Is he literally /ourguy/?

Is he literally /ourguy/?

He's a contrarians pseud who autistically obsesses over benign elements in films and espouses them to be more profound than they actually are.
Definitely /ourguy/

Was watching his 3P0, R2D2 character study last night. Pretty sure he posts here.

He spent his Blade Runner 2049 'review' complaining that the film didn't do what he would have liked, rather than what it did.

muh kubrick
muh website

i do really enjoy his film analysis though. i would never be able to pick up as much from film as hes able to do

This. He heavily condemned its break from literary canon, which was already very loose in the original BR, and which is what he lauded Kubrick's "The Shining" for, in video after video.

wtf

Why doesnt he just do a patreon and put all his stuff up for free? Why does he constantly shill his shit and put it up a website that looks like it was made in the 90s?

His fucking face is crooked like he's had massive head trauma, which would actually explain a lot.

He's doing both...running a Patreon and charging for his videos.

>iDubbbz Content Cop when?

I hope he analyzes more action films, or Asian TV shows. The thriller thing was cool though.

Holy shit what a kike

Please do a video on Conan the Barbarian. I want someone to give it the intellectual attention that it deserves

His Pulp Fiction gold watch video was great but it's behind a paywall now.

It's been years since I saw his videos but I thought he was one of the Shining dick riders who think it's the most complex movie ever made

what happened to his political videos?

I think they are on his other channel

Anyone know what his actual job is?

he thinks rogue one is one of the best films of the last 20 years and hates drive.

>contrarian
yes
>autist
yes
>narcissist
yes
>can't produce anything of value
yes

/ourguy/

I like Rob but his hriller analysis starting going off-trail on about part 3 I feel.

Rob if you're reading this, why the FUCK do you have unlisted videos that are NOT behind a paywall, but for some reason are only accessible by clicking the link on your dumb website?

film analyst

he has to earn his living sonny jim

his kubrick stuff is still best, him looking at details like an autist is a perfect fit for the autistic filmmaker kubrick was. It's like he is his son or something. It's cute.

he didn't condemn it for breaking literary canon you mong, he condemned it for being a shallow creatively bankrupt piece of shit when compared to the book that spawned it

But I don't even have to pay for anything, I just click watch and it's a private youtube video for some reason.

Literally the JJ abrams of reviewers

pleb

seriously?

>contrarians
no
>pseud
occasionally
>autistically obsesses over benign elements in films and espouses them to be more profound than they actually are
definetely

Are you retarded? Every single piece of criticism is literally just another form of talking about what you think the movie shouldn't have done and what you think it should have.

he's a psychopath, he wants to kidnap john carpenter.

What, really?
Why am I not surprised

yes, because he wants to know the real ending of the ending. if childs is really the thing or not.

>>iDubbbz Content Cop when?

Underage b&