I'm fit, tall, european and got a big cock...

I'm fit, tall, european and got a big cock. I fuck 8/10's on a near-daily basis and have two fwb's I'm about to do a threesome with. I'm not even 23 but have already had threesomes with 8 women in my life.

I'm the antithesis of most of you incels in every way imaginable, except for one thing: I'm addicted to Sup Forums and its memes. I've been here since 2013, and may be considered an oldfag as there are too few of us left.

How does it feel to share board with someone you envy and despise so utterly?

t. soyboy

worst bait ive ever seen

>got a big cock
C'mon soyboy, let's see that.

>How does it feel to share board with someone you envy and despise so utterly?
i wonder how insecure you must be to brag about it on Sup Forums.

honestly think about it:
what makes you feel the need to create this post on Sup Forums? why trying to show others how awesome you are? what drives you? it can only be one thing: the deep ingrained desire to be noticed by others. to be acknowledged.

its ok mate we are all shitposter bros on Sup Forums. no need to put others down. instead of sex you need love!

t. soyboy

>literal cuck delusionposting for (You)s
entertaining but pathetic

I know it sounds like bait, and it kinda is. But I chose to omit the fact that I'm half black so as to not attract every Sup Forumsack immigrant on the board. So I deserve some credit.

Also everything I said is legitimately true. This post is just for my own amusement. I find it hilarious that most people on the board are so insecure that they can't fathom someone social, attractive and charismatic sharing an interest with them.

But guess what, not all of us are home dwelling virgins. One of my best mates is a total handsome chad who can get anyone he wants, and he frequents Sup Forums.

Faggot!

I'm only 19 and have already been in orgies with my moms friends, and my friends moms

t. soyboy

>I find it hilarious that most people on the board are so insecure that they can't fathom someone social, attractive and charismatic sharing an interest with them.

It's not that we "can't fathom" it, we just hate you. Know the difference, fag.

Not sure what it is about it. I am 6'4", have a big dick and know how to fuck. I could get single chicks all day long, it's almost too easy. I find that it is so hot to fuck a girl that has a guy back home waiting for them. Not sure what it is but it really gets me off. There is a challenge to it, I can't just lift up my shirt and show off my sexy as fuck abs and get them in bed unlike all the single chicks I used to bang

oooooo its gonna suck when you got bored of slapping meat into holes you fucking ape

lol ok

As stated, I really don't do it for bragging sakes, as none of you will believe me and I already have real life friends to brag to (they think it's pathetic as well, but lol who cares, we're still mates)

It's mostly to piss people off. But what really triggered this baitpost was an argument between two guys calling eachother virgins. I mostly wonder how many on Sup Forums are like me

The only thing you did right was post a picture of the GOAT.

I'm not impressed by your performance

>2013
>oldfag

Wew lad!

im an actor you have all seen before but none of you will believe me

>im not even 23

It shows. Post again when you're 30 (don't worry, you'll still be here) and you realize everything you think is important now means dick all.

pretty much this.

it's gonna suck when you realize you spent all that time and can't get it back

> One of my best mates is a total handsome chad who can get anyone he wants, and he frequents Sup Forums.

Stop larping as him then

> be nerdy teen in middle school
> introduced to Sup Forums, dabbled in other boards
> get addicted to baneposting and funny memes in classic Sup Forums
> get older, attractive and more mature as puberty hits
> still Sup Forums addict
> continue memeing on a board you know you should've grown out of
> sometimes neglect social life and sex for Sup Forums

I'm desperate for other anons who share this feel. I can't be the only one in the world. I just want anyone else to honestly say "yes I have said no to my fwb or date because I wanted to meme on Sup Forums that night."

Sorry for the bait post, I just needed some replies to get noticed in the catalog. Hope you understand.

Did your Moms friends tell you mom about your big hairy ballbag and glistening helmet?

Chad here. Love calling Sup Forumsirgins virgins, gotta show ‘em their place

same, these posts used to bother me but then I got old

I'm no longer a virgin, which probably helps, but this shit doesn't bother me any more.

The only thing that bothers me is that I USED to be bothered by it.

I'm not. I'm definitely not as objectively attractive as him, and I don't use Sup Forums. I'm however more socially adept and charismatic, which helps a lot.

