>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.19: Twin Suns (March 18)

>Rebels 3.18: "Double Agent Droid"
mega.nz/#F!GAF3XJrL!Fj3En9Z3z-SV81mu25dW4Q

>Rebels Recon: Double Agent Droid
youtube.com/watch?v=9LJGjPz2RFc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbg.to/torrent/l9a1t7x
mega.nz/#F!HYliTb7R!d9VQPNttWf3vUDHaXKjNZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers

First for next in line to die.

>Mail tried to kill Obi Wan the same way he killed Qui Gon
Pretty cool callback desu

They could always exile him back to Csilla

If Hux is somehow related to Obi-Wan because muh poetry, I'm going to kms myself

Off to a good start with a quality post, I see.

Let's see how long before Zero Hour spoilers start cropping in...

At least he found some peace in the end.

Wait...explain how this would be possible?

Because it sounds awful.

M E G A

W H E N

It would honestly be a missed opportunity if they don't bring Rae Sloane into Rebels at some point, especially since she becomes Grand Admiral.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE I HAVE A FAMILY!
Jesus Christ.

I would like that, so I can enjoy her without having to read Wendig.

We can use more female Imperial villains anyway.

This was a good episode and frankly if you're buttmad about no long flippy saberfight you're probably a shallow person who thinks of characters in terms of dimensions and uses words like "filler".

Cancer, really.

I know you're baitin', but you're right.

It was pretty gud

gib mega plox

...He won't. Don't know where you got that

>Filoni's face when another husbando gets killed

Lol I have a mega and I'm not sharing it until someone gets themselves banned with ss.

>Luke is the chosen one
Wow, great episode Filoni.

>Jedi obsesson with 'chosen ones'

Have they noticed that they all kind of suck?

More of a Sup Forums discussion, but come to think of it, when was the last time there was a case of a 'chosen one' who was badass from the start and didn't have to man up from being a whiny suck?

Kenobi wasn't about to get technical and spend several minutes explaining specifically who he was protecting. It was a lot easier to just say "yes".

Hopefully never because having a protagonist who is amazing from the start and has no development or character arc is shitty writing.

>there's no middle ground between flippy faggoty disco twirling and super short anti-climactic fights

Cancer, indeed.

Max from the Mad Max films, I guess. But those films are kind of inverting themes and tropes so he probably shouldn't count.

After Anakin fell, Obi-Wan believed Luke to be the Chosen One. It's still Anakin, regardless of present circumstances. Luke simply helps him along.

If I'm being generous, maybe a tenth of the people in /swco/ will know what I'm talking about, but this game is what the fight reminded me of.

You thought that Obi-wan and Maul ending their relationship by Obi-wan releasing Maul from his pain and finally giving him peace was anti-climatic?

I thought it was perfect.

Why the fuck didn't Maul and Ben talk longer? Or fight longer? There was so much ground they could have covered like Qui Gon, Satine, Vader, etc.
The fight didn't need to be super flashy, but SOMETHING to warrant the hype around this whole shitty season.
Instead we got Ezra dicking around in the desert.

> samurai duel
> anti-climactic

ok

>Ezra dicking around in the desert.
It should habe been Ezra being dicked.

Instead, it was the audience who got dicked.

Let's see them star wars themed desktops boys

>yfw obi wan didn't kill maul
>yfw maul just passed out again
>yfw he shows up in whatever cartoon they make for the Sequel Trilogy

Wow, great comeback you fucking pedophile.

I honestly can't wait for tonight's Recon. There will probably be a ton of information about the thought process behind this final confrontation. I have a feeling that the team spent tons of time agonizing on exactly how it was going to play out, going through countless drafts and different versions.

Because that was all in the past and droning on about it would have dampened the tension of the encounter. I'm sure they thought of it, but honestly it would have been saying too much where their smaller exchange and smaller duel said everything that needed to be. Maul found Obi-Wan where he finally wanted him: brought low and pathetic, but what he didn't realize is that despite that, Obi-Wan remained strong through finding a far more simple purpose and raison d'etre. Protection rather than posession, as Obi-Wan stated.

He was talking about Anakin.

>he thinks I want to fuck Ezra
>actually I want to be Ezra and be fucked by SS.

If anything it's anililagnia user.

>You lost some KPoints because of this.
Fuck off.

Same

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

does anyone consider the fact of Maul doing so badly was that he was dehydrated and tired? He very well thought he'd be facing a defeated and hiding old man.

Having not seen the leaked footage before watching, for a moment there I was honestly expecting him to pass out from exhaustion at one point.

what

We also don't know how long he was wandering the desert. Could have been days without rest.

Parvenu with an inferiority complex and a huge no-homo crush on Galen Erso. Also kind of a special snowflake.

The episode is up on Kisscartoon but because I have an adblock I lose points. So retarded

just disable the adblocker on kiss, with no script I still haven't seen a single ad.

