/guilty pleasures/

post them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8gfGhVL3qs
youtu.be/fB_ZlORvD4c
youtube.com/watch?v=GYysLFru7u8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I proudly enjoy every movie I watch, soyboy goytoy numale cuck redditor.

hamlet 2

Its basically Japanese Soul Train but I really like it.

I don't know why. It's just comfy, and there is nice tits

This ones kino, the rest are guilty pleasures

this is oddly relaxing to watch

what is wrong with you? if i enjoy something then it's objectively good because i have good taste. if it's a poorly received film then i feel pride for having unlocked my kinographic third eye and pity for those who have not and choose to slander what they don't understand

Don't even really feel guilty any more. GOAT cast, fights and soundtrack.

i honestly loved this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=e8gfGhVL3qs

WE WILL NOW USE DA BOWER OF THE CONTINUUM DRANSFUNGTIONER DO BANISH YOU DO HOBOGEN NEW JORSEY :----DDDD

the Resident Evil franchise is not only one of the most well executed and successfull, but it's also the ONLY franchise that has a badass female protagonist that's both hot and believable.

10/10 movies 10/10 Milla nipnips

god
damn

ITT contrarian faggots who kinda liked good movies

the flintstones, edtv, teenage caveman

They made Milla look gross after the third film, which coincidentally is the one where she looks best. They lather her in whore makeup that ages her fifteen years and doesn't suit her at all. Sad!

This is the big one for me. It's dumb as fuck, but it's not trying for anything more than that.

what is aging?

my nigger

Do you have a webm of the strip tease from when the blond bitch is getting arrested?

why is this guilty pleasure? its a good movie

i love the first hobbit movie and i dont FUCKING care who knows it

Not only that, I have some webms of an old fake vid where someone painstaking shooped her topless in that scene

>not Melania
acceptable nonetheless

I love Mean Girls too

Literally only the first one is good. The rest are trash.

>watch movie
>like movie
>check imdb/rt
>low scores
>"lol, guess it's bad. it is now my guilty pleasure."

Ah, good choice OP. For me it would be the sequel because of pic related.

>Paul W. S. Anderson’s Resident Evil: The Final Chapter shares with The Great Wall a gifted filmmaker’s signature sense of spectacle. Anderson’s set pieces get increasingly faster and imaginative, and his video-game-based franchise about the social effects of scientific hubris also employs political allegory. The apocalypse is Expressionistic symbolism for modern enmity. Milla Jovovich’s fierce Alice acts out the antagonisms of a world off its axis. She outruns zombies and fights off clones who desecrate what religion and capitalism used to mean. Extra fun: Anderson critiques his familiar paroxysms of violence when Alice dodges laser beams aimed by the Umbrella Corporation (best mock logo since Nashville’s “The Replacement Party”). It’s an organic genre-movie thrill like silent cinema’s Little Nell tied to railroad tracks.

And this motherfucker still thinks Inception is bad because it lacks the artistic merit of TF: Revenge of the Fallen

Not even guilty.

manson did a great job on the music in RE1

>ywn be xer macho boyfriend
JDIMSA

whole family looks fucking inbred

he's 100% right. the only film critic that seems to have any knowledge of film

There is no guilt in liking RE I

they're the exact opposite though euro/slav mutts + jews

Lel Eric Roberts now even takes roles starring in webms now

You're a saint

Inception is a bad film that insults your intelligence with each scene.

HAHAHA HAHA HOLY SHIT IS THAT BLATANT CUT OFF REAL?

no, the webm is edited so you don't see Kelso's stupid face.

doa was one of the absolute fapkinos

benis or not I will fuck that thing to shreds

Mean girls is the ultimate kino

>eric roberts just shows up
"Check?"
"No"
"Okay, I stay"

it honestly REALLY really sucks that we will never ever get a good adaptation of RE

the first one was okay-ish but i have no idea how they managed to bungle the others after that

youtu.be/fB_ZlORvD4c

3 and 5 are pretty good

Unironically my favorite Bond

This movie is great. I never seen anyone talking about it anywhere.

Love it.

RE is impossible to adapt.
The game's story was always complete shit.

Go watch the two CG Leon movies then. Don't watch Vendetta though, its shit, even for RE "standards".

what the fuck man I’m pretty sure you can go to hell for that

you're not allowed to spike the serve

Or anything with Kevin Costner...

If you don't like Mean Girls we can't be friends it's certified kino

It's Eric Roberts' island and they'll play volleyball any way he says

Guilty pleasures are supposed to be bad movies not master peaces.

jamie has a fat pusy

it's a bush

middle one looks like a peepee OwO

I grew up with it okay leave me alone

youtube.com/watch?v=GYysLFru7u8

WHEN did they replace the head ? Or Is it just wearing a helmet

For some strange reason 7-90's head and been replace by Klaatu's from The Day The Earth Stood Still

CLASSIC

>There will never be a film portrayal of Shiva in tribal bikini armed with a longbow
Bastards

resident evil is my favorite guilty pleasure. i think it was the 4th one where alice lands a plane on a small roof and before it falls off the big black guy pulls the wing back down. the explination was that he plays basketball or something. even as a guilty pleasure i was upset at the second to last on being established as a rescue movie like 10 minutes in, but at least they bullshitted their way to other locations with hologram simulations. kept me kinda interested. the final chapter was just bland, but the best moment was when the doctor imagines ways tp kill alice and in one of them he sips alcohol smugly. im still pissed how wesker died and that it was also a rip off of robocops ending

Live Die Repeat 2, when?

But it was actually good.

(YOU)