Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zoTNVSArKxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Die Hard is not a Christmas movie

Die Hard is a holiday movie. different from a Christmas movie, but not totally

It is though

Why do you care you fucking autist

That's fucking creeping me out

My best Christmas movie? Heh, I'll bet you think I'd choose something festive and cheerful like "It's A Wonderful Life" or "A Christmas Story" like I'm just another unwashed simp... Well, my good gentlesir, I *hate* to shatter your preconceived notion, but my "best" Christmas movies just so happen to be Die Hard and Lethal Weapon. Bet you didn't see that one coming, eh? I'll head back to the Rick & Morty general now, but I just wanted to stop by and blow your mind. Wubba lubba humbug.

*EDIT* Thank you for the Gold kind stranger, always nice to see another purveyor of excellent taste.

My dad always insists on watching it on Christmas so yeah it is

Who makes these fucking things? Does some user just spend hours on end in paint drawing new variations of brainlet Wojack?

It's a New Years eve movie for us. Our Christmas movies are 'It's a Wonderful Life', 'Jingle All the Way', 'Miracle on 34th Street' (1947), 'The Great Rupert', 'It Happened on Fifth Avenue', and a few more.

Jingle All The Way is brutally insane I can't imagine watching that with my family

it's a good meme

GREMLINS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIE!!!FACT!!!

Gremlins is the best christmas movie

It's like with "rare pepes". When memes catch on, people just make their own variations. How new are you to Sup Forums?

>let's air all those crap movies every fucking year for christmas. t. every fuckign tv channel

>haha no u big dummy XD
>it no christmas mobie it holiday mobie
>u wrong
>you just a augist that mean you wrong
>me dad work for die hard he say it chrimas mobie

this man is living the dream

black christmas*

The movie takes place on Christmas eve.

Jesus wtf

>hallmark christmas movies aren't kino

>watching the same movies every single fucking year as tradition
i don't know how you idiots do it. sounds like torture.

Technically Brasil is a Christmas movie as well

Yeah my mom sits that one out.

Reasons Die Hard is a Christmas movie:

1. takes place on Christmas Eve
2. Christmas music plays throughout the movie
3. Characters constantly reference Santa, Presents, Jesus and Miracles
4. Story of Redemption
5. Holly is pregnant referencing the birth of Jesus

tradition is a noumenon. if you hate it you are most likely more sapiens sapiens than neanderthalis, and you are not of the bloodline of the elders.

The local kinotorium played Batman Returns in late December. So it's a Christmas movie. Now fuck off

You listed zero actual reasons why it's a Christmas movie.

A moving being set around/during Christmas DOES NOT A CHRISTMAS MOVIE MAKE. It's not ABOUT Christmas -- either its traditions or history.

It's a movie about hostages and a man with no shoes. It's as much of a Christmas movie as Cobra -- which has a Christmas tree shown in a store display window and a Toys R Us Christmas commercial.

Die Hard is not and will never be a Christmas movie.

wouldn't he have comparable brain power to a regular human, or are each of them leaching precious blood from the primary brainlet?

You win.

>takes place during Christmas
>Christmas themed soundtrack
>Christmas party plays a large part in the heist
>opens with a Christmas rap song
>various characters going on about plans for Christmas
>John goes to meet his ex wife for Christmas
>even buys his kids gifts
>ends up getting back with his wife, ultimately saving his and his family's Christmas
OP is the textbook case for the Dunning-Kruger effect.

what manifestos and 240p youtube videos do i need to consult in order to understand what you're saying

>that spacing
Ah, so redditors are perpetuating this idiotic "die hard isn't a christmas movie" meme

strawman

I haven't written it or made them yet, so you'll just have to keep due with me so far.

>DOES NOT A CHRISTMAS MOVIE MAKE
you can't structure a sentence more reeddit than this. it's literally r3ddit syntax. time to stop posting

Not even close. At best you could've said it was an ad hominem. I never use the term "redditor" as a positive, and outing yourself as a redditor or at least an ideal redditor candidate with that obnoxious spacing has nothing to do with strawmanning.

checked and keked

A movie doesnt have to literally be about Christmas to be a Christmas movie. It’s called subtext you fucking mongoloid

what are some other Christmas movies that opened in July? I can't think of many.

>this is the year we finally push back against reddit and the die hard meme

youtube.com/watch?v=zoTNVSArKxM
Actual best Christmas movie coming through

I guess it's a wonderful life isn't a Christmas movie either, since the plot doesn't revolve around Christmas.

>I guess it's a wonderful life isn't a Christmas movie either, since the plot doesn't revolve around Christmas.

I’ve bever seen a thread where OP was BTFO this much, kek

Uhh nobody says this it's pretty damn christmas, has angels and god in it and themes of friendship and goodwill.

Ok, stop the memeing for two seconds. How the FUCK is this person alive?

Redditors are adamant about their ironic taste in "Christmas" movies. It's the closest thing they'll ever have to a religion.

I recall reading about some guy who had a massive tumor removed, leaving him with very little brain. Over the years, as the tumor had grown larger, his brain just sort of re-wired itself to work around it.

Nothing ironic about Die Hard being a Christmas movie. The facts are right fucking there in the film itself.
It's like saying Rush Hour isn't an action movie.

I know some people can live with half a brain, but his skull is almost hallow. They haven't covered it up either, its just exposed.

No, I get it. Ironically choosing Die Hard rather than a real Christmas movie just shows how subversive and unique you are. Wubba lubba dub dub.

>Wubba lubba dub dub
This is redditspeak. Go there.

Why is she touching his head? How is he allowed outside? The slightest injury to his head and he's fucked. What the fuck is this, where can I read about this?

Its not a christmas movie, but The Thing is what I always watch during Christmas time. The atmosphere in that movie is perfect.

fuck off

If a movie can take place with a changed setting/time/etc and not affect the plot, then it can't be called a Christmas movie.

wow i think hes actually mad about being outted as a faggittor after this logic-ignoring post

Why the fuck are you so upset Die Hard is a christmas movie?

>what’s the Rotten Tomatoes score?

I'm pretty new, just got into Sup Forums a few weeks ago.

Any tips for a new guy?

I pussied out before they showed it.

what the FUCK

That's enough Sup Forums for today.

>A Goofy Movie isn't a goofy movie

This post is unironically indicative of autism.