Untitled

?

?

?

?

?

This was a weird one. Is Pusher worth it? I tend to like Refns stuff.

?

?

Marketa Lazarova did what this movie tried to do but better.

Really wish Refn would detach himself from that modern edginess.

?

This movie is a fantastic pleb filter

I never heard of that film anywhere ever and suddenly I see 3 posts on Sup Forums about it in 2 days, what the fuck
looks kino tho

Baader-Meinhoff phenomenon.
Once you're aware of something, you'll start seeing it more often. It was always there, you're just seeing it now

I've been shilling it for a few months because I think it should be more well known, really good film. Wish more medieval films tried to attempt to recreate the surreal atmosphere of what living in the past may have been like.

?

It had its moment on Sup Forums newfag

I've been here since 2008 and don't recall ever seeing it mentioned.

Shit movie T B H

>a bunch of old men sitting in silence, occasionally staring at each other

Summed up the movie for anyone thinking about watching it

This movie is close great but is brought down by its terrible CGI blood.

It has no official storyline. It just kinda starts abruptly and violently then ends abruptly and violently. It is slow and quiet in between but still grips attention with impending violence. It is a good flick.

?

The fuck...what's WRONG with your FACE?

fuck it sounds great, I love this kind of shit. I get a head ache when I watch anything more mainstream and they rush to set up the plot in 5 minutes

What film?

Check out valley of the bees as well, it's not a surreal/hypnotic film like marketa lazarova and the scope of it is much smaller but it's still very good.

Oh that. I thought you meant whatever movie the screenshot of the OP was from.

You're a fucking liar

I'm not.

Maybe he's not on here 24/7. Maybe he doesn't look at every thread even if he were.

Valhalla Rising

Then you're a blind retarded faggot.

I'm not

>One-eye is Chang