parasitic monster and she was also your childhood dog.

Not a fun trade.

No.
Just no.

What even is this? How are we supposed to figure out without checking her IMDB and using process of elimination?

Legion. The X-Men show on FX.

>Semen demon xd

Thank you. Had no idea this was a thing.

She's like a walking talking fake aol email from 90s where guys would pretend to be women but it wasn't widely known yet that guys were scamming other guys..something about Kenny being 400 pound farouk doop thing inside a plaza package makes it all so weird and creepy

could you imagine her with some goth grease paint

But I still get my dick rubbed more than before

It seems ok

>that wall
does anybody know how this furnishings "style" or trope is called (if any)? I mean it seems just to be in the state of disrepair but this particular state of disrepair is somewhat distinctive in movies/tv series: puke-grinish walls, random halfbroken objects from different time periods... I mean if you ever seen people living in shitty conditions IRL it never looks like this. Only "cool" sexy junkies in movies do. I suppose it should imply their selfdestructive nature and shit, while taking away this feeling them being just untidy slobs. and it kinda works. Is there a particular cinematography name for this or at least something tvtroppers agree on?

>Shadow King fucking around with David's memories while in the form of a sexy woman dancing
This show is incredible

>this entire post
Lurking for potential Tiles 2: The Tilening, Wall Edition.

Woa.
Nelly.

No, death is white. Plaza's face doesn't have the right shape

seems like it