Would they make a Lolita today?

Would they make a Lolita today?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/education/3350939/Jeremy-Irons-critical-of-hysteria-over-paedophilia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yea, but off-screen with more Jews.

Cut your fucking though faggot. I get it you retarded fucks are obsessed with the political correctness and faggotry of current year. Much worse stuff than this gets made constantly. I hope you get cancer.

Yo, can we chat for a second about what the fuck is up with the ending to the 1997?!

Such as?

Millie would unironically be perfect for it.

Yes, but the character would be aged up to 17 and the actress would be 22.

How did they ever make a movie of Lolita?

Jesus are you pedos fucking retarded? oh I forgot yes you are.

You can make anything if it’s based on high literature and “fancy prose.”

Sup Forums still distributes he pthc versions, they dont need reboots

It teaches men to not be beta fags so no.

ew

They should make a male lolita version and call it shota

Remake with /ourgirl/ oona when bros

Yes but the main character would be a tall, handsome black bull.

Would his foil still be a Jew?

no bully pls

What about my girl cloe?

Lolita is old hat. To really be shocking they'd have to adapt that 'Bocca Tampico' the weebs are so fond of.

Who would you cast?

Finn Wolf?

They would, and it'd be made abundantly clear, with absolutely no hint of subtlety, that Humbert Humbert is the villain, because thought-provoking or controversial material cannot be created. The folks who talk about how we need to "create a dialogue" would be the first to vilify anything that actually did such a thing.

So in the new version, Dolores would never initiate anything or make any kind of advances. Humbert would force himself on her with every chance he got and he'd be violent and angry every single time. His inability to control her wouldn't be present from the very beginning. Rather, he'd dominate her until she broke free, because that's what people want to see. Banal garbage at its finest.

I would pick francesca capaldi

Franny is way too sexy and smug.

>produced by Dan Schneider

Daaaaamn Jeremy Irons looked like that?

hmm, you're probably right. at least if it's an american production. could see something more genuine come out of europe though

Why did he took so many characters with sexual perversion?
He doesn't look like a pervert in Batman movies

He's a pedo
telegraph.co.uk/education/3350939/Jeremy-Irons-critical-of-hysteria-over-paedophilia.html
A taste of some of his thoughts:
>"It's very difficult because children under 16 are immensely attractive."

Holy shit this is hilarious.

>"Parental love is sexual. Children practise on their parents. Girls will flirt outrageously with their fathers because they are practising. But we should know that that is practice. Boys will flirt outrageously with their mothers in a different way."

It's supposed to be Lolita, not... Bobita.

WOULD THEY MAKE A FAGGOT TODAY!?

Oh god, i would watch the fuck out of this movie. Over and over and over again...

If they got European funding, sure. But it would be a uphill battle and they'd probably have to do it as a vanity project, not expecting it to make any money. The Jeremy Irons remake struggled to get a distributor in 1997 and made less than two million against its sixty million budget due to its extremely limited release.

Heavy censorship.