Superman Reborn

Opinions on Superman Reborn so far?

Also what do you think they're going for with NuSuperman's return?

So far I love it for the good old fashioned Mxyptlk mayhem and I loved the little bonus issue where he goes over what happened to him and his and Superman's history.

I was disappointed with Mxy's reveal at first... However I'm actually really enjoying the story right now and I think Mxy might of been the better choice rather than Prime. The trippyness is pretty cool.

I want superdad and his shit family to fuck off and die. And for superbro and Lois to come back and have a three way with Wonder Woman. It's what the fans want.

No (You) for you

Dope

Sheeeeit nigga. Help a brotha out.

I love the event not only because it's good but it spits in the face of everyone who said Superbro was an Impostor Superman and Superdad was the only real Superman.

Nah. Attractive Lois and Superfamily et all is best.

pretty bad.

This.

Superdad fans are no better than anti-snyder/dceu shills.

FUCK SUPERDAD AND FUCK SUPERFAMILIES

He had his time. Let him die and give bring on the superman who's a bro to all his friends.

I still wanted Superman to get his trunks back.

Well said.

Good.

Cry more, Superbrofag.

Superman has better comics coming out than Batman for the first time in a while.

I enjoy Superman and Action Comics more than batman and 'tec for the same reasons.

So far definitely better than Multiplicity.

I can appreciate a storyline finishing in a month, but it completely fucked over the pacing. Reborn is handling it far better.

Superbro is shit

Personally I feel the Superman books currently have more 'soul' for lack of a better term.

It's clear that Superman has legitimate emotion put into it, while King's Batman just feels by the numbers.

I like the superman books.(Because the storys are good)I like the family stuff..the Batman books just boring .I hate duke he is dull..Batcow has more personality..

Jons a 2d cut out i would have preferred chris back not a de-aged carbon copy. i like lois and clark back but the family feels forced.

This.
It's a really weird feeling.

Fuck off disney shills.

This desu

Can we keep Jon though? Superbro and Jon?

I feel like someone's trying to start a Marvel/DC argument where it shouldn't be.

it's basically an excuse to bring back Superdad as Main Supes while keeping Superbro's stories "valid" by combining them together.

Fuck off company war fag.

Reminder that if you're not a mergefag you don't know shit about Superman

I don't entirely mind that they'd create Jon, but I don't understand ignoring that Chris existed even when it was actually relevant since Superdad had to have met that version of him when he visited Earth-16.

>Snyderfags pretending to like DC
Now there's a laugh.

S'alright so far. The Mxy art is cool though the story feels a bit rushed. It would have been nice to see Superdad and Lois going through the maze.instead of just skipping to them at the top. More interactions between Jon and Mxy would have been cool as well.

This 100%. I love how sympathetic they've made Mxy's situation be. He's not some, I want to destroy Superman's life character. He just wants senpai to notice him.

The Red and Blue duality that's going on is great. I'm glad DC is going to let us have both our cake and pie! I just wonder how Wonder Woman will take this...

Also, this means that we'll get Prime Time at a later date. There's no fucking way DC will let that character drift into obscurity.

I feel like it's paced kind of awkwardly. Like you said they didn't actually show them going through it but at the same time it felt to me like they wasted too many pages meandering. I guess it's just kind of not written cleverly enough.