It was a matrix in a matrix, wasn't it?

It was a matrix in a matrix, wasn't it?

it was ur mother in ur pusy

i just realized they never explained his magic powers

they did but the explanation was retarded - he mind jacked it, at best you could infer he has wifi built into his plugs which also wouldnt make sense

He's still got bits of metal in him from when he was in the liquid shit pod and can wifi hack the robots with his brain.
Probably.

that doesnt explain how the sentinels literally phased through him

but why would they give you wifi and a metal spike in your neck

Correct. The utopian society failed every time because humans had nothing to work towards so they added another level

that never happened they never touched him

Or Neo didn't stop the sentinels, the machine brain fried them remotely because it didn't want them to kill Neo, since the machines needed him to reach the source as much as the humans did because he was the only one who could purge Smith.

I dunno a fucking wizard did it

that doesnt make sense neo had to convince the wizard of oz machine of his plan.

The frenchman being old programs that enjoy meat and neo having powers outside was truly shit

Never confirmned but obviously heavily implied. The "Zion" reality is a secondary containment Matrix. The Wachowski trannies just never had the creativity to actually create a third layer.

I thought you meant in the hand scene. What the fuck is going on there, that's after they go above the clouds isnt it?

Why not have hundreds of them then?

also the train guy's place didnt make sense that neo lost his powers

The one's power is beyond Matrix.
He has telekinetic power. He can perform miracles.

That was the third containment Matrix, the second was The Construct.

Because that would require too much processing power. Or maybe it did? Maybe there were hundreds of different matrices all independent of one another?

>He can perform miracles.
like getting trinity killed twice?

No the whole thing with Neo being able to shut down squids was supposed to show that his powers extended into the real world.

He blows it up but it's "essence" continues on-through him before dissipating.

No. Neo & they are connected because he's part of the machines. All thoughts are, are electric signals being passed through your head, as Morpheus explained in 1. All he is doing is reworking it's wiring/programming to explode.

>remember around the time when these movies were released that actors like Fishburne were saying shit like "nobody fully understands it all yet, but in decades to come they will"
>the only thing people are discovering are glaring plotholes

The only glaring plot-hole is the battery excuse which was due to exec meddling.

>it's "essence"
The fuck is this gay shit? Machines have "essences?" Jesus Christ.

why dont you go turn your microwave on with your mind then

>the only thing people discovered is the joys of being a submissive transgender sex slave

You can't see radio-waves but they affect things and are present. It's like that. That's why neo can see them in the real world.

If I was part machine I fucking would.

We never saw the "real" world in the film, just a bunch of nested simulations

apparently all you need to do is shove a USB port up your ass and you are half machine so why not

Any proof to base this theory on?

dude was genetically engineered by machines to be the one
he has code inside of him that makes him special

a) no
b) they werent in the matrix

>You can't see radio-waves but they affect things and are present. It's like that. That's why neo can see them in the real world.
That's retardo and doesn't explain what happens. The sentinel doesn't explode before reaching him, if it did he and Trinity would've been showered with sharp debris, instead it just flies directly into him and phases right through. If it had exploded before reaching him how would its "essence" have still been in the shape of sentinel, instead of a mess of yellow shit? Does the "essence" just keep flying past the ship and away into space?

have you ever gotten someone killed twice?

ye boye

yes
and you have a retarded head canon

this has been around for over a decade and autistic people who are smarter than you have already extensively talked about all this and you are just absolutely wrong

it was all shit, the 1st matrix was good has good ideas but then they stuck how to continue the story, the 2 is bad the 3 is a joke

because PEBKAC is necessary for machines to function and evolve properly

>durr my baseless interpetation of this tranny nonsense is the correct one

How was it exec meddling? What was it originally?

The machines weren't dumb, they needed to keep the humans contained for energy but at the same time knew that their minds would occasionally rebel. If they could jack them into a false reality there was no stopping them from embedding another false reality into that one. The humans are given the "fake real world," the one we see in the movies, as something to strive for and reclaim, but in reality there is no freedom. It's all an elaborate play which the machines are playing along with. There is no way out.

wouldn't be an AI then would it

It explodes fuck nugget. Re-watch the scene. I did 3 days ago. He begins too weaken, the sentinel approaches close then It explodes, but the "information/code" continues on and passes through him at which point he tells trinity he can't continue on and they need to go up and over. We see them hit with plenty of debris, but during that specific scene, it's entirely revolving around neo and uses his vision so we don't see anything.

are you drunk? seriously
you sound impaired and arent even making sense
you are doing the exact thing that you say i am doing
except i am right and there are sources for all this confirming it
theres nothing to confirm that it was a matrix inception

I never said anything about matrix inception (which is obviously false) are you drunk?

Processors. The machines were meant too use people to increase their own knowledge/intelligence whatever, and as more humans are freed, they begin too weaken. Instead execs said it was too confusing for normies and they made it batteries.

they could use a more efficient method to generate energy, like micro organisms. humans are not that efficient as shown in the movie

>this is trolling in current year
being a straight up retard isnt trolling, kiddos

there are sooo many invoherent things in the strory in the 2 and 3, the end is terrible

you are confused

you are a faggot

The real Matrix was the friends Neo made along the way

>"because Neo can do things wirelessly now"
>implying he was doing all of his cool shit in the matrix because he was plugged in, and not because it's a FUCKING SIMULATED REALITY WITHOUT RULES
He's a fucking human bean in the world. Stopping a robot in front of you with nothing but your good intentions shouldn't be possible. It goes against the rules posited by the movies themselves.

it is more like not destroying him is hardcoded in the machines, but he thinks he is stopping them

Well he died i the matrix to be fair. The resultant emp blast changed him. He wasn't the one, then he became the one. The shock reset him somehow and tied him directly into the matrix. Same thing happened when Smith beat him. He was Smith, then got shocked, and smiths virus was purged. That would mean Neo was purged from the system because his bodies gone after he explodes.

rude

Damn I wish they kept that, more interesting plot wise than silly batteries.

