Which of the Mook Animated Scooby-Doo movies is the best?

Which of the Mook Animated Scooby-Doo movies is the best?

Zombie Island

I only recall seeing three of these. Witch's Ghost I can't say I have any memories of.

Either way, I'd possibly still pick Zombie Island.

Zombie Island is the best because the werecat bullshit came out of left field, but didn't feel completely out of place. Pirates and Confederates in Louisiana feels right at home, as do Creole pagans. It had a neat little bow. Really liked Velma getting a relationship with a hunk.

Witch's Ghost was pretty unremarkable, save for the female band. The plot twist was kind of expected.

The Alien Invaders was drab, but it developed Shaggy, which is something he needed because everyone immediately relegates him as a stoner slacker with no depth.

Cyber Chase as a mystery was awful, because of how many baseball puns were used, but when used as a character reflection it's fantastic, especially using the old character designs.

Zombie Island is the best thing to come out of the Scooby-Doo franchise.

>especially using the old character designs.

I'm not gonna lie, them using Red-Shirt Shaggy as the virtual counterpart was great.

Zombie Island > Alien Invaders > Witch's Ghost > Cyber Chase

Zombie's ghost is a fucking treasure

The first encounter with the zombo in the hole made me shit my pants as a youngun

And that food

God fucking damn that movie had some of the best looking cartoon grub I've ever witnessed

It was like seeing a Redwall novel. I wanted them crawdads so fucking badly.

Fun Fact: Zombie Island's script was originally a Swat Kats episode. That explains why the witches turn into werecats.

>zombie's ghost

God damn it I'm retarded

>tfw get this masterpiece for 9th birthday

Do you think it's a good thing or a bad thing that one of the best Scooby stories is pretty much just recycled ideas from a different cartoon?

Zombie Island, it's not even close. Literally one of the first things anybody learns when finding out about Scooby Doo is that Zombie Island is the best movie.

Zombie Island was my favorite.
The Scooby Doo movies are my favorite anime movies.

Pretty good, considering that until Mystery, Inc. Zombie Island was the darkest Scooby-Doo had gotten.

Not that user, but I think it's a good thing. Shows the adaptability of the franchise and just how well-defined the gang's core character traits are.

>real monsters
Trash.

Its an adapted story that still works excellently with the scooby characters

But goddamn

How many niggas has Daphne supposedly shacked up with in these movies only to never see them again

Shaggy too. One of his girlfriends literally swooced off to space at the end

Stop busting my niggas' balls here, copyright holder

>Mook animated Scooby Doo is some of the best stuff in the franchise
>Mook animated season of Swat Kats is the better season

More shows need to be animated by westboo anime studios.

Zombie Island. Its entertaining the entire way through while managing to be a decent mystery. Also has a great climax

Witch's Ghost had the potential to be a good mystery but falls flat. The finale is just fucking dumb. The ghost being real is fine but when the giant cartoonish turkey comes in and her descendant turns into a straight up comic book villain it just gets lame

Alien Invaders is just bland. Aside from the song and the twist, I can't tell you anything that happened in that movie. Whole movie feels like filler

Cyber Chase just sucks. Not a good mystery, terrible humor and depends solely on its video game setting.

Did the director/writer for Zombie Island just leave/instantly burn out or something? How was Zombie Island so compelling while the other three are bland?

'CAUSE IT'S TERROR TIME AGAIN

The music, the shading of the animation, the natural flow of the story, everything about it was a home run.

Zombie Island is objectively the best.

The designs of the aliens in Alien Invaders freaked me out a bit when I was a kid.

I saw Witch's Ghost like, once, so I don't remember anything about it other than the Hex Girls.

Cyber Chase was the one my sister and I had on DVD as a kid so I've seen way too much of it, but loving video games at that age made me really enjoy the concept alone. It's not that great in retrospect, though.

Zombie Island was the best thing in the franchise till Mystery Inc

YOU HEAR THE SCREECHING OF AN OWL

>The music, the shading of the animation, the natural flow of the story, everything about it was a home run.
And that was after a decade or so gap between anything being made.

And then a decade later, Mystery, Inc. happened. So in another ten years, we'll have another good Scooby-Doo reboot.

Zombie Island>Witch's Ghost>Cyber Chase>Alien Invasion

Only 4 years. I guess it always feels like Pup and Ghoul School and Reluctant Werewolf were all mid-80s but they were actually in '88. And then we have Arabian Nights in 94. Zombie Island comes out in 1998. With Pup ending in '91, that four year gap is the longest the franchise has gone without anything new before or since.

>nail
>hammer

I think Pup being late 80's actually seems pretty believable.

YOU HEAR THE WIND BEGIN TO HOWL

Pretty much the same

I was in a phase where I thought magnets were the coolest shit when I first saw it, so I dug it simply for the fact that they were fucking up the nigga with them

Buuuuut, it's nothing to write home about

Zombie island is 10/10 and is legit scary at times.

Witch's ghost is weird it couldn't decide if it wanted to be scary or a comedy. Also how could they get Tim Curry and not make him the main villain?

Ayyy lmao is just boring. It's pretty much just a normal scooby doo story except with Shaggy and Scoob wanting to fuck real aliens on the side.

Cyber chase is fun. It knew what it wanted to be and has some good fan service.

I never got past the Egypt level