Angela Lansbury: 'Attractive women [in Hollywood] must take the blame for sexual harassment'

>Women must accept some blame for sexual harassment and abuse because they “go out of their way to make themselves attractive” to men, Dame Angela Lansbury has said. While other Hollywood actresses have condemned the stories that have surfaced since the Harvey Weinstein scandal broke, Dame Angela offered a strikingly different take.
>“There are two sides to this coin. We have to own up to the fact that women, since time immemorial, have gone out of their way to make themselves attractive. And unfortunately it has backfired on us - and this is where we are today. We must sometimes take blame, women. I really do think that. Although it’s awful to say we can’t make ourselves look as attractive as possible without being knocked down and raped,” the 92-year-old told Radio Times.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/28/angela-lansbury-attractive-women-must-sometimes-take-blame-sexual/

P.S. I know using Google is too difficult for some of you who always have to ask who someone is, so I did it for you:
>Dame Angela Brigid Lansbury, DBE, is a British-American-Irish actress who has appeared in theatre, television and film, as well as a producer, voice actress, singer, and songwriter. She is most famous for starring in Murder, She Wrote & Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

It's ok because she's senile

>Although it’s awful to say we can’t make ourselves look as attractive as possible without being knocked down and raped

weird old broad

Rape she wrote.

She's saying what we're allllllll thinking.

speak for yourself, thought slave

She's saying what all intelligent people are thinking.

lmao this is like when that old british actress called casting black people in movies white discrimination

old people say the stupidest things

Burka it is then.

Or maybe we just ditch that whole sexual reproduction thing that seems to be on its last legs anyhow.

Someone who still knows how it works will take over eventually.

>she's older than Larrry King
What

>intelligent people

Good luck with that, user.

She isn't wrong
>be Harvey
>this actress sucks and is wrong for the roll
>"oooh Harvey I'll do anything for this part ....ANYTHING"
>well okay
I'm guessing this happened a lot more than they would like to admit

What kind of ignorant twat doesn't know who Angela Lansbury is?

That's not what she was referring to at all fucktard

the average Sup Forums poster

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly
Just a little change
Small to say the least
She's a little scared
She's not prepared
Rape the roastie

Literally happens every time, people stumble over themselves to show their ignorance. They almost pride themselves on being the first to seem like a dumb fuck so I like to just take that pleasure away from them with the hope that it keeps people talking about the actual subject.
Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

She will have long before this thread's done with.

>Literally happens every time, people stumble over themselves to show their ignorance. They almost pride themselves on being the first to seem like a dumb fuck

welcome to Sup Forums

>what she's saying is false
>if I say this often enough, women will sleep with me

The state of some of you

Yes it is

WOMEN ARE TOO SEXY!!!! I CANT CONTROL MYSELF!!! I MUST GROPE THEM AND RAPE THEM!!!!! THEY OWE ME FOR ALL THE SUFFERING I ENDURE!!!!

literally the reasoning of muslims

This is a shame. Also, a lot of people really don't know who Angela Lansbury is.

Murder, She Wrote was something she did of her own initiative to become richer than god. She saw there were no roles for older women, created one for herself she could do for decades and owns all of it from copyrights down to the master tapes and original score. MSW is the most popular TV show in the world, and it can be shown constantly everywhere because it has no offensive content. Its all by design and its made her a fortune.

Before all that she was a proper Hollywood movie star when that meant something.

wtf I love Allah now

"proper hollywood movie star" doesnt mean anything, they were all prostitutes since the beginning, but of course some of them can be better and smarter than others

People have no idea how Sup Forums works and they think it's a good arena for virtue signaling.

Women who makes themselves easy to rape will get raped. If a rapist had two choices, one a dead drunk gorgeous woman in a miniskirt without underwear or someone in a niqab who might be young, old or even a man and where it would take 15 minutes to get through all the layers of clothes even if she cooperate. Who do you think would get raped? The easiest girl, which is always the girl with the least amount of clothes.

For example when the serial killer Andrei Chikatilo was killing people he usually went for women and little girls because they were easier prey. When women became warned to be careful and take precautions then he just started murdering and raping young boys instead.

Either women are stupid and don't think rapists exist or they know rapists exist and still put themselves in a situation to make it as easy as possible for any potential rapist. In any case they are at fault. When women take precautions then they avoid it. In countries where women take precautions then women only get raped after marriage. (likely because they dress like sluts in front of their husband, because if they put on several layers and if it required an hour of work to get her undressed then even THERE they would likely get away. He would likely just resort to using his own hand.)

>they think it's a good arena for virtue signaling

Stupid of them. That shit only really flies on Sup Forums.

Thread is being slid, but I think it's still important to have dissenting voices noted. At least it wasn't just outright deleted.

>people who think the excuse that women are to blame for being raped because they look sexy is dumb are only saying that because they want to get laid

do you incel Sup Forumsturds think about anything other than sex lol

The thread is literally about sex, moron.

Reading comprehension, moron.

So many virgins ITT including one sperg who weirdly thinks Angela Lansbury posts on Sup Forums.