>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.19: Twin Suns (March 18) (LOL)

>Rebels 3.18: "Double Agent Droid"
mega.nz/#F!GAF3XJrL!Fj3En9Z3z-SV81mu25dW4Q

>Rebels Recon: Double Agent Droid
youtube.com/watch?v=9LJGjPz2RFc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2017/03/17/star-wars-rebels-sam-witwer-previews-darth-mauls-confrontation-with-obi-wan-kenobi
youtube.com/watch?v=IqjF5eUXJ8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No episode links yet, don't ask.

>Buy All The Books Edition
That is the wrong edition user and you know it.

I can't believe Darth Maul is fucking dead.

FILONIAAAARRRGGHEAH

Mauls death will reflect like Thrawns finale - lame.

>Literally the only good characters left to root for are Luke and Finn
Luke's going out in TLJ just like Leia.

ign.com/articles/2017/03/17/star-wars-rebels-sam-witwer-previews-darth-mauls-confrontation-with-obi-wan-kenobi

>The above clip shows a Maul who, at least briefly, is ready to give up and who is not all mentally there – not an unfamiliar place for Palpatine’s former apprentice, who was reintroduced on The Clone Wars in a very broken place, physically and mentally. Said Witwer, of how he approached these moments, “I was trying to make a very specific statement. Dave [Filoni] presented me with the scripted material, and we talked about it beforehand, but when it was time to do it, Dave and I were in complete agreement and said 'We’re going back to Lotho Minor, the garbage heap. We were [mentally] going back to that cave where Savage discovers Maul.’ And in a way we were making a statement that while he composed himself, the madness was always there. The despair, the suffering, none of it has been healed, in any way. Mother Talzin doing all that she did and Maul putting together a shadow collective and conquering Mandalore... All the things he did, he never really left that cave where Savage found him.”

>Added Witwer, “One thing to remember about Maul is that the Maul you saw in in that cave [on Clone Wars], the spider Maul, that’s the subtext to everything he does. That’s the way that I look at it. He can’t hold it back in this moment. And of course, once he feels like he’s going to get what he wants, he starts hiding again. But that’s always inside him. It also makes a statement of ‘Can this guy be saved?” Or will he even allow himself to be saved? Or is it best that we put him down like a rabid dog?’”

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW EP?!?!?!?!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cue the Sup Forums shitposters shitting up our thread.

Star Wars Rebels is like_______

watery soup

cold porridge

soggy toast

The Op is already a shit post

*blocks your path*

warm, fluffy pancakes doused in pure maple syrup

Horrible execution

Why did they upload the fight before the episode?

Lol

Leia will die in between the films. Luke will die in 9.

Both will be terribly written and have unfitting, unfulfilling deaths.

Nah, Luke will either survive Episode 9 and die sometime between Episode 9 and the inevitable Episode 10 in 10 more years or die in Episode 9.

thats not an official chanel. They leak stuff early

What goes around comes around Maul.

Is there a mega for Rogue One? If not, can someone make one? I'd really appreciate it.

Last thread.

I didn't want Maul to survive until ANH but I didn't want whatever that was.

Poor Little Sith Lord 3 : The Kenobing.

Then what did you want?

Obi-Wan should have convinced Maul that his hate would destroy him or some shit and then Maul would become a neutral vagabond and get his own spinoff series and shit

>Scene is set up like a samurai duel
>The old man doesn't flip around like a muppet, he just puts down the wild dog attacking him with a gimmicky weapon by cutting through its most obvious flaw.
>All the prequel babies in here crying because it wasn't a 30 minute wirefu battle with this song playing in the background youtube.com/watch?v=IqjF5eUXJ8o like their Newgrounds stick fighting clips

I don’t know. Something amazing, I guess.

You posted this in the other thread.

Star Wars Rebels was a mistake.

>not even enough time to play duel of the fates

feelbadman

I think Maul finally realized that at the very end, but it was too late for him having a giant gash in his chest and all.

A more satisfying battle. That music swell followed by Maul lunging and dying in a few seconds was really anticlimactic.

Maul finally realized how utterly futile and pointless what he was doing was, but obviously it was too late at that point

Let's wait until we see the full episode, not an out of context clip, before passing judgment.

OT style fights suck this further confirmed it

It's not "prequel babies" it's just retards who were expecting things that just wouldn't happen.

does he have a Wook page?

Frankly I'm glad Maul died like a bitch (again) Should've never been brought back in the first place.

Post this again but without the damn spoiler.

and it's great that way

From a certain point of view, Maul died from a broken heart.

You are now aware that Wookieepedia hasn't moved the "Darth Maul" page to "Maul" because a couple users are afraid people will end up on the "Darth Maul/Legends" page looking for the "Maul" page.

I'm a Prequel babby and I liked this because it's thematically appropriate

Maul dying was expected, but was a more memorable death scene too much to ask for?
>gets cut once
>"muh chosen one"
>dies

Patrician taste

lel ben the GOAT

>Criticizes ol' red horn head for wanting to kill him
>He realizes why he's been on Tattooine all this time
>Retaliates by instantly killing him

Ha. Classic two-faced Ben.

You're not wrong if we're going by this

>Maul dies
>Only Obi-Wan is around to see it
>Ghost crew wonders what happened to him for the rest of their lives

Dooku best prequel sith

CERTAIN POINT OF VIEW!!!!

Are you ready for the ultimate plan to fail?

I think I can finally articulate why Season 3 was such a goddamn letdown up to this point. That is to say, Filoni had to stop doing saber fights and didn't think of what to replace them with.

