Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqzoH2m-skM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Context

youtube.com/watch?v=WqzoH2m-skM

who even are these people

Destiny threw rocks at the beehive that is the online animation community and got a lesson in mob justice. His delusional fans continue to defend and make believe he's always right

This has nothing to do with cartoons or comics.

I mean, the argument is about why an animator with 900k subs isn't making $250k on Youtube.

No, that's just the right's penchant for picking one and exactly one talking point and never moving from it.

The argument (or this part of it) is about why a dude with nearly a million subs has not been able to monetize his channel to any significant degree. Destiny has an order of magnitude less and has managed to do so. Psychicpebbles is a retard.

there's a difference between someone stating a fact that black people are inherently more violent than other races, and someone lying and saying internet animators make 250k a year

>inherently more violent
Here comes the stormfront. How's it feel knowing Jontron got obliterated in the debate?

Yeah there is a difference.

We should care more about the guy saying straight up racist stuff instead of the guy saying something incorrect about money.

What about black animators?

He went in unprepared so it was to be expected. His loss doesnt mean that blacks arent more violent than other races though :^)

Well they're obviously too violent to animate on youtube. Don't you know about FBI CRIME STATISTICS?

>guy says something mean about something that has no relation to you whatsoever
>guy says something invalid about your profession

I genuinely can't think of any.

His loss wasn't because he was unprepared or inarticulate, it's because those dumbass stormfront talking points fall apart under any sort of scrutiny.

>we should be more upset about someone telling facts than someone telling lies

So he's a self-serving dickbag, got it.

A lie is something like "blacks are inherently more violent," not "you should be able to turn a million subs into money without much difficulty."

>self-serving
Aren't we all?

Ian Jones-Quartey is an obvious one since he just got a show on CN.

I think we should be more worried about Destiny saying that not owning an iPhone makes you a marginalized citizen and that we need cheaper iPhones.

He's a materialistic consumerist sheeptard and what every company hopes for in a customer.

Is all of the eceleb posting on various boards made under the assumption that people would just immediately know who these people are proof that Sup Forums is more inhabited by a newer generation than the one it was founded upon?

>being locked out of a primary means of communication used in virtually all moneymaking endeavors doesn't impact you negatively
really cooks the noodle

Your entire post is Fake News.

No, it's just Sup Forums just assblasted because Destiny tore two (I guess three, now) of their eceleb heroes a new asshole.

Oh yeah, I forgot about him. I feel like he might be a bit oveshadowed by all the other people who've worked on Steven Universe and Adventure time.

News you don't like isn't automatically fake, trumpflake.

>sleepycast is dead

I don't know how many times I've listened to the same episodes

You understand that cheaper cell phones exist yeah? Fuck off retard.

Yet you deny the fact that blacks are inherently more violent than any other race in the world.

I've read this thread and I'm a little confused. What exacty are we debating? Something about black guys?

Sup Forums mostly is the new generation though. It's not hard to find underage on other sites brag about posting on Sup Forums like they're hot shit. I've seen people as young as 12 doing it, normally in the 14-16 range. In fact it's very, very similar to Sup Forums circa 2008.

Oh this is one of your famous "alternative facts."

It's just a continuation of the jontron thing and now psychicpebbles is involved because destiny said something about animators