Nah, I followed an exploit because I would rather download the episode than stream it.

Why was Ezra even in this episode? He accomplished nothing.

He brought Maul to Obi-wan. They said it. In the episode.

Maul can't be dead, guys. Right? R-Right?

Damn that's a good Alec Guiness impression. Thanks for posting this!

DESU guys I felt extremely disappointed by this episode when I first saw it (I was expecting something of a Duel of Fates-style ending as well) but coming here, reading all these other points of view calmed me down and helped lessen my disappointment.

I mean I didn't even notice all the Qui-Gon pottery (which was beautiful) and the samurai duel really is perfect, like a nice nod towards ol' George. Plus as much as I loved Maul, I knew and downright hoped he was going to die anyhow so I should just embrace this. I wonder how his actual death would've looked if this had been a Clone Wars episode, though.

I was kinda hoping to see Luke up close, even if it was just a small shot that didn't really play any role.

He literally can't die. His suffering will never stop.

I disliked the episode, but not because the fight. The Maul vs. Obi-Wan thing was perfect.

It was everything ELSE that brought the episode down. Ezra should have never, ever gone to Tatooine and interacted with Obi-Wan fucking Kenobi. Leia was already pushing it, but coming face-to-face with either Obi-Wan or Luke was always my personal bar for the show going too far and starting to feel like an old EU book where everyone's constantly bumping into everyone else who's important in the movies.

The entire episode should've just been Maul and Obi-Wan

Was this the first time Obi-Wan canonically killed someone on screen?

>killed
oh user

Why doesn't Ezra tell everyone Obi-Wan is alive?

Grievous and the Acklay

It does raise a couple of new questions. Kenobi knows Ezra and the group never questioned Ezra to how he got Maul's ship or why they wouldn't have to worry about Maul again.

forgive me for being slow but is it stated where Ezra got his new Lightsaber from?

I thought it was just assumed he built a new one between seasons after vader destroyed his old one

Maul was the only reason I got back into Rebels. What's there to look forward to anymore?

Is there a link out yet? I can't find one anywhere.

I'm guessing Disney has some kind of mandate on Rebels where they are not allowed to do a single episode without Ezra and/or the rest of the Ghost crew.

Ezra dying

The show is up on public torrent sites and you can't find it?

lrn2pirate better.

rarbg.to/torrent/l9a1t7x

Just uploaded from the torrent:
mega.nz/#F!HYliTb7R!d9VQPNttWf3vUDHaXKjNZQ

Eh, if they were gonna make an episode that makes no sense, and not even do a proper battle scene, they should have at least tried to put some tension and emotion into Obi Wan's and Maul's encounter. There was none at all.

>that moment when 'Binary Sunset' plays

I don't think it'll ever stop getting me in the feels...

>main non-white protagonist, who's also a teenager
>dying
I fucking wish.

Thought splicing in Alec Guinness' voice like that was pretty bad taste

Grievous

Ezra and Kanan pretty much have to be dead by EP 4 to preserve it. I mean look at how they just killed off maul just so everything is back to last jedi last sith.

Maul wasn't a Sithm

???

>people thought baby Luke would be in this episode
He's the same fucking age as Ezra people

Bost collectibles

>You're nobody, kid. Get out of here.
Ben doesn't hold back.

Yeah but you ain't gonna have an easy time telling that to normies. Red Lightsaber = Sith to the average viewer and so far every inquisitor shown and Maul are dead. They obviously killed them off just so things are simple by Ep 4

Yes, with Mark Hamill guest starring using his Skips voice.

They finally copied that ancient flash from newgrounds back from 2001.
>I remember, you drivelist writers

That would be a casual fans fault not the material. The episodes have Maul openly state he is no longer a believer in the Sith.

It's not for them to know. It never was. Did you not watch it? Obi-Wan says this himself

Does Chopper have to be IN EVERY FUCKING EPISODE
>EVERY FUCKING EPISODE
EVERY FUCKING EPISODE

He was cute this episode

He was good in this episode but every other episode he's pretty much insufferable. I don't know why they push him.

I love chopper, he's my favorite droid. Why do people dislike him?

WHERE IS MEGA LINK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Imagine this episode without him, there would be NO DIFFERENT instead less "filling" in the episode.

Gotta have the kid appeal character to appeal for the kids.

Hell, even the on-demand promos open with Chopper introducing the episode

Boy, you're blind.

well ezra needed someone to share is thoughts with so it would just be him wandering around quiet

its one of the bigger reasons I think they feature him so often. so that characters can bounce thougts on him

God, imagine Vader's power then, he toyed with Ben in episode IV

Kind of diminished if you're in the camp that feels Obi-Wan threw the fight.

"Maul has manipulated the truth to lead you here

>Two seconds later

"The truth depends on our point of view"

What did he mean by this.

user you know they will continue as usual, destroying Imperial armadas every week while the movies happen in the background.