Keith Olbermann goes into hiding

How did it all go so wrong? He was on top of the world just a few short years go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlRNnC7GupQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_y7byAE53m8
youtube.com/watch?v=2ukuXXXeJf0
celebrityinsider.org/controversial-and-broke-kathy-griffin-sells-home-of-ten-years-for-4-5-million-89280/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Deplorables crushed The Resistence

hes then glenn beck of the left

Is it happening? Something big is about to drop...

Were they on the Fusion payroll?

This man is absolutely insane. I watched one of his videos once and I really hope he's playing some character for views, I fear for his soul.

He's so filled with hatred and anger, he takes everything way to seriously and simple mistakes are the end of the world. He's essentially the atheistic equivalent of apocolyptic fundamentalists, desperately trying to read the meaning of a misfired view.
I'll pray for him tonight, God help him.

>This man is absolutely insane.

Will he be ok bros

I hope he kills himself, wud b laff.

He posts every video 20+ times in a row with slightly different wording each time. Seems like he isn't all there

It's not "this man" in particular. The left is always in a state of histeria.

youtube.com/watch?v=vlRNnC7GupQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_y7byAE53m8

He needs to kill himself.

Did Trump win again?

Nah, he went further than Beck. A lot further. He WAS the Alex Jones of the "left".

Now he's even more wacko. Completely gone off the rails.

GQ is almost a parody too, at this point.

SCUM SCUM RUSSIAN SCUM

Jeez. I just knew him as the "SCUM! RUSSIAN SCUM!" guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ukuXXXeJf0

He's legit mental. How the fuck is he working for a real magazine?

lol that last one has to be a set up.

pls tell me that's a set up.

This is worse than Alex Jones. This guy is completely insane.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's the definition of unhinged.

>I am bleeding, making me the victor!

>Deplorables crushed The Resistence
hatted

#theresistancegq

This is a great day.

>#theresistancegq
When did GQ for full soy?

He was a sportscaster. That's like the qualifications of hannity, but he's still crazier than based alex jones.

Why anyone held him up as a reliable commentator is beyond me

Drumfkins BTFO

Has anyone justed themselves with one image so badly before?

this pic will never not make me laugh. to me, olbermann is an exemplary example of a cuck

>first link modern hippies
>second link screaming children

feels good

this was basically olbermann 24/7

Maybe franken. It's yet to be seen though, depends where it ends

That would get me a visit from the Secret Service.

>thousands of sealed indictments just recently with Trump in office
>suddenly they back off

You don't fuck with the Trumpster.

they’ve always been a cool shitlib outlet for men LARP’ing as their fathers and grandfathers

MUH RESISTANCE
MUH RUSSIAN SCUM

You left out the one where he thought calling Ben Shapiro a kid is a valid argument.

>goes into hiding

....by announcing that he views Trump's impeachment as imminent and he sees no point doing further commentaries, which he has done free of charge for over a year for GQ, since it'd be simply repeating the same point all over again? That's not hiding. That's the opposite of hiding.

HE CALLED HER POCAHONTAS AGAIN?
>NOW ITS REALLY OVER DRUMPF IS FINISHED

DID THAT SHIT ALL THROUGHOUT THE CAMPAIGN

AND ITS FUCKING HILARIOUS TOO, HIS NICKNAMES ARE GREAT, CUT RIGHT TO THE CHASE

BITCH IS 1/64TH INDIAN AND ACTS LIKE SHES SOME POC QUEEEN, EVEN THE SJWS GIVE HER SHIT FOR IT

Probably Russian stuff. Trump's comments today were seriously something an Alzheimer's patient would say.

>That's not hiding. That's the opposite of hiding.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

a couple of celebrities I presumed had a little bit of sanity loved Keith. maybe this violent political scene finally getting to him and causing him to fold could help them finally realize how much everything today is total bullshit.

Good lord this man is a menace. Does he just get drunk and fire off angry tweets all day?

It's kind of sad reading it. The writers are living in some 40 sqft shitter apt, but dress in $200 shirts and eat at 3-star restaurants, with nothing but credit card debt in the bank and no equity to their names, all on an intern's pay. You know they hit up their dads for cash just to make ends meet, doing nothing but keeping up their frail appearances. Last issue I read was unbearable.

>Trump's impeachment as imminent

Probably is. The investigation is wrapping up soon.

Why does he do this?

>mocked white broad pretending to be an indian in front of war hero indians
>media thinks war hero indians would be mad at this

which comments?

He's prob gonna get outted for sexual assault. Screenshot this.

Maybe the foot is about to drop on him for some sex scandal. Perhaps he groped/harassed women when he worked at MSNBC or something.

IS it a female though ?

I thought it was 1/32

I meant posting the same video over and over

EVEN IF HE DIDN'T SOME WOMAN CAN ACCUSE HIM AND END HIS CAREER

WOMEN LIKE MONEY, DRUMPF'S RUSSIAN FSB AGENTS CAN PAY OFF SOME MSNBC INTERN

>ITS THE RUSSIANS!

>IS it a female though ?

Wouldn't be surprised if he was a groper and knows the jig is up.

Daily reminder that outrage is capable of giving people a dopamine hit.

Many people are literally addicted to outrage.

QUADS CONFIRM

>what is the infowars target audience

I'm looking forwards to President Mike Pence too

Olbermann is an admitted egomaniac who will poison any and all working relationships with his employers.

