Can we talk about the infestation of Sup Forums faggotry on this board...

Can we talk about the infestation of Sup Forums faggotry on this board , it's always been here but I've noticed in the last couple months it's just gotten unbearable.

And there's an obvious explanation of that , if you look at the traffic on Sup Forums in the past few years it has skyrocketed and it has mainly to due with Sup Forums.

These newfags bring nothing to the table but the same regurgitated shitty Sup Forums memes and making incoherent rants about jews/blacks/women.

Can you Sup Forums new fags STOP SHITTING UP THIS BOARD EVEN MORE!!

We need a Cletus Cull

Get used to it. Hiro has already said he is going to have to delete Sup Forums and most R-18 boards if Net Neutrality dies, so the posters are just going to permanently nest here.

have you tried not being a faggot OP?

eat shit nigger

>STOP SHITTING UP THIS BOARD EVEN MORE!!

>latest """""Sup Forums"""" thread was created to complain about Sup Forums

Stop pretending you aren't arguably a bigger part of the problem.

Look at the b8 threads nigger. Anti/pol/ is cancer

I SAID NIGGER , DO I FIT IN NOW ?

just downvote those racists bro!

Sup Forums shit is fine IMO. What I cant stand is the cult of e-celeb (and their shills) that are creeping into this place (h3h3, Sam Hyde, etc)

>hi guys, i'm new to this site, could we not be racist please?

Sup Forums was racist and pro nazi a fucking years before Sup Forums even existed you thick fuck.

Sup Forums is fucking proto Sup Forums for fuck sake. Everyone here kniws about Jewish Hollywood corruption and the cabal shit. Or at least, they used to, before tv show generals brought in pleb normies like you.

You know, user, that's a really funny way of saying "in the last twenty years since the Internet became accessible to just about everybody, we have worked mercilessly to find out what you probably knew but didn't want to address - that the Rothschild Family, George Soros, David Rockefeller and a host of other soulless individuals have been working non-stop for the last 250 years, from generation to generation, to destroy every non-Jew on this planet and create a paradise for themselves, and themselves only."

I'm pretty sure that's what you meant, right? Right?

Pro-tip, sonny. There's no "middle ground" anymore. They control the banks. They control the media. They control your "entertainment" that you talk about here on Sup Forums. They control everything and use unethical and immoral means to continue controlling it.

You're with them, or you're with us. Take the Sup Forums pill. We have a cosy fire and marshmallows!

what a butthurt little nigger you are

>Meta on /qa/ only.
>All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.
Learn to read, faggot

Sup Forums was libertarian up until like 2013

try 2011, newfag

Ron Paul opened my eyes about the Jews.

nigger

You can tell Raimi really poured his heart into that scene of uncle Ben dying

nigger

It's too late user. Sup Forums has already infested most of Sup Forums. The cancer has spread too far to be removed. Now we just wait until it's consumed entirely

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

>nazi
>in 2017
His thousand year reich lasted 12 years.
As a theorist he offered and offers nothing. Fascism is by definition incoherent.
The Red Army led by Zhukov, by Stalin, by the multiple peoples of the Soviet Republics crushed into the dust the "accomplishments" of the little Colonel from Austria.

nigger

>Sup Forums faggotry
i think u mean sjw faggotry
every other thread is a thinly veiled social justice warrior smearing shit all over the place

Remove onion juice

>Sup Forums was racist
yes
>pro nazi
fuck off

Go back faggot

See my thread is just proof that Sup Forums fags are incapable of original thought .

>Fascism is by definition incoherent
I'll take your word for it

fuck off. I didn't vote for that dumb nigger

>Meta on /qa/ only.
>All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

Fuck off.

nigger

more soyboy tweens raised by single mums wanting to tattle on bad language. how bout you go to reddit, they are really tolerant there for people like you. Trans, im guessing? bisexual?

It's falling on deaf ears, user.

This site has undergone a severe brain-drain, anyone with sense got the fuck out at the same time Stormfront (and in MUCH larger numbers, faggots who pretend they're fascists for LE MEMER CRED XD PRAISE KEK) moved in.

I'd like to think at one point debate and real discussion was possible on here, but now contrary opinions are largely met with ridicule and memes instead of debunking/debate. Maybe it was always this bad and I never noticed before.

The pendulum will swing back pretty soon, the alt-right is already starting to eat itself as civic nationalists and ethno-nationalists destroy each other, and as Trump continually reveals himself to be a retard.

what a nigger

There's been more people complaining about Sup Forums than actual Sup Forums posters.

>tumblr confuses satire for praise of his ideology
holy fuck you need to go back

identity politics infested the arts. what you're seeing is the reaction to that.

>blaming Sup Forums for the blatant jewish baiting

Does anybody even really read stuff on there and if they do does it influence things? I feel like discussion on the board in question is better for dialogue/exposure.

>nazis
>fascist

Comment disgarded you fucking retard.

Nothing you mentioned has any bearing on the fact that this site has always been racist and hated jews. Always.

>Hehe I'll call him a nigger, THEN Reddit, that'll get him good

There are boards outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums who have mods that actually do their job. You get a 3 day ban just for posting Pepe on Sup Forums. Sup Forums shit is deleted within minutes of being posted.

jews make movie based on a viral video of some niggers accosting a white vietnam vet
>benny shekelburg makes the protag hispanic immigrant and the antagonists white skinheads
you know. like the white neo nazi street gangs on the bus always talking loud on their boost mobile and looking for trouble in real life.

It really fucking has been you moron. Jesus christ, stop being so green.

Pro nazi doesn't mean this cringe limp wristed shit, it means we've always been going on about the anti Jewish shit nazis did in a positive light.

