Rick suddenly feels the urge to take over Danville

Rick suddenly feels the urge to take over Danville

Could Perry stop him?

Nope

Woa nelly

Stop this fucking meme.

Woa nelly

Wew lad

Rick is a "push this button to win" type of person. The most effort he would put in would be programming a robot army with laws programmed in to do all the work then within 5min later he would get bored and walk away. He wouldn't even notice Perry. If for some reason he did all it takes is a simple laser gun, I mean half the time Perry only wins because he has an opponent who has the urge to literally tell you his life story when you approach hum.

this

Perry might not but mysterious force would.

So is Perry just an incredibly incompetent agent and tasked with defeating a villain that literally anyone could beat?

Doofenshmirtz actually defeats himself when left to his own devices, it's best to think of him as a lonely middle aged man only comfortable with social interaction through the context of his work.

Perry has been reassigned before when a real threat presents itself. Doof is just a constant that needs to be taken care of to ensure Danville's safety even if a potted plant can stop him.

Easily one of my favorite episodes

woa nelly

Woa nelly

>I mean half the time Perry only wins because he has an opponent who has the urge to literally tell you his life story when you approach hum.

I don't know why but I feel like Rick would do that, he's pretty fucked up

>Doofenshmirtz loses to a potted plant
>potted plant becomes a part of the agency
it's great

Yes

Woa nelly

No, but Phineas and Ferb could take him easily.

Woa nelly

Depends on whether it's happening in R&M or P&F.

Why would Rick take over anything? Rick hates responsibility, and ruling requires responsibility whether you abuse it or not.