>spits out tea
>just came here for the pretty blonde girl
>it's a clusterfuck of a lousy soap opera and bad cartoons
>sucks all tea back up
what is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wosYd9EeAEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck did you think you were going to get, dumbass?

an episode of Supergirl. this is so awful. it's just like all those other DC shows.

Supergirl IS just like all those other shows. It's poorly made trash for nerds and tweens.

hey, atleast the 2 lesbians got drunk and hooked up

no, it's way less offensive. every time the Arrow talked i wished i was doing my taxes

>Supergirl sings
:(

It was pretty good, better than last years so far already

Supergirl was always the weakest of the three until they brought in legends of tomorrow and juggled the writera. Now the6re all equally as shit as each other.

Alex really slummed it with that weird-face. she looks like she stinks of cheese

uh, no. Supergirl is second only to the first season of Arrow. LoT was unwatchable. i couldn't make it through 2/3rds of the first season. Arrow turned to unwatchable shit. Flash is for babies.

Sg is utter garbage which is why it was axed. CW picked it up bcos they wanted the sjw and numale audience and it worked.

>she looks like she stinks of cheese
virgin detected

Seriously, you need to be 18 to post on Sup Forums

yet it got better after it changed over... unlike all the other shows which got worse with each season

Putting it on par with other garbage doesnt make it garbage.

Supergirl sexy scenes?

>so you mean a spider man?
>the spectacular sticky man
>no spidey sense?
i mean jesus christ these are DC characters. i could have sworn they've made a jab at marvel some time before. shit doesn't even make sense in universe.

>just came here for the pretty blonde girl
What a piece of shit beta faggot. You'll watch anything the Jews slap a whore in, won't you neckbeard?

kys already.

hour 1 focusing on heroes = dogshit
hour 2 with nazi waifu kino = based

i get the feeling nazi kara and oliver end up dying. i just dont see a way they survive this and it's the only way i can think they would justify giving nazi's actual human emotions

H A S H T A G # M E L T I N G P O T

Doesn't this show take place in modern times? Why are there nazis?

do people even know what nazi's are?

Sup Forums did you not tell me about these nayzees?

>Show a relationship that works and is believable
>But they're actual Nazis
Someone find the writer, give him a firm handshake, a pat on the back, and tell him thanks. Anything that gets the sjw snowflakes mind grinding like a bad transmission is always great.

since they say they want to take supergirls heart i assume the message is nazis have no heart

I like how the return of Flash's season 1 villain was so bluntly glossed over, he is the best villain the CW arrow shows have ever had and they just sort of dropped him into this dumb crossover like it was nothing. If anything they could have at least saved him for the very end to show him pulling the strings.

they're from an alternate earth where germany won. also, there is time travel, so even WWII nazis are possible.

earth-x germany develops the nuke and takes over everything. outright stated at one point. if you don't watch the shows, then why are you even here? this place is only for shitposting after watching user.

The second Earth-X episode was better than Justice League lol

>nazigirl : we have created a meritocracy
>supergirl : society based on merit is bad

what did the CW mean by this ?

how can the DCEU even compete ?
youtube.com/watch?v=wosYd9EeAEw

Are you retarded? It only exists because the other shitty CW capeshit shows were popular. Why would you expect it to be better just because it's based on a shittier character?

>Barry & Iris are getting married
>Felicity make everything about her

So, Hitler prevents the rise of Olicity???

I can live with that

Unironically better than JL desu.

>So, Hitler prevents the rise of Olicity???
Well, she IS a jew after all.

supergirl with nazis? wtf

yes, nazi kara will end up dying, but nazi oliver might not. they could catch him and give him to the FBI, say it was this nazi clone of oliver doing all this shit trying to frame him.

Any streams up?

Ha, my thoughts exactly.

That's nothing. What about the return of Tommy Merlyn?!

He could have had a killer arc manipulating Arrow and destroying the heroes emotionally - but no, let's kill him off in just 10 secs.

Lame!

I wish they hadn't gone on to explain the "How's your butt?" line.

LoT got a shit ton better because they embraced going balls to the wall with the source material, like Gotham.

Two episodes ago they had time travelling vampiric Damien Darhk beating ass to Return of the Mack.

its her superpower

They couldn't change the actors appearances even a little bit?

