I made a list of each time Jack finds a way home and fucks it up

>Episode V: A spaceship escape pod can send Jack in time, but he gives it up to destroy enemy robots to save the scientists.
>Episode VI: Jack and Ikra find the super magical jewel that can send him back in time, but she's really Aku and destroys the jewel.
>Episode VII: Jack finds a well that can grant wishes, but curses them to be ironic and evil, so he destroys the well.
>Episode IX: Jack hears about a time machine, but it turns out be fake.
>Episode XIV: Jack finds a time portal, but Aku steals it.
>Episode XV: Jack hears about a magical wish-granting wyrm, but it turns out to be a lie. He also hears about a wish-granting fairy, but he has to use the wish for something else.
>Episode XXXI: Jack asks Ra for the location of a time portal, but Ra doesn't help.
>Episode XXXII: Jack finds a time portal, but the Blue Guardian stops him from using it.
>Episode XXXIII: Jack finds a magic crystal that can return him to the past, but a giant blue bear eats it.
>Episode XXXIV: Jack learns about divine gems that can send him back in time, but even at the end of the episode when he has one left it never gets used.
>Episode XXXVI: Jack learns about a magic portal on a mountain, but he gives it up to save two friends.
>Episode XXXIX: Jack finds a magic diamond and competes with a thief for it, but it's destroyed at the end of the episode.
>Episode XXXXIII: Jack finds a magic portal, but he's corrupted by Aku and destroys it.

Episode LIIVI when?

He also killed that gargoyle.

>Jack uses time portal for the greater good and fucks someone over
>Sword no longer thinks of jack as a good guy and stops working

I don't think fake time portals count as Jack fucking it up.

Also,
>Episode XXXIII: Jack finds a magic crystal that can return him to the past, but a giant blue bear eats it.
How do I not remember that

That's in Episode XV.

Because it is the WORST episode next to the farting dragon one.

>Not liking either of those
Pleb

I meant that was another person he killed for the picture, not that it was another time he could've gone back to the past for the text list.

Do you know WHAT we should do?

A Samurai Jack map.

We mark the places where he have been, and the chronological order that he visited them, just to check the path that he made along the seasons.

Some places are very obvious, he had an episode on Japan, one on Egypt and so on...

>Episode XIV: Jack finds a time portal, but Aku steals it.
This is a weird case because the episode ends on a cliffhanger that makes it seem like Jack won. He learns to jump good and takes Aku by surprise. Hell he could've very well killed Aku then and there.

Over the centuries and millennia I would imagine a lot of that stuff would be displaced though. Like, Jack in Egypt takes place in Egypt, that's fair, but there's no indication that Jack and the 300 Spartans takes place in Greece or that the Scotsman actually lives modern Scotland. People migrate, and I imagine they migrate a fucking lot when confronted with an eldritch shapeshifting evil out for their blood.

Most of them are straight fake or Jack getting fucked by something else. Then you have
>Episode V: A spaceship escape pod can send Jack in time, but he gives it up to destroy enemy robots to save the scientists.
>Episode XV: Jack hears about a magical wish-granting wyrm, but it turns out to be a lie. He also hears about a wish-granting fairy, but he has to use the wish for something else.
Maybe there could be a way to get rid of the prison orb without wasting the wish, i dont know, still not enterly jack's fault
>Episode XXXIV: Jack learns about divine gems that can send him back in time, but even at the end of the episode when he has one left it never gets used.
Maybe he needed the full chronos set to bend time and space, one gem doesnt work and i dont think Jack knows enough magic to make it work. Aku is a sorcerer and still had to perform a ritual
>Episode XXXVI: Jack learns about a magic portal on a mountain, but he gives it up to save two friends.

The actual episodes where jack fucks up are rather small and still we have

To be honest, Scotman called his home the "Highlands", and the weather and celtic demons kind of indicate some relation.

Which episode is
>Could it BE?

Could be Ireland.

They're also led by a druid.

>Hell he could've very well killed Aku then and there.

We know he didn't because he isn't all angry and cynical yet and doesn't have a beard so it took place before the events of season 5. Also the guardian's portal already predicted Jack would use it to get back to the past, not the portal Aku had.

But if he went back and wasn't strong enough yet he would just be sent back again or killed.

>This is a weird case because the episode ends on a cliffhanger that makes it seem like Jack won. He learns to jump good and takes Aku by surprise. Hell he could've very well killed Aku then and there.

Aku just smashed the portal and flew away.

They just wanted to end the episode in an optimistic tone, rather than make everything that Jack did worthless.

There's no real reason to think that. Aku was half dead when he used the time portal, and the time portal only worked because Jack didn't know what it was and swung at it instead of getting out of the way.

If Jack jumped straight back to that instant, he could easily finish off Aku

Why didn't Jack try to make it vomit it out?

>Sword no longer thinks of jack as a good guy and stops working
So Aku's a good guy then? Because the sword was working for him when he had it.

He could use it, but he couldn't kill anyone

Because the sword can't kill innocents, and there's no evidence for that not being the case.