David Ayer admits feminism destroyed Suicide Squad

David Ayer admits numale soy boys ruined the movie by pestering for female villains

anti-Sup Forums soy boys absolutely BTFO

Real Joker when?

WB destroyed SS, which if we are honest was never going to be a good movie anyway.

this is the one where they had to get to the top of a building right? I can't even remember the villain

Generic magical witch bitch #352

That wouldn't save such a terrible movie though.

name 7 other magical witch bitches

Any DC movie is terrible.

Might as well be awful with a villain people actually recognize.

all witches are bitches

Why is Harley Quinn, a normal human, recruited into the Suicide Squad. You know, the Suicide Squad, a group of individuals brought together to be a potential replacement for Superman?

What does she add?

She adds as much as the guy who can climb with ropes or the boomerang man

>a group of individuals brought together to be a potential replacement for Superman?
the fuck? They were never that

>brought together to be a potential replacement for Superman

That's not true though.

They were assembled to tackle any meta-human threats, including Superman himself.

You would think they keep her OUT of the squad so joker doesn't show up. Unless the secret side mission was to capture or kill joker that the squad wasn't told. But of course warner has no brain

Why did anyone think a civilian human with a baseball bat would be able to defeat Superman.

>lets throw a stupid bitch with a bat,a crocodile guy and a dude with a boomerang against a goddess to stop her from destroying the world!

She had a gun and a mallet too dumb ass. Did you even watch the movie?

Wildcard, bitches.

the climbing guy was meant to die. he was psych profiled to run. he was there to be an example

It's a good thing that was clearly explained and shown in the movie.

Doesn't she get superhuman strength at some point? I vaguely remember that being a plotpoint from the original series at least.

boomerang man was based as fuck tho

she's just crazy

I think Ivy gives her something that makes her immune to toxins at some point, so she's got that going for her.

>he was psych profiled to run
But he didn't actually attempt to run until boomerang guy told him to try it.

So they put him on the team just in case someone told him the bombs are a bluff? What if boomerang guy had decided to approach Joker's girlfriend or fire mexican?

CRAZIEST ONE EVER, BEGIN YOUR FEARS TODAY, SHE'LL DO A CRAZY ONE AND SOLVE THIS PICTURE

he was going to run regardless. boomerang just helped him along

>he was going to run regardless

I guess we'll never know. Regardless, the character was completely pointless.

Villain from Thor: Ragnarok
Red witch bitch from Avengers: Age of Ultron

That's 2

she was fucking sexy bro

How the fuck are they witches? I mean I know Wanda is called Scarlet Witch but she's not an actual witch with magic powers. She just has super powers.

And Hela is a goddess.

Scarlett Witch is not what she is in the movies. she's the daughter of Magneto and a mutant with powers.

also technically Entrantress is not a witch. She's more of a shaman or something

To be fair there was a lot of nice cinematic touches in that garbled mess of a movie and Ayer's made some good movies

That Joker was so bad that would probably make this shit movie even worse

more like McGrill university

>Scarlett Witch is not what she is in the movies
I know, that's my point. MCU Wanda just has powers, not magic abilities.

>also technically Entrantress is not a witch. She's more of a shaman or something
It's still magic, right?

It still would have been shitty.
Look at me, I'm so random. That's basically Leto Joker.

She has experience fighting metahumans. Let's be honest senpai, only Deadshot and El Diablo are any use against actually strong foes, and that's assuming they're weak to something that Deadshot can hit them with.

magic is too general of a term. but i suppose witches and shamans might fight into that loose term

but the heart stuff really feels like shaman or witch doctor stuff. the removing of the heart for reasons isn't really witchcraft in the European sense. They more about potions and spells involving animal parts and what not

Invisible Hula Hoop Girl!

I found it odd how they made Joke of all characters PC despite the storyline originally coming from a kids show.

Jared Leto has had allegations as well. Next on the Wienstien block.

Basically if she's there then they can blame whatever happens on The Joker because she's his girlfriend and he has a history of doing crazy huge explosive things.

So instead of people suing the US government for their covert ops team blowing up a city block they just blame the Joker, hashtag "Never Forget", light up a few buildings around the world and tell people that not all clowns are like that.

Wicked witch of the west

Morale.

The only thing that could have saved this movie was if everyone except Joker and Harley were cut and the plot was entirely changed. These 2 actors were beyond exceptional for their roles. I would have done a Joker and Harley take Gotham while Batman is mysteriously absent. No one knows what happened to him, but Gotham is in chaos and Joker is at the head of it all looting banks and fighting other bosses in gang warfare. Then Batman shows up in the last 30 minutes of the movie and kicks ass.

Not sure what his excuse would be for not being there most of movie, maybe Joker injured him really badly at the start and Joker claimed he killed the bat. He has no evidence so he runs around town getting away with tons of crime, showing off and upstaging other mob bosses.

1) Sabrina
2) Grunty
3) The Baba Yaga
4) The Wicked Witch of the West
5) The Evil Queen from Snow White
6) Rhea of the Cöos
7) The Elbow Witches from the Tale of Nanabojou

Fuckin' told!

I miss jokerposting lads.
>mfw mom asked me to take my pills tonight
>i didn't

i miss stories of jared leto leaving dead fish in costars trailers to get in character

John wick wasnt a witch

SOMEBODY STOP HIM!

>don't forget forgettable ninja latino guy

I love Jared's joker

WILLEM DAFOE JOKER WHEN.