>I'm however more socially adept and charismatic

lmao who says shit like this, are you a psychopath?

I really don't think these things are important. I just typed it to have fun here. The funniest part being that I myself know all of this to be true, while everybody else here tries to mock me by saying I made it up.

I'm 22 and I've realized that I basically totally fucking wasted my years of 14-21 playing videogames, drinking too much, and being lazy. I'll never get that time back. I've missed out on so many friendships and experiences. I actually feel less closeness to people my age because of how little I have in common with them.

>I'm [...] socially adept
It shows

interesting to communicate with real amerimutt

>Trust me, you'll still be here when you're 30

I really don't want to. Please help

What time? I probably dedicate more time to this place than I ever did to school, work, relationships or even Runescape.

The utter hypocrisy of calling someone out for wasting their time while you post on Sup Forums.

>2013
>oldfag
Hahahahahahaha
Been here since 06 faggot

You see this is rather sad than impressive. First off, orgies aren't difficult or sexy to begin with. Second, the poeple participating in these with their friend's nubile son are obviously fucked up people who you should stay away from.

Dude get the fuck out now. >hurr durr here forever, FUCK THAT. Get out. Have you ever spent a whole day just browsing Sup Forums? Like literally from dawn to dusk? If not, get the fuck out. If you spend a decade here all you'll think when you're 50 is just how much you wished you had told your dumb kid self to stop browsing the fucking internet like a loser and enjoy your youth while you still have it.

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

i know that feel. but i wouldn't give up anything good for Sup Forums nowadays cause its a shitty containment board

So you realize there are people way more attractive and social and rich than you (or I) ever will be? And yet, despite getting their life on a silver platter, they waste those opportunities while memeing on Sup Forums?

How does that make you feel?

>2013
>oldfag

>literally le 53% face

You failed to mention that those threesomes were with a large coke and a big mac, you fat shit skin fucker.

stop crossposting you nigger

You sound like my mate. I try to tell him to stop it, not only is it damaging your psyche but think about it: no matter what, these girls got a guy who dicks them regularly. So what you're essentually doing is temporarily filling another guy's fuckmeat. Bits of his cum has definitely gone through your peehole.

Something about that is just downright unsettling. Not too far from being a cuck in my opinion.

14 to 21 is just a blur for everyone so don't sweat it.

> calls other people insecure
> tripfags

Biggest bait in the thread desu.

Oh yeah and fuck you guys for ruining desu, senpai and baka which were perfectly fine three letter abbreviations, but noo you had to meme them up

Why would I be upset? We are like the machines and the humans in the Matrix.
You are dependant on our culture/imagination (memes) and we are dependant on your machination.
I don't envy you, I pity you. Because you will never understand how semen will be lost in the drain.

>2013

I was forced to retire my very respected trip in 2012 because of the reddit invasion and normie scum like you. I hope you get Dodged by sperging out Sup Forumsacks.

>my very respected trip
lol ok

how is it a threesome if there's 8 women

I'm 36. Used to be a tripfag. Started coming to this sink hole 2006. Promised I would leave in ~2012.

Still here.

I wish
I'm actually 50% and scandinavian. Get cucked, slut

Thanks man...but it just felt like a waste. I was such a half-asser of everything I did. Bare minimum to get by. You know the end of Schindler's List? I could've done more. You know the famous scene from On the Waterfront? I coulda been a contender.

Instead, I was the bum. At least I'm making up for it now. Every opportunity I see I fucking take it and run with it.

Consistent top ten post count in the archives from 2009-2011.

Didn't even need to Oval or /cel/ to do it.

Definitely not an oldfag on Sup Forums, although I came onto Sup Forums itself in 2009. But compared to 90% of the board who came after fappening or Trump, I'm old as shit

that doesn't mean shit. tripfagging is not respectable

>90% of TV
>after fappening or Trump
Pffft. Try the creation of Sup Forums. That's when this website truly started dying.

Well I'm a chef at Wendy's and make 500k a year.

Nah I don't have sex often enough to get tired of it. Besides the one hour of sex is miniscule compared to the time I spend on this board

t. Sup Forums
OR
t. /reddit/

Either way it was needed so people knew they were getting VALID opinions.

