Will we ever witness another great actress that is completely pure like Kiernan Shipka?

Will we ever witness another great actress that is completely pure like Kiernan Shipka?

Other urls found in this thread:

childstarlets.com/
amazon.com/David-Bowie-Homage-Heartfelt-Rendition/dp/B01CYRD058
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pure?

Kiernan's still pretty great. I think she's still a virgin.

She's innocent, graceful and elegant. Not like all those other sluts who have to flaunt their tits and asses.

those thighs though

She's 12 in that hula hoop webm.

there's too much sweaty bagina in this thread

Now I feel dirty.

Why did she have to turn 18? Life is cruel

What's going on here?

What was Stan thinking there?

She's a smart, mature young woman. Adulthood suits her.

hows her footgame

Exactly what it looks like.

s-sweaty...

I would still lick then tbqh

I wish she had stayed 12 forever.

are you guys like pedos or something?

NO

I wish you'd be chained in a basement and castrated

Noice

That's my fetish as long as Kiki is the one doing the castration.

Waifus thread?

I'm going to delete this link from my bookmarks. But I'm posting it here because it'll probably help someone.

childstarlets.com/

Lads where does the time go

i'll take shit i aint clickin for 1000 alex

meh you gotta subscribe and pay

i'll never understand people who don't want their waifus to be classy and pure

Left is patrician choice right is for plebs.

>pay
you're definitely gonna pay. newfag

I haven't visited it in years, it used to be free. Are you sure you can't use it normally and maybe there are a couple of paid features?

>he actually clicked it
jesus christ. you better purge your harddrives bruv quick

I clicked on pictures and was able to see them but when I tried to view a video it directed me to a subscription page.

Is that a nipple poking through?

yeah

hey, user. your ubers here. come outside it's the black van

Kiernan's a perky girl.

YAY! my ride is here

Kiernan seems like such a respectable young lady.

She looks like an uglier, (more) autistic Emma Watson tbqh.

literally no taste

delet this

Kiki is probably smarter than me...

>I think she's still a virgin.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

For real. This is the sluttiest she's ever been dressed, and it was at Coachella, so she was still probably the most modestly dressed girl there.

There used to be a video of her on YouTube singing Changes by David Bowie. She has a pretty good voice.

i just watched it. her makeup makes her so smoking hot in it.

Honestly I really don't know. She's very prudent and modest. In interviews and videos she doesn't flirt or act lewd, and there's no known boyfriend. She's the total opposite of Ariel Winters

She's too short

I wish it was just her and they cut out those two annoying broads.

same here. i would have downloaded it otherwise

can you make some webms of the first and second video like this

She's also the only one who knows the song instead of just reading the verse. She's just so perfect.

amazon.com/David-Bowie-Homage-Heartfelt-Rendition/dp/B01CYRD058

Pure?
Have you even ever held hands with a woman you autistic fuck?

>Attractive people are "pure"

Only neckbeards are pure.

For you.

Those tits look a bit saggy, specially for a young woman. She's uber qt tho.

She's just going braless.

T H I G

kino

i want to plow kiernan until my dick falls off

Hmm

She is not for sexual unless you marry her.

She must've been sweating a lot because of the nervousness. Imagine the smell of her panties