>He wasn't the one, then he became the one.
How can that be? The One is an anomaly that's born into the Matrix, according to that shit the Architect says. Neo had to have been the One from birth.

All the different machines are part of one whole. They're all connected. The machines have connected humans to themselves for the purpose of batteries but in the original script it was to increase their own intelligence/knowledge. Remember, there is a lot of spirituality in the movie. So it seems to me that the machines went even further beyond mere programming and developed synthetic souls courtesy of all the humans they integrated into their system. We also know there is a certain hierarchy to it all. Neo came from the machine soul pool and due to his role, is someone who is fairly at the top of the hierarchy and therefore can exert a certain level of control over other machines. The 'souls' stay intact however, which is why it flies through him.

What I'm saying is, this movie is full of bullshit and I wouldn't try to make sense of it.

the matrix movies are all about neo coming to terms with his trans-machine identity eventually he accepts it and gains their powers. his pronouns are beep boop

>All the different machines are part of one whole.
they arent though they specifally have a class of AIs exiled to the matrix and smith etc

It wasn't Will Smith

The one is another system of control built in by the machines, his mind is directly connected to the source so he was able to stop the sentinels

>and developed synthetic souls courtesy of all the humans they integrated into their system.
So you're saying a movie series based heavily around technology and artificial reality also wants us to believe that the religious concept of souls are an actual thing?
Fuck off, this explanation is shit.

They should have reintroduced the "human as processor" thing with a new cut for home release instead of muh energy source and it would be perfect.

The sequels are outright retarded.

He probably was. Doesn't change the fact he wasn't the one until after he died and came back. The oracle might've known all this as well and intentionally told him the opposite knowing what would transpire.
What always confuses me is what smith meant when he said he knew what he was meant to do and didn't.

I didn't make the movie. It is what it is.

human brain would be so much slower it would be a waste of resources

anomaly according to the architect but probably some designated individual is selected in unpredictable intervals (so the architect can't predict)
something the system uses to keep machines and humans in line

If I had written it final revelation will be : the system does it to keep humans from extinction, working against them in a smaller scale to work for them in a larger scale etc etc add more bs here

>What always confuses me is what smith meant when he said he knew what he was meant to do and didn't.
Free will imprinted onto Smith from Neo being up in his guts

but we only use %1 of our brains and machines can use the rest

>a small detail in The Matrix Online game was that a woman called Sarah Edmontons (anagram of Thomas Anderson) wakes up from her coma and walks out of the hospital without anybody seeing her
>Neo is literally reborn into a woman's body
>it was directed by the Wachowskis

Well that's my reading of Neos powers in the "real"

Only so much resources to go around. Humans, especially in their billions, grouped together, seems like the perfect way too generate an infinite amount of power.

no he gave him admin privileges

Then what was it that neo failed to do that imprinted onto smith too give him that feeling/knowledge?

Your mom gave me butthole privileges

no they would have to expend a ton of resources maintaining humans from temperature to water/food, minerals & vitamins, instead of all that they could just make one more AI and they would have more processing power.

Neo failed to destroy him completely as he does at the end of 3 with the help of the machine source

with recycable goods.

this trilogy is a classic example of "just throw a bunch of nonsensical shit together and the fans will figure it out for us"

no but it would've been cooler and made more sense if it was

The architect literally explained that Neo was an anomaly as a result of the way the matrix was designed. It didn't matter how he changed the matrix; the entity known as 'Neo' always occurred in one way or another.

>Instead execs said it was too confusing for normies and they made it batteries.
This type of pandering to the lowest common denominator only serves to lower the knowledge level of the audience and is downright destructive for a democratic society as a whole

luc besson-tier understanding of neurology

That seems less of an effort than the human battery farms

the battery farms make some semblance of sense if we assume they had no other choice post war

No, but it should've been.

The Matrix trilogy should never have left the Matrix.

They could've harnessed lightning in some form. I'm sure machines that can create a matrix and humans can do something with teslas work

Who actually cares that humans are batteries instead of processors? You're engaging in the worst kind of autistry.

well you'd have to presume they ran out of energy for most of their workers since they were solar dependent. The processor way might work if they spun some bullshit about humans sabotaging silicon production or whatever so they couldn't make more robots

Processors make sense. Batteries don't. Processors really make sense when you think of the elements of 2 and 3 while batteries play no role.

This entire thread is autism. Everyone is writing explanations so dramatically, like they're trying to impress the Wachowskis.

It's just an arm-chair science discussion about a film. Get over it user

you can generate energy from bacteria more efficiently, human battery makes no sense. it is like machines don't even need energy from humans and just want to toy with them

Not-Lana should have gone with a weird hair color too, to obfuscate male features more. Or throw some (more) millions at cosmetic surgery.

There's no excuse for them, if Bruce can do it so can they.

these threads are more enjoyable than the shitty movie

I agree.