Like, shave Ollie's goatee. Straighten Nazigurl's hair. Give someone a scar. Anything!

Be prepared for the tried and true doppelganger switch tomorrow: "But wait... who is the good Green Arrow and who is the Bad Green Arrow?"

"Kill em both!", quips the guy with the flame gun.

Screenshot this.

>"Kill em both!", quips the guy with the flame gun.

With Rory that wouldn't even be a quip.

Agreed on the rest though.

LoT improved immensely by dropping the Hawks&Vandal desu. But i may be a bit biased since i like Nate.

It's just Tommy doing what he does best

dying

would you let kara kick you in the nuts?

>you live in a timeline where a tv series with a tiny shoebox budget made a better super team movie than the $500 million dollar DC flagship

yes anything for her!

>deadpool annihilates bvs
>thor owns justice league
>4 CW shows do a better justice league movie than can be bought with 250 million+

What sorcery is this?

Seriously we don't want retards like you here

Yeah that was pretty shitty too, seemed like the actor was against returning to the show if he could only come in for one scene.

justice league cost $300m btw

Someone post webms of this shitty show.

You know the ones.

Shove your salt and vinegar rice crackers up your ass.

Tommy shoulda been the main villain for one of Arrow's seasons. Seriously, that's a no brainer.

Give him a redemption arc at the end, but have him do some evil shit. Who better? He could manipulate Ollie, Thea, Laurel, hell... even his anti hero father.

>an episode of supergirl
So why are you surprised of it being shit?

81_1/\/\1○

Kryptonian for let's see dem Kara Danvers nudes.

>nazi clone of oliver doing all this shit trying to frame him.
That would kind of solve things.

He's probably busy on Chicago Med.

So the awkward chick at the wedding with the sparkling water

I mean, that's gonna be Barry's future, time traveling daughter right?

Wew, this has Nazis now? Might actually give it a watch.

Lanced.

>my gravel voiced fitfu
:3

She is a lesbian now ? What happend to being arrrow GF

Technically she's been bi since S2 of Arrow, but they just lez her up most of the time.

She's captain lance, she will lance who she likes when she likes. A time traveling shechad.

Who here skipped through the episodes only to watch the Nazi scenes?

Those digits

Where the fuck are the webms

Jej, i come for the lesbians

I don't recognise this world anymore

Everyone is a lesbian in CW

Only when they ask nicely

Where's this dude?

Only for this one episode. It was a crossover event with Arrow, Flash and that other DC show.

They didnt have enough budget to get everyone so half the legends are on a mission in the stone age and cisco got put in a coma or some shit during the first fight

I can't believe grown people watch this

My nephew is 7 and he loves the flash and arrow. What's wrong with that? I think they're terrible but they dont hurt me any.

i am actually retarded, yeah. :(

I'm just here for the pics ;)

nice can you tell me stories from your life?

Going from the light-hearted fun bantering through time of LoT to having to watch these teen drama diversity-laden sludgefests whenever they do a crossover kills my fucking soul

This reminds me, was Man In The High Castle season 2 any good? As in better than the first?

i come on here and i say things. i watch Supergirl... that sort of thing. sometimes i find loose pennies in the sofa and trade them in for mcnuggets. i call this "dutch bartering".

The man in the high castle is only good if you watch Obergruppenführer John Smith scenes. The way it was in s1 and the way it remained in s2

> The way it was in s1 and the way it remained in s2

And the way they will most likely fuck it up in season 3. After all we can't have a Nazi with objectively positive qualities.

>alternate universe where the nazis won
>it's not a thriving paradise

Uh...

Nazi's are the epitome of evil, goy. They would've polluted and destroyed our planet as we know it hehe

I hope with all my heart she actually dies.

If only, I don't know how the writer are able to make her worst each episode.

A complete and utter lack of them sadly, and I watched part two this morning. You'd think there would have been a Nazi supergirl foot worshiping scene at the very least but there was nothing. I'm absolutely disgusted and enraged at the bait and switch.

Thanks for your response!!

HEY GUYS, WHAT ARE WE LOOKING AT - DRUMPF'S AMERIKKKA?????????????????????

>ovengirl

Holy fucking shit hahahah

At the end of the episode the black fire man says "they want to Make America Aryan Again"