Sup Forums, did you like the felt?

Sup Forums, did you like the felt?
Also homestuck bread

Them as game constructs felt cheap for some reason, even though it sort of fits.

Snowman was always hot as fuck.

I can see where you are coming from, but I never really thought they were cheap.

is it her regal demeanour?

I find it odd you ever assumed them to be anything but.

Is Homestuck worth reading for Karkat?

I've just seen fanart, and I have a liking to 2D short guys that are angry, tired, and yell a lot.

They just never fit in with anything we'd seen in game up to that point. If anything I thought they were various species roped into working for LE, like Snowman was.

After meeting Caliborn, and learning about his version of the game, I started thinking of the Felt as elements of his abilities. As "Lord" his role is to command and lead, so the abilities in the game would be loyal followers that implement his abilities. As any player levels up, they get more powers/abilities, and in Caliborn's case he grows the gang of time-gimmick followers.

Their just carapacians coloured green.

He is written okay, but yeah, you will just have to pull through some shit to get through it. there are narrations on YT, that are P decent too.

He's initially one of the best characters but I hope you like not being satisfied.

I liked them before Act 6

WELL ACHSTAULLY THEY ARE LEPRECHAUNS, SO UM YEA

Yeah but what the fuck are leprechauns
Carapacians are game specific constructs with a clear purpose, but what about the Felt? Are they constructs that only appear in a singleplayer session?

Is Sburb basically every bad modern game?
>Open world
>survival and crafting
>procedurally generated
>roguelike with semi-permanent death
>quirky humor
>forced multiplayer
>early access (has never left beta or alpha)

They are carapacians.

Except they're green.

Don't forget there's no freedom to roleplay, you're given a family from the start.

And none of your choices matter, any deviation just slots you right into a bad end.

Aren't they made of felt? I think it was mentioned that their bodies felt like felt.

Yeah, that got mentioned.

And you can never fuck the waifu you want. And all the party members are human.

How much did Sburb cost?

>crowbar
MUH

Second is literally who, tensei?