So how can they make Shuma a big deal in Doctor Strange sequels?

So how can they make Shuma a big deal in Doctor Strange sequels?

A big reason Shuma endured as long as it has is because in it's debut, Strange had zero way to win aside from killing the Ancient One. Well, the Ancient One is already dead. It was a pretty great twist as it turned a Doctor into a murderer, so even though Strange "won" he had to sacrifice not just his master, but his vow to protect life.

What could they possibly do to keep Shuma as strong as it needs to be and not job him out like most villains? Was killing the Ancient One in the first movie a mistake?

wow, nice spoilers dude

Not like it's been fucking decades you stupid-

Wait you mean the movie that's been out like a half a year at least?
Spoilers? Bitch this isn't fucking reddit you fucking pussy.

Make him a big guy, some white guy that was mocked in school for using his mom's shoes, so everybody called him shoe's mom, but his biggest bully was Dr strange who is responsible for the lost of his right eye. Give him a tacticool suit with modern enhanced fighting habilities that can fight the magic of strange. Strange defeat him by putting his cape over his head and poking at his eye and then smiling at the camera and saying "I guess he didn't saw that coming" with a cameo of Evans saying I understood that reference.

Well, there's always the Gills run, or do the typical thing where he doesn't beat Shuma, he merely keeps him from entering our reality.

No just no. after what they did to Galactus and Dormammu I can't deal anymore. No more swirly big bads please.

That's more or less what Shuma already is, though.

I know Shuma exclusively as a smug tentacle monster from hentai doujinshi, what sort of guy is he?

Too much like Dormammu

>Make him a big guy

>So how can they make Shuma a big deal in Doctor Strange sequels?

Make her a she.

But Shuma isn't a big deal. Conan kicked his ass, with just his wits and cold steel. Strange and his "magic" should retire.

>I know Shuma exclusively as a smug tentacle monster from hentai doujinshi, what sort of guy is he?

Shuma-Gorath is Marvels version of Lovecraft's Shub-Niggurath, as seen through the kaleidoscope lens of copyright laws.

She isn't some random tentacle monster that fucks lolis, she is the size of the sky and all the galaxies. When you stare into the pitch black abyss, and the abyss opens its single eye and stares right back at you, it's Shuma Gorath you see, as your sanity shatters into pieces.

Remember the Cancerverse invasion in Nova / Guardians of the Galaxy? That was Shuma Gorath. It took thousands of celestials, just to hold it in bay, and they were losing their hold.

Not really a fair fight though, Conan is extremely OP.

>Remember the Cancerverse invasion in Nova / Guardians of the Galaxy? That was Shuma Gorath. It took thousands of celestials, just to hold it in bay, and they were losing their hold.
Well, no. Shuma is just one of the Many-Angled Ones that fucked up cancerverse. And I don't they were directly trying to break through either. They were sending their weapons through or somesuch.

Can't we do a thing where Shuma cheats his way into our realm by possessing some guy, and over the course of the movie he becomes more and more like a tentacle monster? You could do some neat body horror stuff like a giant eye appearing from the chest or arms becoming dark magic casting tentacles? I know it's not really Shuma, but can we really do the giant unknowable entity again? We could probably do both I guess

Don't be stupid OP.
They can make me whatever they want as my forms taken are fluid to the dimension they inhabit. As I myself am a dimension all of my own, what these lesser vessels of my being are materialized as simply does not matter.
Shuma Gorath is and will always be; no matter the form or appearance.
>t. Not Shuma Gorath

They could probably pull off a Lexiac, sure.

Shuma..?

Isn't Shuma way too close to Dormammu in terms of extra dimensional threats trying to take over reality?

Thematically or in terms of power level?

I typed this up while was posted, so forgive me....

Have it so Shuma senses the Ancient One's death, and decided to peek into our dimension to see what's up.

At the same time, some random dude; either a scientist or some guy with a telescope sticking out the window of his department, decides to look at the stars. He accidentally stmbles across Shuma's eye staring out of the abyss, and the Chaos god takes that opportunity to posses the unlucky soul to gain a foothold in Strange's dimention.

From there, the possessed person abandons their former life to spread the word of Shuma-Gorath, and gains a cult following that's slowly on the rise. Eventually, the possessed person retreats from the public, and confines himself inside a room in the main church, declairing he has "ascended". After that, any followers who are deemed worthy are invited to join him in his room to join him.

Strange eventually learns that to "ascend" is to mutate into a small fraction of Shuma's body mass, and literally join with the rest of the congregation to help Shuma completely manifest into the dimension.

Strange is met with the conflict of murdering innocent people who are under the thrall of a horror from another dimension. If you want, you could add Mordo into the story to have him wrestle with his new Creed to maintain the natual order at the cost of thousands of lives.

Another option is having Shuma convert our dimension into himself, have buildings, streets, whatever, start turning into green flesh with eyeballs.

Have thanos be the reason he gets access to our universe. Then at the end Stephan thinks he beat shuma back but really thanks just got what he wanted and pulled the plug. Have thanos's motivation be figuring out where the time stone was stashed.

Essentially the only way for shuma to be unstoppable is something else has to fail to stop him.

Of course info city gauntlet will be done before they get to shuma which fucks everything.

Well since dormamu was treated as basically limitless that won't matter. They probably won't even do shuma as dormamu is better for them. Normie audiences won't nerd out enough to understand the power levels and dormamu is a better character because he's related to us by fear of death.

>tentacle rapist lady Shuma-Gorath
I'm ok with this

>have actual horror elements in a Marvel movie
And lose the PG rating? They aren't going to do anything brave or creative just because Deadpool's done well. Unless it's going to have a late season of Extreme Ghostbusters ending where everyone who was a part of the monster is A-OK in the end.

>lolis
Actually, she prefers big titties in the doujins I've read. I guess DFC has nothing she can grab with her tentacles.

I think the best usage would be to satirize the character ala the Marvel vs Capcom games.

An ultra-evil cosmic horror with a fetish for Earth Culture and thanks to dimensional shenanigans, Shuma looks way way less threatening whenever he materializes on Earth.

He's basically a human sized tentacle monster ala MvC and spends his days eating fast food and chasing skirts and being a lazy fuck. Everywhere else he's death incarnate, but Earth is where Shuma goes to hide out among the rabble and unwind.