What the fuck was Shawn's problem?

What the fuck was Shawn's problem?

his dad was a dick

Nothing He's literally /ourguy/

*blocks your path*

You wish virgin

He had generic 90s white suburbanite problems.

yeah all those suburbanite trailer parks next to a freeway.

He went to the same high school as Corey.

>t. Private school student

FEEEEEENAAAYYY

>t. someone from a town only big enough for one high school

Was Cory a cuck, had a whole night with a qt pie, didn't even suck a tit, and somehow he cheated

and it was in the city.

>you will never have Eric tier hair

user, high schools usually cover a large swath of area containing many neighborhoods. And Boy Meets World certainly didn't take place in an inner city school district like you seem to be suggesting.

I'm suggesting that since Shawn and Corey went to the same high school, Shawn's life wasn't so shitty. Hence the "generic 90s white suburbanite problems"

well he lived in a trailer park and was extremely poor. his dad has a ton of kids from different women. pretty much all the kids are dicks. his mom leaves him. then his dad leaves him. then his dad dies. none of his siblings but one ever talk to him again. he gets bounced around from place to place never actually having a home. then he joins a cult, becomes an alcoholic, and gets dumped by the love of his life.

and ends up a manlet

Yeah. White people problems.

tots argree. like every white person i know was abandoned by their parents.

he was a cuck

Would you a Veronica Wasboiski, Sup Forums?

You weren't the smartest kid in high school, were you?

Who is he marrying here?

The irony

So you've never been smart. That's okay.

sounds like black people problems when they attempt to live in a white persons society.

Topanga was top-tier qt

Nah, being trailer trash is an exclusively white person problem.

>get btfo
>no you're retarded!

I'm not even that guy but you look pathetic

Yikes. I'm starting to really feel sorry for you now.

He was trailer trash

Morgan

some ex-junkie or something

Lawl you must never leave your house because that’s not even a little bit true

I don't even know where to look for a trailer park. I guess you just have to look out your window though.

>You will never watch peak 90skino again for the first time

Easily the best 90s show around, Topanga was qt, and even the later seasons when things started to fall apart was still comfy.

>hurr im a moron that cant find easily located communities
>hurr your house has an amazing view of the entire city
>hurr these two statements make me better than you

If you can easily find a trailer park near you, you lost at life. Sorry dude.

This might be one of the dumbest things I've read

yeah you really have to have failed at life to be able to read a sign on a road. i mean reading and driving at the same time. only fools could do such a thing.

You are a huge pussy if you have never seen a trailer park or known anyone from them. The only subabrian trash here is you. You can leave your moms neighborhood once you get a car and I promise you will find yourself driving to many places. Well if you don’t stay a lazy fuck who just goes to the grocery store

>Eric got increasingly more retarded as the years went on

Guess you need to be spoonfed.
>living near a trailer park

>visiting trailer parks for fun
Is this something poor people do?

Visiting? You just drive and read signs retard. You don’t have to even drive into them

so i need to be spoonfed because i live in the suburbs and have driven through cities? you're not much of a thinker, are you?

>it's a 'Shawn joins a cult' episode
>it's a 'Cory is featured on Unsolved Mysteries' episode
>it's a 'Eric is homeless' episode

Why did their first college dorm have a co-ed bathroom. I've never seen anything like what they showed.

Lots of tv shows so that though

I have literally never seen a sign for a trailer park. Like I've seen signs for RV parks in resort towns, but I've never gone so far out into the boonies to see a legit trailer-park. Do I need to visit Arkansas or something? Is there any reason to go there?

barefoot Topanga gave me a foot fetish as a young child : /

>literally
You have to leave your moms neighborhood , kid

Is that the only insult you've ever learned? Please explain to me why I should go to shitty parts of the country with trailer parks instead of nice places.

I enjoyed it senpai

I think you want to be insulted. I’m sorry you can’t look outside your small bubble

This nigga went on to become the most successful one of them all

maybe if you lived around more white people.

>small bubble
Most of the world is not a trailer park.

But that wasn’t the point that you were trying to make

i wish there's another show with main cast a young and handsome protag, his young and handsome best friend and his young and handsome brother. ;_;

>cuts his hair
>I KEPT MY RECEIPT

10% of americans live in trailers though. you'd have to be blind and a moron to have not seen one.

brehs

>the Rachel grew massive natural milkers and shows them every chance she gets on snapchat

>he thinks the population of trailer-dwellers is evenly distributed across the country
nigga u dum

>can't spell
>calls others dumb

Just let it go idiot. You lost about twenty minutes ago.

Yeah, a black person in that situation would've been shot and already doing 5-10

>lost
Wait, is this like, your hobby? Arguing with people on the internet? holy shit.

Cory's little sister? Wat

Your the one addicted to it though

What did they put in the water?

thank you, OP. i was wondering what to watch. any other shows like this, suite life and mighty med?

THEY WANT YOU TO TAKE THE ROLLS!!!

young topanga was top qt. why did she become a chubby cunt in the later seasons?

If Mr. Feeney was our teacher how would our lives be different?

Topanga or Wendy?

Windy but Corey wasn’t good enough for her.

The girl from the ski lodge

Corey was a pretty shit guy desu, he was lucky to have good friends and family.

She was a home wrecker

>Corey was a pretty shit guy
What? He was shown to be always doing the right thing

Lauren

He's white though. He never checked his privilege.

but he did, repeatedly.

The entire point of the show is about checking your privilege. Exact same with girl. We’re world

Girl meets world ***