>this site has always been racist and hated jews. Always.
Not true you fucking newfag

>pro Nazi
Lmao

>hehe i'll call him a nazi, THEN Sup Forums, that'll get him good

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

>hitler wasn't a fascist
Are you literally retarded or trying to bait me?
Here's a (You) because I'd expect some Sup Forums retards to actually believe that.

>literally the only Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums right now are anti-Sup Forums trolls stirring shit

i memeber this

what a niggardly response

>Uses the term "normie" to prove he's not new
POTTERY

>i-i better post it again maybe they'll keep thinking it's Sup Forums this time

t. kike shill

let's instead talk about the infestation of butthurt leftist tourists from reddit, twitter, and so on

He literally fucking wasn't holy shit, you have no idea what you're talking about. Generic fascism doesn't fucking exist and even if it did the nazi regime doesn't really fit in the generyic framework as proposed by roger griffin and other experts in fascism you utter fucking cum guzzling retard. You have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about and probably can't even define fascism.

Why the fuck can't Sup Forums have mods that aren't completely useless?
>Ban anyone who posts Sup Forums or anti Sup Forums shit
>Ban anyone who posts BLACKED
>Ban anyone who posts pedo shit
>Make generals for Star Wars, Marvel, DC, ban anyone who posts related shit outside of them
>Ban anyone who uses the words 'Reddit, numale, cuck, soyboy' as arguments
There, board fucking fixed

soyboy is mad his jew propaganda is being criticised.
Yea fuck niggers and faggots im gona complain because i dont like them. What is you problem with that.

This site has been taken over by russian trolls some time ago. The result was Stormies and edgy children thought its a nice place for them and thets the result. Thats the same fucking thing as with every bigger site without proper moderation. Everywhere some ghost accounts praising Russia or Hitler and critisizing US, EU and blaming boogieman Jews. Honestly fuck Ruskies and Putin. I hope your country dies

None of this would have happened if those video game playing losers hadn't have had an autism attack over shitty journalism

>Russia
take the tin foil hat off nigger kek

This. They've even taken to complaining about bullying.

>Sup Forums was libertarian up until like 2013
Try Sup Forums has always been contrarian when it comes to politics so it swings left and right depending on the prevailing ideology. This is why Anons are pushing back against Sup Forumstards. The fact that Sup Forumstards think Sup Forums would make a good home just goes to show how new they are.

Found the person who first visited here last week.

this has to be the single comfiest Sup Forums pic ive seen in a while. thanks, user! have a comfy pic in return!

Why not just stay on reddit?

it's a debated topic you retard , and there you go with you appeal to authority cuckoldry.
Historians, political scientists, and other scholars have long debated the exact nature of fascism.
Each interpretation of fascism is distinct, leaving many definitions too wide or narrow.

Hitler followed Mussolini's model.

you made this thread. the only people complaining about the traffic jam are the people who are also the reason for the traffic jam, in my experience.

ask yourself, what's funnier? supporting progressive social ideologies or watching people cry when you call them fat. think very carefully and then realize what side Sup Forums is going to be on.

>PRAISE KEK MY MEGAPEDE BRO
>PRAISE ASSAD
>PRAISE PUTIN
>KILL ALL JOOSE XDDDD

Shut the fuck up you whiny, paranoid nerd

Oh fuck off, at least there's less paedo-bait threads.

>being against Sup Forums retardation means you're pink haired SJW
the world isn't that binary you fucking peabrain

and that's a good thing?

>newfags
it's shareblue and JIDF you gas lighting faggot

You could literally make the same image with a Sup Forums fag coming in with his politics and jews bullshit

it literally does lmao roger griffin used the nazi regime principally when constructing his definition of fascism especially evident in the descriptor 'paligenetic ultranationalism'

Its always been here m8, your just getting salty that we are the majority, and you would rather avoid the responsibility of debate and possibly changing some minds for the "muh cheeto hitler" which in the end only makes you seem like children.

holy shit do you crybabies ever shut the fuck up

>Can we talk about the infestation of Sup Forums faggotry on this board

yeah because it's the SJW being triggered threads that are totally shitting up the board, not the "i start hyperventilating every time i see a black person in a movie" threads.

You literal faggots show just what kind of newfags you are by freaking out over being called niggers
Ive been browsing this shit hole since 07 saying, "Niggers tongue my anus" its not Sup Forums talk, its fucking Sup Forums talk, now go back to flickr and suck GoT's cock

Why do all these meta images start off with healthy discussion
You know that's wrong

I know its a debated topic you drooling mongoloid, i literally studied fascism and did my dissertation on using the concept of generic fascism as a lens through which to view the evolution of the modern far right. "Appeal to authority", what a fucking weak defence that screams "i don't know what i'm talking about". Its a debated topic and i'm debating you right now you fucking faggot. They weren't fascist, generic fascism doesnt exist, and its only useful as a heuristic tool through which to study other extremist movements.

Fucking come at me with your frantic Wikipedia reading, you retard.

sjw shills are trying to take over Sup Forums so its natural that they spill out onto other boards.

>it's the SJW being triggered threads that are totally shitting up the board
Spot on newfag

Where are the Republican/Conservaturd Nazis? I want to punch them.

No, Sup Forums wasn't really racist.
Calling people niggers isn't automatically racist.

They've been trying to for years anyone who sags 'normie' is giving themselves away.

Roger griffin grasped for straws because he needed his fucking funding. He defined generic fascism and then twisted the nazi regime to try and fit his model.

dude soyjew lmao

Why not both? Most Sup Forumsyps are fat, anyway so you can hit two birds with one stone.

Solid.

For real thought why has Sup Forums this huge reddit problem ? It is even worse than in Sup Forums and Sup Forums got countercolonised by reddit.