Ok...

Ok, so let's say you had a gun to your head and the only way to live is to choose one and banish the other from your life forever, which one would you pick to stick with?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/dc-comics-restructuring-vertigo-imprint-announces-shelly-bonds-departure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would shoot OP.

>one company makes nothing but great things great shows great comics great cartoons great movies great video games hell even great music
>the other is a pile of shit that hasn't had anything near mediocre in the 100 or so years they've existed
boy what a tough choice

Marvel, because Spider-Man is my homeboy.

I'd pick marvel, solely because I've read more marvel, and this choice would leave me with a greater potential number of new stories to read.
I don't have a favorite though, I'm more about the creative team than the company.

>All of the people who will choose for more ms america, squirrel girl and hellcat
Kek

Marvel has a better track record.
Even though DC is better now, it's only a matter of time until Marvel comes back to form.

Marvel, I grew up with them and they have a number of characters that I care about, sure I'll be saddened by the loss of Starfire, Larfleeze, Cass and a few others from my favorite DC characters, but ultimately nothing of real personal value would be lost for me, and the DCU can always be rebuilt by Franklin

>Marvel
>Better track record

Just be honest and admit you've read more Marvel than DC like the others are.

Marvel has always been shit, with the exception of a few X-men comics.

The only thing that we'd lose from DC that would be worth keeping is Virtigo

>it's a MUH CONSOLE WARS thread
Gee, I guess I must be on Sup Forums on a day ending in "y."

>Virtigo
cbr.com/dc-comics-restructuring-vertigo-imprint-announces-shelly-bonds-departure/

Very easy choice for me, Dc

DC obviously.

Remember the time, some years ago, when Sup Forums would make fun out of company wars? What the fuck happened?

>it's a Sup Forums tries hard to be tryhard contrarians thread
oh man, marlel, amirite lol

Sup Forums has always favored DC. That's why we're more sensitive to its failures.

Underaged from Sup Forums moved in.

DC. I'll miss Spiderman, but I grew up with Supes, Bats, Wondy, and Flash.

>DD is being written by Soule
Farewell, Marvel.

>That's why we're more sensitive to its failures.
"Turn a blind eye towards it's failures" is more like it.

Letting Marlel die would be an act of mercy at this point

Banish Marvel. The art sucks ass now and the stories are even worse. The only things I would miss from them at this point is Deadpool and a few of his supporting cast.

I don't think marvels been around for 100 years?

I've already practically purged Marvel from my life. All I read these days is DC, Judge Dredd, and arty stuff.

This is good bait.

Same but reverse for me because of Batman.

Live-action comic movies and TV.

Seriously, that shit has poisoned this place.

Actually, I edge out to DC.
>Golden Age
DC
>Silver Age
Marvel
>Bronze Age
DC
>Dark Age
Even, with slight edge to Marvel
>2000's
Marvel by far
>2010