DEEPEST LORE

DEEPEST LORE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLgweWRX5WQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice

You call that "Lore"?

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Sometimes tumblrinas and Sup Forumsmrades are pretty funny.

What does your brain do when you see actual lore? Does it melt down for the insane amount of real lore?

it's a meme you dip

"Kiss me. you dipstick!"

her hair does weird things

OTP.

Friendly reminder that pacifica would make a far better and nicer girlfriend than mabel ever could or would.

"it's a meme" is not an excuse to shitpost halfassed examples of said meme

How would you feel if you had a younger brother like Dipper?

She also has more money

Would that make me Mabel?

dippest lore

The question is, who's the most likely to give an unsolicited blowjob?

I accept Dipper/Pacifica shipping if it will finally end all the incest shit

More like deepest whore am I right?

Mabel but only at the most inopportune times

Those are the best times.

>imply Pacifica has hidden depths in this episode, make PacificaxDipper seem possible.
>Go back on it completely during Weirdmaggedon, Pacifica doesn't even say goodbye to Dipper.
MADMEN

Hirsch regretted letting someone else write an episode of his aborted baby and wouldn't refer back to it.

It's a shame. Rich Bitches are only interesting when they have redemption arcs or hidden character traits, just playing the stereotype straight from start to finish is so boring and is done so wearily often.

But user Hirsch had to get his revenge on the girl who was mean to him 20 years ago.

Alex got butthurt that people liked pacifica when she was created as a strawman for his hatred for the wealthy.

>dipping sauce
>Dipper
>this meme

So many layers.

Bravo, Hirsch.

Hirsch's mistake was making Pacifica cute and forgetting that normal people don't automatically hate cute girls.

Damn it, Alex. Why won't you confirm?

>hate rich people

>work for one of the richest companies in the world who are the reason you have a show in the first place

I hate liberals so much

>that awkward moment when the character created to be the one-dimensional rich bitch winds up being the best female character, and the character created to be a lovable, delightful ball of sunshine ends up being the worst character period.

Don't forget
>the character created to be cool and appealing ends up being bland as cardboard

Cardboard is still cooler and more appealing than some.

But yeah, real disappointment.

>the character created to be the one-dimensional rich bitch
>implying that wasn't intentional

What wasn't intentional?

Dippest whore

her whole character arc.
she was never "created to be the one-dimensional rich bitch". She was made to LOOK the part on first glance

Didn't Hirsch say this much and how surprised he was that people cared, so he gave her an episode.

And then shoved her back into her bitchy persona for the finale.

Hirsch is one of those "artists" that wants to micromanage everything and everything has to fit his autistic vision. Good writers let characters write themselves, bad writers pigeonhole them into their vision whether it fits or not

Mabel is by far one of the most beloved characters outside of Sup Forums.

>And then shoved her back into her bitchy persona for the finale.

Why fags on Sup Forums keep saying this, when nothing of the sort happened? Its like they were expecting her to become a main character along with Mabel and Dipper.

That's just because she's cute and "quirky"

>Flesh out McGucket and Pacfica past their one-dimensional S1 personalities.
>Immediately have them both fuck off until the finale.

Pacifica's massive breasts.

This show was disappointing

DEEPEST CLEAVAGE

We never did find out their names.

Bitch 1 and Bitch 2

Lil Heathers

Thib C. and Chib T.

That's because every female in tumblr identifies with her.
Tldr a selfserving bitch who always gets what she wants.

And every male on tumblr wants to fuck her

DEEPEST

LORE

That would explain why Dipper's so willing to give up his ambitions for his sister.

>That's because every female in tumblr identifies with her.

No, every female on tumblr identifies with Dipper, same as here and the only difference is which despicable blonde character that they want to fuck and over-project onto after they self-insert into Dipper.

They say nice things about Mabel and maybe draw her sometimes but mostly ignore her.

It's NORMIES that like Mabel and don't give two fucks about or even recognize any of the other characters i.e. most of the audience not spergy fans.

I will never understand how bill in human form fucking dipper is the most popular pairing for this show. It's ridiculous.

Fujoshit

What's that?

If Pacifica was always meant to be a bratty rich girl cliche to contrast against Mabel, why was an episode planned around her?

disappointed I had a limpwristed beta for a sibling

Why hasn't there been art yet of Dipper using Pacifca's cleavage like a scarf while they cuddle?

Like I'd need to keep myself from whipping his ass everyday.

Pacifica is cute.

I want to get deep in Pacifica's lore

What does "DCT" stand for?

Japan has superior taste in waifus.

I always imagine Pacifica to be at least 30 in these pictures although maybe she's a midget or something. It's absolutely disgusting otherwise.

Why's that?

we already had this post

When?

Don't talk that way about Pacifica's delicious preteen rack!

This was her best outfit. Something about the combination of girly and outdoorsy

It's why I only care for them when it comes to the smut, as actually characters, I don't want to deal with them. Give me a story somewhere in the show.
>Then I can enjoy the smut along with knowing the character becomes a better person.

It was a happy ending, right?

So why did Tyler and Susan, and the cops sign it? They're adults who barely interacted with the twins.

>nofunallowed.png

there's also this stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=bLgweWRX5WQ&feature=youtu.be

I'm actually surprised they didn't ship him with Robbie

I guess Robbie doesn't have much sex appeal for the ladies (but a triangle does? wtf I don't know).

Because kids don't look anything like this, she looks like an adult character drawn kind of SD or maybe a midget and that is ok with me

Why at least 30, though? Why not 20s?

If Gideon weren't a fat little bastard, his fanbase would be far bigger.

20s, 30s, whichever I guess. She's just so curvy

god damn

there would probably be lots of people shipping Gideon with Mabel and Dipper if he wasn't kind of revolting

Creepy romantic stalker villains are only popular with fanbases if they're attractive.

Pretty sure bigdad's Pacifica is aged up, though I can't remember if she's supposed to be early 20s or late teens.

Either way, what said.

fujoshits are female yaoi fans

shipping heroes with villains always happens though no matter the gender, there is also bill/ford and bill/mabel...

all of the other villains were so ugly a "kawaii" triangle became the only choice

i think what is weirder is all the incest like all the pinecest and the two stans together and even the stans w dipper and mabel there is just so much incest

>all of the other villains were so ugly

which ones are you referring to?

people just have shitty taste

Is Gravity Falls "Wasted potential: The animation"?

Yes

i guess for other recurring male villains there's just gideon and robbie (robbie more an antagonist) oh and gideon's dad

Was Bud really an antagonist?

Remember that episode Dipper invited Pacifica to go to a concert with him and ended up messing up so hard he turned her gay?

for one-off villains the choices aren't much better, unless you want to bone a living wax statue of Sherlock Holmes, or the murderous ghost of a lumberjack.

Pacifica out of sheer neurotic energy that she isn't serving your needs.

Basically Pacifica is that girl that grew up having everything and is painfully aware that she's a selfish shit, so she neurotically works to overcompensate for that and ends up doing things like randomly buying you a new car, followed by road head on the test drive.

Pacifica > Mabel > Wendy > GIFfany > every other girl

I'd put Wendy above Mabel. Wendy's boring, but she's not outright terrible.

Mabel got a tan