Daredevil season 1 releases to near universal acclaim

>Daredevil season 1 releases to near universal acclaim
>Jessica Jones is garbage
>Daredevil Season 2 is a a disapointment
>Luke Cage is garbage
>Now Iron Fist has flopped

How did they store lightning in a bottle only once? is there any hope for the Netflixverse?

It was always terrible.

First half of DD S2 was alright.
Hopefully that means The Punisher will be decent.

Its more like all but the last episode of season of DD S1 is good. All but the the last arc of JJ was good. All but the last half of Luke Cage was good. And all of IF sucks.

They all received acclaim for some reason and they are all shit, including Daredevil

>I actually really liked JJ
>Everyone's calling it shit

well okay then

Jessica Jones was a flawed show, but it had an interesting plot. The plot didn't entirely work out since they stretched it to breaking point, but it was interesting plot non the less.

Daredevil season 1 was fine, but it should've been called Kingpin. Daredevil was a side character in a riveting tale of an autistic crime genius ruining everything

Daredevil season 2 I don't even remember what the hell was it all about

Luke Cage I dropped at the pilot.

Now I'm going to see Iron Fist and find out if it's as bad as I was promised.

Daredevil S2 was a pretty interesting look at the differences between Matt and Frank, and had a couple of genuinely provoking scenes between them
Then halfway through they completely dropped everything in favor of lolninjas

I liked it too I think people just dislike it here because it is perceived as being SJW-y

>How did they store lightning in a bottle only once?
They need to bring back this guy.

>the only good season of the entire netflix universe was made by a Zack Snyder fanboy

You can (NOT) make this shit up

Zack Snyder is good, BvS was just a mess

Don't know why everything has to be black or white

I dunno man, Luke Cage is my favorite of them.

I can't finish jj, I know Tennant is a good actor but just can't see him as the bad guy, sorry, also the actress is ugly as fuck, wich didn't help

I dislike it because every single character was unlikable, with the vast majority of them being written like shit, bootstrapped to a slow-moving plot that could have been wrapped up in four episodes.

>Daredevil was a side character in a riveting tale of an autistic crime genius ruining everything

I have not watched any of these shows and I had zero plans to, I hate cape TV, but you've made me tempted to watch DD season 1.

You should, if only for D'Onofrio's performance.

Really D'Onofrio is the best that they have there followed by Scott Glenn, 2 great actors, both deserve to be in the MCU

true

Jessica Jones wasn't garbage. The season climax was cringey but I rolled with it -- endings are hard.
Luke Cage wasn't garbage, though quality dropped noticeably after the BBEG switch. Everyone got shallow. It's like the producers fucked up and had to scramble. Maybe someone promised too many episodes?

Daredevil season 2 was disappointing. Luke Cage was a shit premise, the only reason why it got greenlighted was because investors saw "Power Man and Iron Fist" and were hoping it would ride on Luke Cage's coattails into profitability.

>is there any hope for the Netflixverse?
there is
and its name is Frank

NOOOOO
IM IN CHARGE IN HERE
FUCKING FEIGE DELTE THIS

Blade and Ghost Rider will be in that show? I read that somewhere

Let's not pretend like the second half of DD S1 wasn't kinda crap.

And it's funny that they rushed him into that (really shitty) red suit when the black was perfectly fine but IF isn't getting any sort of suit in the first season...

This, Daredevil is way overrated

>muh SJWs

I disliked it because it was absolutely devoid of suspense resulting in the show being absolutely boring. A villain was so boring and pathetic he is hard to see as any kind of threat (No, please I beg of you people. Don't start "b-but powers" shit. Not again). Poor dialogue. Characters are complete idiots. The visuals are fucking shit. The hamhandedness, etc.

Jessica Jones was garbage. Pretty much checked out completely by episode seven or something. That shit was just going nowhere slower than a turtle through molasses.

nope.

Jessica Jones was great.
Luke Cage is meh.

The only thing good about Daredevil season 1 was Kingpin, and the only good thing about season 2 was Punisher.

He wasn't even the reason DD S1 was good. Drew Godard was.

This.

Why didn't Jessica just kill Killgrave?
Why didn't Mat just kill Kingpin?
Why didn't Luke just leave New York?
Why didn't Iron Fist just have better choreography?

Matts a moral fag

>Why didn't Jessica just kill Killgrave?
Because she wanted to prove Hope innocent.

>Why didn't Mat just kill Kingpin?
Because he's Catholic.

>Why didn't Luke just leave New York?
Didn't watch Luke Cage.

>Why didn't Iron Fist just have better choreography?
Dexter season 6 onward showrunner.

>Because she wanted to prove Hope innocent.
How?

>Because he's Catholic.
because murder has never been done in the name of god.

>Didn't watch Luke Cage.
All you had to do was follow the train, CJ

>Dexter season 6 onward showrunner.
press F to pay respects

>>Because she wanted to prove Hope innocent.
>How?
The entire plot revolves around this - By proving Kilgrave has mind control powers.

>because murder has never been done in the name of god.
To Matt, those people were violating what Catholics should do.

>How?
Here's the bullshit premise of how. Get him to confess while being recorded, while having been kidnapped, held against his will and tortured, that he was controlling her and made her do the things she did. Then the police would slap a collar on him to prevent his powers from working, convict Killgrave and everyone would be happy except JJ who would continue to have a look of confusion and permanent bitch face.

Jesus fucking Christ.
The Jessica Jones is a shitty show that is absolutely braindead and incapable of not treating the viewer like an idiot who needs everything spoonfed, yet it's still complex for some of you idiots.

>fucking this
and to top it all off, the Purple Man went and set Hope free. Just for the bitch to off herself.

I thoroughly enjoyed both seasons of DD.

JJ was okay, though I hated the woman who played the lead role, her acting was awful.

I enjoyed the first half of LC a lot even if it was kinda dumb. It went full retard in the second half though.

Jessica Jones WAS good.

False

Falser.

Nah, you're just a tasteless faggot

Says the person that shares their taste with Sup Forums.

Daredevil was fucking brilliant beginning to end. Jessica Jones was half good. Never saw Luke Cage or Iron Fist.

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
Just admit that you're an idiot with no taste.

Fuck you man

Not everything can be some Stanley Kubrick masterpiece. You set the bar too high, and this is why you are always finding yourself crying

>both writers for Angel
Checks out.

I wonder ghow much marvel regrets hiring the Dexter guy. Hopefully he gets tossed after Inhumans.

Anyone got a good idea for a replacement?

But Angel was shit.
>inb4 Angel is better than Buffy meme
No, and I don't even like Buffy that much.

Depends on what you're looking for. It has some of the best long-form character development I've ever seen in a tv show.

I have mixed feelings about this.
On one hand I want anyone foolish enough to hire that hack to crash and burn in the most painful ways possible, but on the other hand I just want the series to be good.

The main Problem is Netflix keeps stretching these shows to 13 50ish episodes it fucks up their pacing and the writers are forced to copmensate

Like user says, Angel was uneven but man did it have character development.
Also, looking it up, deknight wrote some top tier episodes. damn.