Wasn't she supposed to be the next big thing?

Wasn't she supposed to be the next big thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2756165/Django-Unchained-actress-claimed-harassed-LAPD-making-boyfriend-car-actually-having-sex-witnesses-claim-police-audio-claims-went-racism-rant.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's big where it matters

Hmmm

What is it with Africans and the buggy, glassy fish eyes?

Holy crap her butt is huge

what do these words mean?

What is it about the supporting actress Oscar that kills your career?

Where’s that? Her fucking forehead?

she has good facial structure but she's still pretty gross

I remember a thread cfom a couple years ago where this faggot was insisting she was a huge super talented star. The stupid bitch could barely handle maz katana

It turns out the sjws pretending to like people like that are a tiny minority and/or don't put their money where their mouths are.

Is it breast cancer?

When you screw up a large movie production, rumors spread and people take less risks with you.

why haven't we seen more of that ass. i feel like she's hiding it.

also that she's avoiding roles that have her as the romantic interest of white men

people don't want to have sex with black girls

you don't like yellow eyes? you fucking bigot

Tell me more, how'd she fuck up a 10 minute voice acting part?

goddamnit, time to spend the next hour jerking off to big black asses being enjoyed by white men.

This desu, is there any more kino feeling then putting a mulatto child in an African?

Little breasts are so sexy!

How shocking, not even blacks want black girls

Lupita Nyong'o has apparently had several of her scenes cut down in the upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

The actress, who won an Academy Award for her performance in 12 Years A Slave, stars in the upcoming blockbuster as maz kanata. A source told the paper: "The CGI seemed to be what Lupita struggled with, perhaps because it meant she felt less of a connection to the character.

"There was a general sense that something wasn’t working so a lot of her scenes ended up being either re-worked or cut. Unfortunately she just didn’t end up delivering.

"It does happen in Hollywood, but not usually with Academy Award winners. Her part in the final film will now be a lot smaller than was initially expected.

"It’s ultimately quite embarrassing for Lupita but she’s still thrilled to even be in such an iconic movie."

despite director Rian Johnson posting an image of Maz Kanata earlier this year - seemingly of someone starring as the character in the Force Awakens sequel - Lupita Nyong’o, who plays the character, has yet to work on the film.

Speaking to Collider, Nyong'o said when asked what it was like working with Johnson: “Rian! I haven't worked with him yet; I've yet to shoot. That's in my future.”

JUST

nah, i'd rather we keep african women african as white men's pets for future generations. lupita's pretty close to the ideal type

>*BBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPP*

>He actually believes this

>black mexican
How is she not the most popular person in this current political climate? She should be the leader of the resistance against Führer Drumpf's AmeriKKKa!

She can barely read lines. She could never make a great speech.

I know jj desperately wanted diversity by not not just cast an old black woman? Thise ones in the matrix did a good job

No about of Jewsplaining can convince my dick to get erect over her. Hence she'll never be anything but an Oscars novelty.

>You raped thousands of hot movie stars!

>And this fucking pig disgusting monstrosity!

>"I can't comment on the allegations, other than to say whatever I did, I did NOT fuck that pig disgusting monstrosity"

He's more offended that people think he fucked that ugly mutt than that he's a rapist of dozens of women.

Damn now I feel bad for her. She was being overpromoted by liberals as the most beautiful woman in the world and as an amazing actress and it turns out she's mediocre as fuck, but she seems nice.

Shes a cunt

>What is it with Africans and the buggy, glassy fish eyes

It's sun damage. Makes eyes all yellowish and bloodshot.

Can anyone shop non retarded hair on her head? I think she might look fuckable

Was she the one that claimed she was being harassed by racist police, but it turned out she was caught blowing her boyfriend in public?

this

no...

nah

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2756165/Django-Unchained-actress-claimed-harassed-LAPD-making-boyfriend-car-actually-having-sex-witnesses-claim-police-audio-claims-went-racism-rant.html

And you would know this how?

Mirin upper chest

Look up her actions surrounding eclipsed

that nimble torso with the african booty makes me wanna COLONIZE

???

Are you too stupid to use google?

unfortunately her career will probably take a hit for her speaking out about her experience with weinstein. she'll get a bunch of applause from feminists on twitter for it, but no producer will offer her anything as retaliation for attacking one of their own. which is a bummer, cause she's a really good actress

Apparently she isnt

she can be my next big thing

foreheads?

Michelle obama

She has lovely cheek bones
T.faggot

This is what he actually said

>“Mr. Weinstein has a different recollection of the events, but believes Lupita is a brilliant actress and a major force for the industry,” the statement reads. “Last year, she sent a personal invitation to Mr. Weinstein to see her in her Broadway show ‘Eclipsed’.”

Sounds like he was implying it was consensual, not a "no I didn't touch her".

The liberal media tried to spin it as the opposite because they were desperate from the beginning to add a racial element to the story. I'm surprised people here fell for it.

Weinstein denied Ashley Judd's allegations straight up.

It doesn't kill careers because those careers didn't exist in the first place.
Supporting actress Oscar is literally a Grammy of Oscars - it's worthless. Try to think of a memorable supporting female role - not supporting to a leading man, because that's a lead female, but rather supporting to another female character. You can't. And that's why it's worthless.

Depends on what part of Africa. There are Africans with slanted eyes.

I really do not understand why leftists pretend that she's the most attractive black person of all time

name

COLONISED
>>COLONISED

She's with Marvel, seems to have a good relationship with Disney...she'll be fine.

I still don't understand how she wasn't cast as Shuri in Black Panther.

those are not the same race or are mixed afroasiatics

They're not part Asian. Many Haitians have slanted eyes too.

I don't know what's in Bokeem Woodbine's genes but he's got chinky eyes

>COLONISED
COLONISED
>COLONISED

How long until she accuses him?

i hope not
she literally looks like an "uppity" nigger

Fucking great ass
Can someone post her ass from that slave movie

Don't they nominate literal children for this category?

Pretty blatant. Did anyone talk about this?

She has a nice face and body but unflattering hairdos.

This. She needs to grow her hair out long, she'd be prime breeding material