Last season we had three jedi and four dark siders, and the show has been using lightsaber duels as a crutch action wise from the beginning. But someone reminded them that Luke doesn't fight a bunch of other guys in the films so they tried to scale back(as opposed to him meeting them in the EU like he did before). But they were so used to just doing Saber duels they just didn't know what else would come up.

Which is why so much of this season comes off as filler. They don't know what works so they're just throwing crap against the wall. Lets see if people like Chopper, or Maul, or if we can get people to actually like Sabine. I'm interpreting the late renewal this year as just more proof. They aren't starting production until they have a firmer grasp on direction. Even on Rebels Recon, Filoni basically talk about last weeks episode by saying yeah, he knows NOW what won't go over well but didn't then.

I'm not super charitable to Filoni and company, but it's taken them a while to get onto the thing that was obvious to everyone else. The Y wing episode was well received outside autists who complain about Star Destroyers taking damage. That's because if you aren't doing a duel the second thing is usually a dogfighting sequence but they've done essentially none of that outside stock TIE's besides one use of the Defender, and even that not often, and literally everyone thinks Phoenix Squadron is worthless due to how useless they seem to be. That it probably took months for them to see that doesn't speak well of them.

Maul is gonna get shot in the head by Owen Lars like a little bitch that he is.
Yay or nay?

I really hope Phoenix Squadron burns even if the Ghost crew survives. They're with Red Squadron on Yavin in Rogue One, so there's hope, right?

(you)

It's a literal mirror of Qui-Gon's final words and death. I agree with you but it works as is.

I just pray Thrawn doesn't job. But after this, Kallus will probably kill him.

There's literally no point to killing Phoenix Squadron. They're a bunch of nameless redshirts who exist just to die anyway.

I mean this isn't like a Stackpole project. Every pilot doesn't have a name or identity. When a random guy gets shot down or goes missing you aren't worried because that's Lujayne or Nawara or any of the dozens of other people who got a name and a backstory even if they died ten pages later. They're literally just random extras.

The death of Phoenix Squadron would have no weight.

I feel like the Benny Hill theme should be playing with this.

any point to watch the episode now after seeing the three clips?

>I can't like it unless there's a lot of lightsaber fights
Okay

WHERE ARE PEOPLE WATCHING THE EPISODE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So what you're saying is we need to kill Zeb

The answer is confirmed to be nay

They're not. Someone leaked clips.

The episode wasn't released, just a clip of Maul and Obi-Wan's duel was. Really.

Nope. its your average Rebels episode.

shit

Ahhh, Star Wars: Rebels, the gift that constantly promises to start giving, but never does because they're on a budget.

What a mess.

it was leaked, not released.

>Thrawn will die in season finale
>Thrawn novel out next month will allude to this event in an extremely cheesy manner

this episode singlehandedly killed my enthusiasm for star wars

The thematics around the fight and Mauls realization of how pointless his whole quest really was at the end was good, (and the Voice acting for both Obi-Wan and Maul was A+) but goddamn couldn't they at least of made it a minute long?

>Somehow, Thrawn knew Atollon would be his undoing. He only hoped he could rise like a Phoenix from the ashes.

There are ok episodes but lets not pretend this season hasn't been all over the place. Thrawn gets built up as this big force menacing the rebels then he'll disappear for weeks worth of episodes at a time so we can go on a treasure hunt or deal with a totally unrelated group of imperials or just see what a minor side character is up to. There's not a lot of focus.

And the saber fights were a crutch, a lot of them weren't that great. The SS and other guy kinda just showed up whenever things needed to be tense. One episode literally opened with them fighting for what was clearly just "well we needed them to be chased and this was kinda menacing". After a while they kind of just became Team Rocket since they could fight the rebels that often but nobody got a scratch.

>implying
Thrawn isn't gonna die for at least a few more seasons

Wow, what a terrible episode, I hope Filoni gets fired

If it were me I'd kill either him or Kanan. Zeb doesn't add much and his Arc is already done anyway, but Kanan just needs to bite the dust so Ezra can move on and keep developing. Ezra simply can't keep going living in Kanans shadow.

>i cant handle different opinions please leave

This is the worst episode of all time, as a longtime fan of Star Wars Rogues I am seriously let down at the way Darth Paul's fate was handled, this is a travesty and the single worse thing to have ever happened in human history

At this point, I think the Ghost crew should at least separate. All of their stories would benefit from it.

don't deny your shitposting faggot

Where to start, really? What's the point of this show? The point is that there is none. It doesn't exist to sell toys, because Hasbro doesn't make any fucking toys. It's not giving us any new insight into the Dark Times era. It skips potential awesome moments time and fucking time again. Mothma's speech? Nope. Saw's legs? Nope. Maul duel? Nope. Why? Because Disney follows a "less is more" bullshit ideology.

Shame too, because the 1st season is great.

>someone stating that they dont like something in a show i like is shitposting

its just gonna be you here soon you fucking shill

#prayforthrawn

This was a terribad episode, Doug Filoni should be ashamed of himself for so badly butchering Darth Maui's story, I hope season 2 is better!

We literally got the Mothma speech two episodes ago.

That's not really how cinematic samurai duels work. Any more than what we got would have been a pointless show of banter and show offiness. It was built up as much as it was so as to come down quick. Maul, like most of us here expected a final battle of the ages, but that was literally never to be so. Those days are long past.

>Doug

>Darth Paul

You didn't do that though, you made a confrontational shitpost

>if you don't share my opinion you're a shill

back to Sup Forums