Implying Mike cares about the opinion of faggots on Sup Forums when he gets to go home to THIS

>implying Mike cares about the opinion of faggots on Sup Forums when he gets to go home to THIS

man white girls will just follow the money no matter what dick it leads to huh?

>implying Mike "Third Reich" Stoklasa didn't break up with this potatonigger

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Isn't he not with her anymore lol

>mikedenied.gif
he signaled getting up and she made room
how fucking autistic are you?

Didn't she basically let them not joke around and made everything really tense?

It's reversed.

No. Have you ever seen any of the videos she was in?

The reverse looks unnatural as fuck.

He was trying to put his hand around her and she moved away, he doesn't get up in the full video.

didn't Mike kill her?

mike looks like my dad

I'm intrigued. Can someone clue me in to what this is all about?

I'm guessing a Russian bride situation?

He looks like a nice grandpa

They're expecting their second child.

The old Mike looks like my dad

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Do you hear that? That's the sound of Jessi's biological clock slowly ticking away. At the age of 33, she only has two short years before the risk of miscarriage, birth defects, and sterility rapidly rise.

For years Jessi kept her biological imperative stored deep down in the back of her mind.. but as all eventually women find, the sound will grow louder and louder - a horrifying cacophony of guilt and regret will fill her every thought - eventually deafening even the most unfit or unwilling of women.

Tick. Tock. Tick! Tock!

Her latest disappearance is no coincidence. The flood of nasty comments she read about her exploding weight and fading youth have grown so heavy that she can no longer find the strength to appear in front of the camera. Combined with her distress over her fleeting chance at motherhood, Jessi will most likely "find herself" in the coming months. She will stay out partying with her girlfriends later and later each night, making new "friends" and dancing with strangers to feel beautiful again. Mike will have his suspicions, but he isn't man enough to contain forays into the Milwaukee night. He'll wonder who her new friends "Tyrese" and "Jamal" are, and why Jessi texts them so late into the night. This desperate search for self-affirmation and a more virile buck (no, Mike is not the man she expected him to become) will lead to a path of self destruction and ruin. And just like that, her brief moment in the Internet's spotlight will dim and sputter - a poetic reflection of her life - and she will vanish never to be seen again.

A failed singer, a failed actress, and soon to be failed mother. Jessica Nakles. Age 33.

Tick! Tock! TICK! TOCK!!

>she looks like Darth Vader when shes old

Jay
>get lusted after by creepy homos all the time
>not even a little bothered

Jessie
>get lusted after by creepy guys
>leaves the show

Why are women so fragile?

He looks like Nikki Blonsky (from HAIRSPRAY).

that's just an unfounded rumor, now go to bed Jack

That's the weird thing for me, especially because who gives a shit. Turn off the computer and it goes away

she's rather plain and average looking i don't get it

either way, she pushes her butt to him. how is that a deny?

I thought she was great. She wasn't the typical hole, her off-the-cuff stuff was actually really funny. Remember how funny the freaking Santa Claus episode was? That was all her

exactly my fetish

Lower left is Mike two years from now

Especially if he keeps the alcoholism up

It's because she appears 'achieveable' or in their league so because she looks like they'd have a chance with her it's more appealing

I guess the difference is she doesn't want the attention

Pale thicc redhead

I mean Jay doesn't either. He's not gay.

somebody should post image of her how she looks now though

>Jay isn't Gay
kek

someone post the picture of jay in coitus with a male

Jay Bauman doesnt have sex with men for drugs and money, but Susan Bauman does, and does it alot.

Mike, make more videos shilling Marvel, Disney and DC content so I can afford MORRREE FOOOOOOOD

It's really stupid you guys haven't figured it out. They broke up amicably. The weird fan attention was a small part of it, Jessi wanting a more traditional relationship was bigger. Jessi was good at ignoring the fans. Never fazed her much. Mike got fatter and began drinking a bit more immediately after the breakup but he seems happy.

Also, Rich really liked her and everyone knew it and never said anything. Her being gone has made everything slightly less tense. Jay is not gay, he just doesn't give a fuck about long term relationships.

go back to tumblr with your retarded head canon shit. that doesnt belong here

where's based get real friends poster?

He's not here, get some real friends faggot

That's literally my perfect waifu, too bad you have to be a drug dealer to get those, since they're usually into dudeweedlmao.

based

I have nothing but a complete lack of surprise that Space Cop was a pathetic, abysmal failure of a film, and I have nothing but scorn and contemptuous laughter for the morons who have been supporting Red Letter Media for years with patronage. Laziness and lack of organisation will ALWAYS shine through, in the end.

Red Letter Media have based their entire shtick around "humorous irony" but this time, when they themselves were put to the test ("can YOU make a good film, with all your supposed knowledge about it?") their true colors shone through for all to see. I knew it would happen, of course. I knew it from the first time I decided to bite the proverbial bullet and attempt to view one of their videos on Youtube.

Hopefully as a direct result of this, one or more of the members of Red Letter Media will realize that they are, and have been, nothing but an abhorrent failure "half-assing it" through life, and put an end to it. Their life, that is. Now THAT I would give patronage to.

Make your suicides happen, Red Letter Media. It's the only chance at redemption you all have.

based copypasta poster

This one actually worked out well

based faceapp posters

Yo! It's about that time
To bring forth another race crime
I gonna commit mine, so commit yours
I wanna see blood comin' out their pores
On the nose is how I'm hitting this
Strictly niggers, jew, I ain't singing this
Bringing this to the entire nation
Black, jew, red, brown
Feel the vibration!

Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil
Feel it, feel it
Feel the vibration

It's such a good vibration
It's such a white salvation

Giving all niggers death's kiss
Many wanna know who done this
Mikey Mike and I'm here to move you
Vids to groove you
And I'm here to prove to you
A jew in my sights? I pull the trigger
I'm the nigger grave digger
So help me with some vigor
Making you feel the reviews are my occupation
So feel the vibration!

Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil
Feel it, feel it
Feel the vibration

Rich Evans, break it down

Richie E, on the back up
Drink free, so bring the snack up
No need for jews
I'm the anti N I G G E R, g
My race is healthy
My vids make me wealthy
And Jay Bauman helps me
To bring a show with tons of intoxication
So come on, feel the vibration!

Yeah, can you feel it, Garret?
I can too

Get of the bathroom floor; stop that lying
That cunt Lauren had you dying? nigga I'm cryin
The crimes that show you that I'm ice-cold
Stay there, jew, I'll show you I'm Hitler tenfold
Pure indie, no sell-out
If you ain't in it to win it get the hell out
What's wrong with your race? I wanna see segregation
White people, feel the salvation!

Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil
Feel it, feel it

milwaukee mulatto murderer

CUUUUTE

Do Jack!

ayy lmao

>ywn fuck jack's eye hole

Now let's see Josh!

They look like the work in the beauty section of a department store

he's very attractive/masculine for some reason even with the fat, perhaps clear bright eyes and strong brow. I suspect he's quite symmetric. his face has good color, i.e. reddish in the cheeks. I want to be (czech?) now. She is cute and feminine, bright blue eyes, nice redhead pale skin - see her neck for example. Good luck to the happy couple.

I PIZZA ROLL THOSE NIGGERS RITE OVER WITH MY TRUCK

OUT KILLIN' KIKES CAUSE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

RAP GAME HITLER GIVIN' OUT THE GOOFBALLS

LAUREN WOULDN'T FUCK JAY CUZ HIS DICK WAS TOO SMALL

LAUREN I'M DYIN'?

NIGGA U CRYIN'!

calm down mike

>She is cute and feminine