Hey everybody! I am from Holland! Isn't that weird? yes! :D

>Hey everybody! I am from Holland! Isn't that weird? yes! :D

What did he mean by this?

is this TLJ leaked pic?

Mike Myers thought Dutch people were hilarious for some reason and since he's borderline autistic and the key to the whole series no one could tell him no.

>My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy – the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we’d make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

>speaks with a german accent
>says random german words
>is supposed to be dutch

life as a dutchie is suffering

I always see Travolta now

6 billion jews, never forget Piet

One of my all time favourite pieces of dialogue

>I already killed it with a british and scottish accent, this one's sure to be a winner

I actually liked that line, kek.

Reminder that we call you Dutch because nobody coud tell there was a difference. Dutch is just the Anglicisation of Deutsche

Dutch is the ugliest language on the planet, so it was probably a conscious decision.

Goldmember is a person that thinks he's funny just by prattling inane nonsense. He embodies lolrandom quirky, done right. Every other character is weirded out by his presence, even Dr. Evil.

>How about no, you crazy Dutch bastard?

Spoiler that shit. Dont want to see Snoke's back story

>Your not going to put that skin in your mouth.... you did. Okay

tbf the dutch are just swampkrauts

He's just a normal Dutchman.

I don't disagree, but then he should have spoken Swamp-German and not German

>nobody cares about us
>our culture is bastardized

Are we victims now? Can we claim pitty points? If so, could you please inform all the Dutch SJW's whi are importing academic postmodern progressive identity politics from the Anglo world into the Netherlands? Hopefully they'll fuck off then.

(I know they won't.)

the nigger fucking ruined that movie, would've been the best one

IKR? Gettin' fkn sick of these Last Jedi threads.

>Implying The Netherlands is a real country
>Implying it's not just a bastard mix of France, Germany, and Belgium

belgium is a former dutch province though.

It's akin to shouting while gargling your own blood.

Isn't Netherlands a former spanish province?

yes but thats not the point, you cant be a mix of something that has split off from the original.

Reminder that WW1 was started to protect the right of Belgium to exist, and in WW2 we sacrificed the Netherlands so we could evacuate frog soldiers.