This has to be the cringiest shit ive ever watched, 15 minutes and im fucking dying

This has to be the cringiest shit ive ever watched, 15 minutes and im fucking dying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSZi8oPRUkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So how long until you completely die? Maybe keep going.

How is a 9 on IMDB?

try getting taste then watching it again

Because it's good.

This.

>watches television
>taste
wahohoho oh nononono Oh Hahoo ahhhhh AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why? It's the only capeshit I've seen since Ang Lee's HULK that I enjoyed

The worst part of the show is a CGI action scene in the fist episode.

*bangs on wall three times in quick succession*
DAVIIIID DAVIID DAAAVIIIIID

Legion, The Young Pope and Twin Peaks: The Return are the things that reanimated me this year.
It's funny how Legion beaten Twin Peaks to the punch with its surrealism. Overall The Return is much more varied and tries some really crazy stuff but in Legion it felt much more related to the story. Love it all anyway.

>Ang Lee's HULK

youtube.com/watch?v=uSZi8oPRUkE

kino
i
n
o

Go back to your shitty CW capesoaps. Leave cape-surrealism to the kinosaurs.

Is one of the best Marvel Series after Daredevil S1, the end of the season is good, would be better with 2-3 chapters less and some scenes are cheap af or recicled over and over

wow it's like im really in a comic book

even that is pretty good, tho. Longshot/cutless scene. Telekinetik guy is showed as one with such power should be, he uses it roughly, not carefully( =lame) like other representation, like Jean Grey

I thought that too, when watched Legion: "Lynch should get his shit together to surpass this". But then he managed to surpass it tho, the madman, with a more obscure style

i just think the cgi was rely bad.

yea this show is trash

It was good for a tv budget. They can't afford to make things look like the movies and this show had a giant risk of failure so i'm amazed they even made it in the first place.

back when the hulk actually got bigger the angrier he got

i dropped it when they pulled that genderswitch bullshit

>marvel
>taste
taste for shit?