Thoughts on Justice League

>gal gadot is a bad actress
It's one thing that she's miscast, but she's also really bad at delivering lines and most scenes where she has a lot of dialogue feel awkward

>henry cavill is an amazing superman
He is seriously perfect as superman. He looks and acts the part so well. Hands down the best scene in the movie is when he was taking on the JL and turned his gaze towards flash. He looked downright villainous.

>the scenes with superman's cgi chin weren't even necessary
Honestly, they didn't need to be in the movie at all. I feel like they did it just because they wanted a cool "do you bleed?" scene

>joss whedon reshoots were pointless
It seems like they were only added to bring humor to the movie. That scene where aquaman is confessing his feelings and wonder woman's lasso is secretly around his leg just reeks of whedon, and not in a good way

>the villain wasn't good
Nothing remotely interesting about steppenwolf

>the movie was way too short
Felt like they trimmed down 45 minutes of exposition and it hurt the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_Y3-jZ6iTs
youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125
youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gal gadot is a bad actress
Completely agree, she's pretty bad but inoffensive. Ezra Miller was a fucking mess, far worse.

>henry cavill is an amazing superman
He's a very different Superman, quite sober, not necessarily too serious, but sober. I'd appreciate a few more human moments and bits of goodness from him. He seems distant at times, and I want to know that he really cares. The gaze scene is fuckin kino, 100%.

>the scenes with superman's cgi chin weren't even necessary
Yeah, kinda. To be honest I didn't even notice it in the movie, it's only when it's dragged out of context and shoved in your face that becomes quite glaring.

>joss whedon reshoots were pointless
Amen. They wanted a Marvel movie, they got a terribly tonally inconsistent movie. I honestly don't mind Snyder's serious take on stuff. I really don't. I like the change from Marvel, which is becoming just straight comedy.

>the villain wasn't good
He fucking sucked, he was window dressing. He didn't seem to possess as terrible a threat as the Kryptonians. He felt very Marvel. I suspect he got trimmed down bad, agree with your last point.

It wasn't a bad movie, but it had problems, it could have been great. I enjoyed it regardless.

Jewstice League

>>joss whedon reshoots were pointless
Wrong.
Snyder is a major hack and his perception of what these characters are is a fucking joke. Dude probably never read a comic book in his life.
Whedon might be incompetent, but at least he knows superman isn't autisman.

Seriously, this franchise is in such shit by this time it's irredeemable.

The flash's boobs stand out more than wonder woman. Why is this happening?

I still want more DCEU films. BUT WB gotta stop cutting movies.

Superdude is too serious I think. I am not made to care about him enough because he’s like a weird really stoic guy. I got really hype whenever WW did stuff.

Even Marvel, who keep trying to make funny superhero movies, haven’t done one that works wholly or mostly on its comedy yet. I would still like to see that, so if it’s DC it’s okay with me. But their direction seems to be, “get a director who wants to make a serious, dark superhero movie and then add unfitting jokes at the last minute.” I just want pure comedy, like a Justice Friends Naked Gun.

Movie was garbage

It wasn't bad, it wasn't great tho

Gadot isn't a bad actress, you socially retarded spergs couldn't judge acting if your life depended on it. There was literally nothing wrong with a single line delivery the entire movie. Her acting is actually quite good.

>>henry cavill is an amazing superman
>He is seriously perfect as superman. He looks and acts the part so well. Hands down the best scene in the movie is when he was taking on the JL and turned his gaze towards flash. He looked downright villainous.

you should save your retarded opinions for the end so at least people read more than half of your post

Can someone psot the vid of the american audience whooping and cheering during the superman v flash scene please

Im in Australia, tried explaining the crowd anticsts to a mate and he didnt believe me

cavils a fucking garbage supes

Her acting was okay in WW but underwhelming and phoned in in JL. And she did have a badly delivered line (Kal El no!)

youtube.com/watch?v=C_Y3-jZ6iTs

Who the fuck are you quoting, retard? You're literally having a conversation with yourself.

>The flash's boobs stand out more than wonder woman. Why is this happening?
HETERO PATRIARCHY, YOUR WRATH UPON THIS EARTH IS OVER!

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125

>Dude probably never read a comic book in his life.

He has, but he fixates on stuff like 300 and Watchmen because of the visuals and memorable lines without doing the heavy lifting that comes along with it.

Even a "dark" or "serious" take on superheroes would be fine, and a director with skill can do that. Snyder just doesn't get it.

I wouldn't say Whedon is too much better though, the first Avengers got by on being the first to have such a major team-up on the big screen but without that to hype it up loses a lot on rewatches. Ultron was pretty poor. Civil War showed how to do it right, which is to fuck Whedon right off and make sure everyone gets motivations and an arc.

I enjoyed this in spite of it clearly having been cut to pieces. Whedon's reshoots really hurt it, between his inability to give the characters any voice but his own and his flat, claustrophobic cinematography. Otherwise, it was funny and forgettable. Like nuDisney.

I want to see Snyder's, even if it's incomplete. The theatrical has glimpses of what appears to be a far better, more interesting film.

Gal Gadot isn't a good actress, but hey, she gave a memorable personality to a hero everybody ignored

Henry Cavil was good as Superman in this movie, but when the Superman makes everyone else look like chumps (making the League pointless by the third act) and is more interesting when he was mildly evil, it means that they messed up again with what to do with him

>never referred to "lois is the key" scene
>hype "unite the 7" slogan and only have 6
>oh btw this is Steppenwolf no backstory needed

5/10 would not watch on opening night again

>>Completely agree, she's pretty bad but inoffensive. Ezra Miller was a fucking mess, far worse.

>it's a "people don't know the difference between good acting and characterization" episode

t. braindead

youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g

>she gave a memorable personality
kys
She's a poor version of Lynda Carter's Diana in the solo movie (because that's what the director wanted) and bland as fuck in BvS and JL
Nothing memorable. Simply not what people were expecting, which was a retarded ballbuster.

Momoa is half hawajian and his mother is german, irish and native american. How do you get "brown" from that? Isn't brown for pajeets and arabs?

fuck off kike

Im from the proud nordic mongol race. I think you are just plain mentally retarded.