He just has the naturally batshit crazy character down, and even looks like a Joker without heavy makeup.

okay. how does a bitch with pigtails, a gun, a mallet and a baseball bat defeat Superman?

your answer can not refer to Kryptonite or magic.

good thing he was barely in it.

so the film was ruined by feminism, and not by having a shit script?

At least in Assault on Arkham, they're just using her knowledge of Arkham Asylum and couldn't give two shits if she died in combat or her head exploded.

Can’t remember a thing about this shitty movie, wasn’t most of the killing also done by random army guy, and his team?

Cast s Dark Knight Returns film (that cuts off before the Superman plot) around Dafoe's Joker.

Can David Ayer's daughter also fucking kill herself too so we can be rid of him as well? please god? I want to wake up tomorrow and find out that it happened, i will not even feel guilty, he is a fucking hack and his shit is even worse than Zack Snyder's

circe
zatana
morgana
raven
jinx
silver sorceress
madam xanadu

took way too long for this reply, holy shit, some fucking stupid kids on Sup Forums.

oh dear god yes i hope so. leto joker is awful

Basically what said.

If Joker had of been the main antagonist for the movie it would make sense to recruit her for Waller to use as a way to try and gain an advantage over him. Or fuck if the movie was just like the animated Arkham movie she used to work there she would be one of the most useful people to have.

They never mentioned the Joker by name so they could see the reception for Leto Joker and leave the door open to do the Jason Todd reveal if no one likes him. I have no idea what normies think of Leto Joker but hopefully everyone hates him as much as I do. On the bad side I'm pretty sure they already cast Dafoe in the DC universe and it wasn't the Joker, think it was some guy in Aquaman or something.

>They never mentioned the Joker by name so they could see the reception for Leto Joker and leave the door open to do the Jason Todd reveal if no one likes him
This is extremely dumb because Jason Todd has a big potential as Red Hood and they aren't going to sacrifice him like that.

>What does she add?
a warm hole

>be part of suicide squad
>complete mission
>WALLER: All right you fucks, now you get to warm your cocks
>Harley is chained to whatever they can find
>guys take turns on her
>ejaculate on her

THat's why she was there. Ayer had shot a rape scene between harley and deadshot (which is the reason why she's friendly to him) which was cut out for being too "extreme".

No gives a fuck about your stupid fucking comic book stories you fucking manchild. Getting rid of Leto Joker is more important than your autistic numale Red Hood shit.

I can't even remember her name, but it was that Cara Delevigne Dancing Voodoo Witch Girl and her cgi brother.

Leto Joker definitely shouldn't have been the main antagonist.

Leto ruined it by portraying the Joker as "The Other" when the Joker is meant to be the most familiar thing, the madness that tugs at you every day as life grinds on you and weighs on you, demonstrated at its best by his whole "one bad day" thesis he tried to exemplify by torturing Gordon. Batman is the weirdo, the "other", the unachievable, incorruptible pillar of justice that, for all his other faults, can never be made to abandon justice for anything, no matter how humanizing it would be.

More importantly, why is Harley Quinns costume constantly redesigned when none of the redesigns have ever been as good as the original?

Ever watched a Disney Movie made before the year 1990?

>being this triggered
Cool down your edge because it's not going to make you look cool to you schoolmates.

I mean, they did stop her though, soooo...

Shut up nerd

she falls into the same chemical vat as joker

That would only work if there had been a previous Batman movie that ends on a cliffhanger where Batman is really fucked up, maybe an adaptation of Knightfall or something.

Which would require WB actually mapping out a coherent plan rather than just throwing random shit at the wall.

I don't get the point of suicide squad : Couldn't Batman, Superman, etc. handle the big ennemy of the movie?

Doesn't have Boomerang also some superpowers? Only read 10 or so comics of the Suicide Squad years ago, only remember that Deadshot hatefucked with Harley Quinn the entire time.

He tried to adapt the comic book origin
He shouldn't have. And he made it a lot worse.

To suicide

>a bunch of normal people without any powers put together to fight a goddess
Were they some kind of self life ending group?t

A GREAT BIG BUSHY BEAVER

Ayers is a solid director. Given some time The movie would have been fine (especially if he switched out Enchantress for Joker)
Still it was mindless entertainment that was at least visually interesting unlike the dull slog of a lot of the MCU movies

Margarita
Triss
Yennifer
Phillippa
Kiera
Assire
Sheala

They were put together to get Amanda Waller out of the city

What a problematic argument, you shitlord. Are you saying woman cant be a superhero ?

Willem is a bigger meme casting than Mads at this point. And Crispin Glover should be the Joker

>Real Joker when?
They still have time to do pic related because his scenes were cut from JL.

it's the only way to save the DCEU.

She's normie bait, like the Joker. They don't give a fuck about characters like Deadshot or THE MAN THAT CAN CLIMB ANYTHING.

Sailor Moon
Sailor Mars
Sailor Venus
Sailor Mercury
Sailor Uranus
Sailor Neptune
Sailor Pluto

damn, this would be A+

Well originally it was because she knew Arkam Aslyum inside and out.

Same reason why black widow is on the avengers.

shit he even has the voice for the joker, unbelievable he never got the role

It would work, but DC is trying to create a movieverse. If they wouldn't do that, it would be entierly possible.

shit, what the fuck are those clowns at DC doing? they cast him as literally who in Aquaman instead

Maybe they think after he played the green Goblin he can't be a cape villain anymore.

How fucking new are you?

nothing more visually interesting than garbage cgi

no idea what you are trying to imply here... Dafoe get's cast for all kinds of stuff, but not cape vilains anymore.