/lag/ - Last Airbender General

Continued from:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7v_zWLTiv68
youtube.com/watch?v=aYkuuu9u3EI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love her and nothing will ever change that

>those depressive as fuck episodes where Appa is abducted and abused by those shitskins sandbenders, and when we think he is finally going to re-encounter Aang it's a trap by that jew and he gets abducted again
I can't be the only one who cried a lil bit with those episodes lads

How much could have been resolved if Zuko just fucked Azula?

If TLA was pitched in 2017:
>Creators: We have a great ide--
>Nickelodeon: Sorry bros we've got Spongebob and Loud House marathons scheduled into 2029. Gonna have to pass.

You mean Sokka fucked Azula, right?

Jet/Azula would be better

Azula would have joined the Gaang as the bloodthirsty ready-for-violence member the others have to talk down and train better. All she wanted was acceptance, to be wanted, if she was given that her megalomaniacal tendencies wouldn't have the same 'oomph' behind them.

>this is allowed but god forbid we make a single evangelion thread

I don't know why, but in my headcanon I feel like Azula and Toph would probably get along really well

youtube.com/watch?v=7v_zWLTiv68
Underrated scene desu.
It's so creepy to see Azula, who has gained the viewers respect through her poise, intelligence and strength throughout the series, to suddenly appear so childish and unbalanced. generally, the scene conjures a kinda off putting and insidious vibe between Azula and Ozai.

Nickelodeon hires you to write a 4-season Avatar 3 following the new avatar in a modern day Earth Kingdom.

What's the plot?

I feel like they'd insult one another back and forth, with Toph teasing and Azula being serious at first, ending with both going so over-the-top with it that they both burst out laughing, winding up with a decent understanding of one another.

get together with some fellow writers/Avatar fans and brainstorm ideas.
Avatar was so strong because of the collaborative process.

She just wanted someone to treat her well, even if it meant burning half the world.

Zuko really was a shit brother and probably could have prevented this

The equivalent of the 1940s ended the industrialization of the world after a massive war (possibly related to Korra's spirit shenanigans) resetting things to the pre-industrialization era while leaving rusted reminders of an advanced time laying around. Earth bender Avatar has to re-join the kingdoms which have been separate for a generation following the failure of Republic City.

The sad thing is that even though Zuko got the worst kind of abuse from his dad, his banishment saved him from going down the path of darkness.
Azula spent her entire life with her Ozai and it shows. Her upbringing under him totally fucked her psychologically.

The Avatar is the main antagonist

That's LoK

>not ty Lee fucking azula
You plebs lack imagination

A general for a 10 year old show that's not airing anymore and could possibly stay on its designated board? Don't get me wrong I like Avatar and think Korra is shit but really?, I mean it's better than the usual shit on this board but there's a designated board for a reason but I guess I'm more astonished at the fact a previous thread has happened.

>yurishit
Yawn.

>yuri

Get out

Or at least pair her with someone who isn't a pile of shit

>I literally cannot go five minutes without thinking about a penis

Which one, though. They're both awful people who deserve each other.

>modern day
rip off magnum pi liberally, mix in a little dashiell hammett too maybe

The world has abandoned bending with the advent of industrialization, and the events of TLA and Korra have descended into myth. An archeologist discovers evidence that those events really happened, but is shunned by the academic community and is forced to quit. He goes rogue, traveling the globe in search of benders. During his travels he is joined by some younger companions, one of which unknowingly is the Avatar. Meanwhile a prince of the Fire Nation finds out about the protagonist's work and sets out to find the Avatar for himself, hoping to use him as a weapon against rival states.

>>modern day
Oh man, what about a 1980's where the integrated circuit was never invented, and also some people have element-bending powers?

Some people theorize that Azula seduction act is in fact is a learned behavior from her interactions with Ozai. The show could never include that kinda of sexual/abusive relationship between a parent and child, but it can fit into the blank spaces

Why do you faggots make generals on here?
Back to retards

Azula deserves better, preferably someone who can actually give her children but if it has to be a female then it could be literally anyone but Ty Lee

Avatar is too dignified for Sup Forums's autism

I always thought the incest fancanon was retarded.
>DUDE THE ONLY KIND OF ABUSE THAT MATTERS IS SEXUAL ABUSE

Ozai, and by extension Azula, are far more compelling characters when they're twisted by subtle forces.

Hatesex gives me a boner. Truthfully, I don't really care, I just wish Azula got a proper ending other than the joke that the comics are. I mean, fucking Zuko manages to fuck up endlessly, and then tries to be good and still fucks up Toph's feet.
I'm just a sucker for redemption arcs, and Azula's could have been cartoon kino.
Instead we got fucking legend of shit.

Did Ozai give even the slightest of fucks about either of his kids?

I want to worship her feet. And knowing her she'd let me.

This thread breaks up the tedium of constant Sup Forums spam so let us enjoy it and fuck off

korra sux

Absolute best scene coming in:
youtube.com/watch?v=aYkuuu9u3EI

If I had to write a new series I would retcon much of Korra, except for the character herself. What made the original series so great is how it so eloquently tackled such challenging topics as familial problems, doubt, loneliness and loss, fear, and finding meaning in your struggles, and it made the solutions and problems easily digestible with little pretensions, and if you want to make a show that follows up to it successfully you need to tackle equally difficult subjects with that same eloquence. My series would be set roughly 250 years after the era of Avatar Korra, and it would revolve around a young firebender in a dystopic Fire Nation where bending is strictly controlled and only those of the elite royal family and their guards are at all permitted to bend (which they would justify through public safety, after a series of extensive terrorist attacks).

The young bender would hide their abilities from their family for about a quarter of the first season, until one day the police catch them and detain them, subsequently causing the family to disown the young bender. The child would absolutely not understand why they were disowned from their family despite being soon released from prison, and over the course of the season they'd build up an angst and anger towards them (their character arc ultimately finds them understanding that they were forced out because the bender's parents feared what they could not understand, and the child must come to accept this).

(con't)

Continued

However, over the course of the show they would leave the fire nation and travel the planet, where along the way the child would meet friends from the other three bending cultures, which would all have very different views on bending (like the fire nation, the Earth Kingdom would have passed Earth bending into the realm of myth, the Air Nomads view it as a means to spirituality and not combat, and the water tribes are much the same as in the original series). As the young benders travel they all come to understand that though bending is a means to great violence, that its true ability lives within a shared spirituality which has since been severed by the bureaucracy and fear of the national governments. Seasons two and three would all be about them attempting to educate those they come into contact with about the merits of bending, and they travel the world solving problems (different arcs varying in length from an episode to three) whilst learning about each other's fears, desires, and shortcomings. The second season ends with them attempting to depose the Fire Nation monarchy, after one of the group members is killed by a violent fire prince, and succeeding in some sense but understanding that for them to truly succeed they would have to defy all that they had been trying to do through education and what they had learned from each other.

Instead, season three has them learning about the mysticism of the spirit world and the histories of the Avatar. The show ends with the main character embarking on a spiritual journey to find the Avatar to bring balance back to the bending world, while the other three (five in the original group before the death) continue with their journey for education.

Sets it up for a sequel. Three twenty episode season, just like the original. Book titles would be "Loneliness", "Desperation", and "Acceptance".

Calm down and go back to your capeshit threads.