His downward spiral began in 2010 when he got caught breaking MSNBC rules about giving donations to Democrat politicians. Normally, this would be a slap on the wrist suspension, but at the time he was suspended, he was playing hooky from work for nearly eight-nine months at the time.

His initial excuse for not doing his show during this time, was that he was taking care of his dying father. But it soon became apparent, he was throwing a tantrum/refusing to go to work because of a couple of factors:

1. The network was throwing all of it's support and promotional resources to Rachel Maddow (who got her job/show on MSNBC because of Olberman cashing in favors to do so) while ignoring Countdown.

2. Olberman's preferred fill-in host got fired from MSNBC because he was entertaining offers to jump to CNN.

3. They hired Ed Schulz and Schulz (like Maddow) was getting pushed over Countdown.

More like
>under 30 with a twitter account

>>Continued

The final straw was that the NBC-Universal merger with Comcast was being finalized and the people over Comcast HATED HATED HATED Olbermann and wanted him gone. Though the under the table campaign contributions wasn't the ultimate reason, it was the final straw that led MSNBC to say "fuck it" and fire him when Comcast made it clear they didn't want Olbermann on the payroll.

He went to Current TV, with Gore in charge and the whole thing was supposed to be him as the centerpiece of this new liberal news channel. But then reality ensued to kill the buzz. Current TV was not nation-wide and only in high end cable/sat programing packages. No internet streaming for those who couldn't get the channel where they live. Gore was also a cheapskate and production values for Countdown 2.0 was piss poor. Olbermann started no-showing again, and finally he was fired. Current TV died within a year since they banked everthing on Olbermann and rolled a snake eyes.

But the ultimate final straw was him negotiating a big return on CNN, after the election. But an unnamed Time Warner executive killed the deal at the last minute, because they were already being put on blast by Trump and with the AT&T merger in the works, feared Olbermann would be too much in terms of bringing the wrath of the God Emperor onto the network and kill the merger.

Which was the final straw for Keith's sanity. Trump literally killed his big comeback plan and CNN, who Keith always hated, thought he was TOO anti-Trump for their anti-Trump asses.

What is it about infowars that makes leftists so angry? Do they actually think people take him seriously? Or is it because he doesn't like the democrats?

t. manlet

>tfw fucking an uggo that looks like this thing because she gives me tons of money and lets me abuse the shit out of her while also being my living fleshlight

I've seriously punched her nearly full force after she has sucked me to completion and she won't even think about leaving me. Then she just sits there crying silently and I ignore her until she leaves and every single night she comes back like a fucking dog.

>DRUMPF IS DONE!
>that's why i'm quitting

>The Resistance
>Gives up resisting

people think he influences trump directly and they have phone convos or something like that

Keith is the logical conclusion of smug liberal self-righteousness

>they think Alex Jones influences Trump directly
And leftists accuse the right of wearing tinfoil hats? Wew.

HES A DUMBSHIT SPORTSCASTER WITH A GOOD RADIO VOICE WHO GOT TOO BIG FOR HIS BRITCHES

I'D LET HIM CALL A BASEBALL GAME BUT THATS IT

CNN likes to maintain that theyre political neutral (kek) and hiring Olbermann would have been too obvious for them yeah

Going further, Jones was something of a left wing darling in the Bush era because he shit talked Bush a lot. Then Obama came along and Jones kept shit talking Obama, which was enough to get him excommunicated from mainstream polite society.

Olbermann is throwing in the towel now because clearly he has a sexual harassment scandal about to be wrought and is trying to save his ass now.

They like to pretend people take it seriously. It's a strawman.

i think Trump just broke him

ASTHMATIC HAMSTERS.GIF

How much xp does that thing give me if I kill it?

Like 5. Worthless trash

>imminent impeachment
What's the Nate Silver odds on it?

>being this angry

Alex Jones is more reasonable than most news commentators.

Leftists seem to get enraged by Jones mostly because he is anti-globalist.

>Jones was something of a left wing darling in the Bush era because he shit talked Bush a lot

This is true. Its funny how quickly someone can go from liked to hated by leftist

you should kill yourself. trash

Shit that's depressing. Last time I read was in the late 2000's. Even as early as the it was all about which cigar blend was the best, mad men, sampling whiskey's and finding a good suit. Given I wasn't the most political back then but I didn't detect anything too political or even faggy/cucky. How much as it truly changed since I read it last?

That was a shitty attempt at rabble rousing the dudebro audience. Of course it fell flat because "patriotism" coming from the left doesn't fool even the dumbest of niggers.

Her career really was ruined after that. Have you seen her latest video?

Infowars is there to make any remotely right wing cause that doesn't tow the neocon line look stupid by association. The kikes are just using the tools at their disposal.

Sounds like she's a great person and needs to leave your punk ass and find someone she deserves

Alex Jones is entertaining though and his conspiracy theories aren't exclusively political

>Controversial And Broke Kathy Griffin Sells Home Of Ten Years For $4.5 Million
Celebrity Insider

celebrityinsider.org/controversial-and-broke-kathy-griffin-sells-home-of-ten-years-for-4-5-million-89280/

PRESS S TO SPIT

>suddenly they back off
Oh boy, are you in for a stunner...

She has no native american blood. She thought she did because her grandmother had high cheek bones.

What law did she break?

In the old times he would have been the kind of guy who acuses your wife or daughter of witchcraft

Wtf. They have always been soy.
I read some articles in this shit magazine and never touched it again. Same with playboy. 100% soy

Very jewish.