Do you bleed

>do you bleed

You will

Kill it with fire

How can something be so creepy and so adorable at the same time?

What am I looking at?

You will

Water bear aka invulnerability: the organism

if they were as big as dogs they'd be creepy.

>>do you bleed

yeah, but it'll cost you extra.

Why hasn't Pixal made an adventure of a Tardigrade yet?
These little guys are based

immortality at a microscopic level

that's just a cgi version of a water bear. water bears look more like grubs or worms with legs.

>ywn turn into a microscopic organism ready to fight a water bear only to get your arm bit off by its razor sharp teeth

YOU WONT LET ME LIVE

YOU WONT LET ME DIE

>Tardigrades can survive extreme conditions that would be rapidly fatal to nearly all other known life forms, including complete global mass extinction events due to astrophysical events, such as supernovae, gamma-ray bursts, or large meteorite impacts.
>Some tardigrades can withstand extremely cold temperatures down to 1 K (−458 °F; −272 °C) (close to absolute zero), while others can withstand extremely hot temperatures up to 420 K (300 °F; 150 °C) for several minutes, pressures about six times greater than those found in the deepest ocean trenches
>Survive ionizing radiation at doses hundreds of times higher than the lethal dose for a human, and the vacuum of outer space
>They can go without food or water for more than 30 years, drying out to the point where they are 3% or less water, only to rehydrate, forage, and reproduce.

a cute!

BLEEDING IS FOR FAGGOTS

can superman fight it if he got shrunk to the same size?

Bitch he just resurrected you, show some gratitude.

>cgi

Looks like it could be a colorized SEM image.

Star Trek Discovery sucks.

the "skin" does not look like that and the "head" does not look like that. wikipedia has real pics of water bears.

This is what water bears really look like.

GET OUT OF HERE STALKER

Different kind of photography tard

My opinions are right:

Henry Cavill is an amazingly well casted superman in an extremely poorly written franchise, Adams does an acceptable job as Lois

Ben Affleck is possibly the worst batman ever on the silver screen, even compared to the 90's blunders

Gal Gadot is casted well as wonder woman but has a mediocre acting performance

Cyborg is perfectly casted and his development was acceptable in JL

Miller is terrible and the weakest out of the group (tied with affleck) partially due to his performance and partially due to his script, his backstory had some redeeming qualities but he is unlikeable as a motherfucker

Jason Momoa is 100% natty and fits the new 52 version of aquaman well, atlanteans portrayal looks promising

Lex Luthor is terrible. Just terrible.

I wonder what all those runes mean

>colorized SEM image

Yep

>Lex Luthor is terrible. Just terrible.
COMPLETELY WRONG

4 u

A CUTE

the "skin" doesn't look like that because they have a sort of suit on. They can shed the suit.

Can this shit have "birth" defects/diseases/tumors?

So why can't we the superior species replicate it's strength through science?

Or is this one of those things that's only possible at the microscopic level?

>we're not sending millions of these things on probes to mars

Why the fuck not? Let's spread earths seed.

looks like some altright pol neckbeard

But we need mo money fo dem programs

SOMETHIBGS DEFINITELY BLEEDING