>old fag
No just a regular fag

>being this delusional
lol ok

Nah. That was 2012 when the feds and reddit swamped us.

newfag as fuck. trips, like sage, were typically corrupted. but tripfagging does have a good purpose. speaking of which, do people even know or use sage anymore?

Since we won't believe you, why not just tell me?

>being this jealous
You'll never be an infographic legend on any board, let alone Sup Forums

i've been on Sup Forums since 2007. cry harder you cancerous faggots

No im le high functioning sociopath

>threesomes with eight women
>three
>eight

But I have. Whatever computer I use, my smartphone, my pc, my mac, my work computer, I do the same thing. Open up every single semi interesting thread in the catalog as a new tab. When I'm done through I refresh and get a new batch of "good" threads.

I've done this for 4 fucking years! Almost every single day! What. The. FUCK do I do?

>implying every threesome has to be a different group of two women.

Sad to see so many fall for the it's me and my bitch pasta reworked for the new soy slurping faggot generation.

The year when normalfags hot changed to normies I knew the Sup Forums of old was gone forever. Those guys weren't baited this easily.

Cold Turkey now. It's just a matter of will. Do or die.

So have I. I invented the Shelley Winters pasta. Suck my dick.

12 threesomes in total, 5 of them with my ex, 2 without. Mong

>implying anyone knows what the fuck that is
you're gonna have to try harder than that son

That's awesome dude. Why are you here?

It’s not really a new threesome then is it? It’s more like 1/3rd of one. You would have to have three of those before counting as an entirely new one

You’re basically saying you’ve had two and two thirds of threesomes

Thought you were here since '07?

4 of them were with my then girlfriend, 2 have been with a friend and her friends. Use math

yep. although i was mostly gone during 2013-2014. i wish i could quit again actually

>he is coming to Sup Forums just to gloat about normalfag bullshit

You people really need to leave.

See
You haven’t even had three

No, I'm saying I've done the sexual act of threesome with 8 different women you mongoloid.

Some guy at the gym called me a twinkie or something? He said, "A twinkie with an ass like that?!" and then slapped me there on my way out of the gym. I don't know what that is but I'm small with blue eyes, brownish blonde hair, I'm extremely white but not albino, and I wear size 7.5 shoes and have a 26.5 inch waist on good days. Girls and quite a few guys want to be with me all the time, but I dont want to have sex with any of them. I've never fapped. and I'm always happy and I sometimes come here because it's funny. Some people don't like me though because they're always sad and I'm never sad.

So any advice on how to be more confident? i don't mean with girls just in general

>dude I fucked one girlfriend for a year, then fucked another girl the next year, I must have had a hundred threesomes because I fucked two separate girls a hundred times lmao

Retard

>have a gf
> have threesomes with 5 chicks together
> They only count as one threesome

Were you dropped as a child?

lmao this x1000

fucking OP you delusional man slut, nobody gives a fuck

I'm 29, horribly average and have fucked over 80 women. At least 20 of them were 8/10.

I've never paid for sex and have never gotten any diseases

What's your point? Literally nobody cares.

>mfw OP can't count

Dude, wanna be friends?

>dude I’m a chad
>dude I’m an oldfag
>being THIS retarded in your own thread

what a fucking mong lmao

Sure! Wait.. but you barely know me stranger. Why would you wanna be my friend? In fact, I may be a sort of demon summoned to you on this day to deceive you with a stranger post. Or mayhaps I am not a person or demon at all. Do you still wish to continue?

So in other words, you're a big guy (for us)?

It's more of a natural thing. And despite appearing very confident, I sometimes struggle with it. It's mostly about staying logical. Remind yourself: this really isn't such a big deal. Let's fucking do it.

Also remind yourself that the mere fact that you have existence and sentience is awesome and makes you awesome.

Remind yourself that for some inexplicable reason the universe converged in a 1 in a trillionth of a trillion chance in a way such as to form an ecosystem wich in turn gave way to life itself, which you are lucky enough to indulge in. You live, therefore you are fucking awesome. That gives me all the confidence in the world

confidence? people are confident when they're sure about themselves. You become sure about yourself when you can trust yourself.. You trust yourself when you commit to things you tell yourself you'll commit to and stuff... ya know?

Yea

>Wanting to see another man's penis

how much of a faggot are you?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.