Remember... no thot

Remember... no thot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgjQWOLjKvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ah yes, the Sup Forumstard phenotype, simply splendid

its almost a Sup Forums spectrum. Just shy a black guy who looks lost, an pensioner, and a bald nazi

tips fedobrah

me in the middle

me in the center

Behold, the master race!

I would genuinely love to see a nigger beat the shit out of all these pathetic low test beings

Why Is the far right guy wearing pads?

alt-right cinematic universe when?

Elle, no! This is a bad crowd!

ready for the MEME WAR 2

Because he thinks he's in an anime and thinks he's about to get into fights which he'll win

youtube.com/watch?v=tgjQWOLjKvQ

So are these confirmed Sup Forumstards? I thought they were antifa

>anti-fa
>carrying burger flag

The best looking one there (and that's a low bar) is wearing le epic German imperial cross, so yeah, they're Sup Forums

>Gadsden flag, iron cross, underage retards.
I'm sure they represent the labor union

>the american midwest

>this is the person using "soyboy" on Sup Forums

Which one?

To be honest these guys look fun to hang out with

>In 2017 a crack shitposting unit was permabanned for a trolling they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from behind 7 proxies to the dank web underground. If you need sauce, if no one else can help, and if you can feel when no gf, maybe you can hire: THE B-TEAM

>THE Ω-TEAM

Still they look better than the average /leftypol/

Mungo the gentle human sized giant. Near perfect 100% IQ and the strength to match. He can survive with only 12 hours a sleep a night.

Commando Cody. He's got more experience in applying for the military than anyone else. Can detect the difference between a clip and a magazine miles away.

The Gentleman. He eats people who disrespects his ladies for breakfast. Literally.

Michel. The femme fatale of the group. No tits, no vagina, and most importantly no mercy.

False Flag. He's a chameleon. He can almost blend in perfectly in online communities all over the internet, he speaks 1 language, but he's very good with using google translate. He's never seen a black person, until today.

Why do nasty autists like political activism so much? It's like the one constant on every side of the spectrum all over the world with every issue/topic.

Normies frighten me.

A form of escapism I imagine.
Your life may suck, but it feels better if you think you're part of making the world a better place.
I think I started caring more about politics when my life was getting worse.

Cumskins are disgusting.

>these are the kind of polbabies calling every one and their mother soyboy
Lmao

Says the shitskin

Big guy would be a perfect Kingpin tßh

>these are the anons who claim you live in a 3rd world shithole living outside the US
an ACTUAL hillbilly

Unhappy with their own life

>vegan soyboys are so deranged from their artificial protein pills that they are still this ravaged by a baby meme

would it be kino?

It's likely a combination of higher intelligence and eccentricity

t. soypol

Doesn't change the fact that you are one, though.

No

>N-no u!
triggered polbabies on suicide watch

What language is that?

Remember that the guys laughing at OP pic look like this.

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

>no u!
>triggered
>projecting their fixation with infantilism

Typical soyboy tactics.

>political extremists of all spectrums are ugly and weak bitchbois
Wow, totally new discovery.
Doesn’t change the fact that polbabies are polbabies

Yeah I'd rather hang out with the alt righters

underrated

Cry more, little polbaby :^)
Go tell mommy

Hey blueshare. My movie idea not diverse enough for you?

Or are you just a pleb?

>if youre laughing at children dressed silly, then youre this
lmao at this retarded logic. go bed amerimong

23 posts for this guy

>these are the people calling you a polbaby

lol

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

>Commando Cody. He's got more experience in applying for the military than anyone else. Can detect the difference between a clip and a magazine miles away.

This is boomer-tier

Not diverse enough?
>the medic looks like an alien
>the don shares 95% of his DNA with a walrus
>the soldier is a ginger
No, sweaty, the cast is plenty diverse.

They seem like a pleasant crowd of young men.

all soyboy posters are just insecure soyboys who think they can unrionically become masculine alphas by lifting and right wing beliefs

lmao is this what trumptards look like

oh america

This is the people calling you a polbaby

alright who leaked the fucking spoilers?

I was saving The Don's origin for the fifth movie.

Put some effort into that

At the end of the day, it worked. You've become obsessed and transfigured by the soyboy meme. Why else would you be here tiredly jabbing at Sup Forums to resolve your impotent frustrations?

What do you even think Sup Forums is trying to take from you? All they want is to secure an existence for our people.

So the polbabys and soyboys are both the same, amerimutts.

>even a hillbilly knows the rest of the world outside the US is a 3rd world shithole
>you are still in denial about it

wew, lad.

So both ends of the political spectrum are as bad as eachother? Got it

Shitskins are triggered with the existence of white people. It's called envy.

What is wrong with that? Those people are motivating themselves to achieve a higher ideal, while instead you try to bring them down to your milquetoast existence of soyboy defeatism.

I like these guys

>there are people who take those bait pictures as representative.

You are probably the dumbest of them all.

>soyboy meme
>meme

I sometimes wonder if these guys will one day look themselves in the mirror and realize the reason why people dont agree with them politically, they have an interesting conservative opinion but they shit all overthemselves when they speak. Theyre children, not men, theyre the outcasts of society and have filled the void with memes and memetier
Politicians.

is this what americans look like?

Someone over 50 made that image.

Wow, where do I upvote this.

I bet they have never seen an onion in their lives.

dont forget the mexican who hates mexicans

>Reddit hehe, praise kek and kino!

Youre apart of the problem

>they have an interesting conservative opinion but they shit all overthemselves when they speak

Or people shit all over them with "racist", "bigot", "homophobe", "xenophobe", "white supremacist", "neo-nazi"

it's what those seven people look like

>tfw no qt Sup Forums twink gf (male)

To put it another way: what do you think would be lost in a world where Sup Forums wins?

Your post is obnoxiously formulaic. It's written exactly like a post on reddit made just for karma.

there are 9 people there tho. That is kind of weird.

why do the worst looking americans go to these (((protests)))

it's not just autists mate, the same reason why people are attracted to religious institutions as well, namely because it gives people a sense of belonging, unity, friends (even sexual partners in some cases) and it gives massive confirmation bias. you are surrounded by people who support everything you say.

i think for most, the fact that you are not some special snowflake out of 7 billion people on this earth, and the fact that the universe doesn't give a fuck about you is just too much to handle. everything we see on twitter from right to left-wing to feminists etc is prime evidence. extreme individualism coupled with selfishness. there are literally people out there who genuinely, genuinely believe that they can change the world via a blog or twitter post. astounding.