AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Spoilers

Big if true.

Steve Rogers has adopted the identity of Nomad and is leading the Secret Avengers, formed by Black Widow and Falcon. Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye and Ant-Man went their different ways. Ant-Man is not in the movie in any significant way.

Steve and his team have minor roles. Early on, they rescue Scarlet Witch and Vision from the Children of Thanos and send them to Wakanda so Black Panther and his sister Shuri can extract the Mind Stone from the Vision and guard it against Thanos. When Thanos' forces invade Wakanda in the end, they return to help. Steve is the one that manages to kill Thanos' main enforcer Corvus Glaive after he kills Vision and defeats everyone else that tries to stop him.

Thanos attacks the Asgardians' ship in search of the Space Stone, which Loki trades for Thanos' pardon and the lives of the refugees, becoming Thanos' advisor. Thor is severely beaten and cast out into space by Thanos, where he is later found by the Guardians of the Galaxy, who had been following Thanos' trail of destruction across the galaxy.

Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax and Mantis go to Knowhere to consult with the Collector, but find him being tortured by Thanos for the Reality Stone. Meanwhile, Thor, Rocket and Teen Groot visit the Dwarf King Eitri (Peter Dinklage), who forged Mjolnir, for weapons. Eitri has also forged the Infinity Gauntlet, and Thanos has cut off his hands so he can not build something powerful enough to destroy it. Thor finds an axe, Jarnbjorn, made from the same metal as Mjolnir, but it is unfinished, so Teen Groot gives his wood to make the handle.

There's a gag that, although Eitri is considered a "dwarf", he's actually massive by mortal standards. Thor goes up on his knee. Thor also doesn't get his eye back. He wears the eyepatch for the entire movie.

Iron Man takes the spotlight, heading into space with Doctor Strange to meet Thor and the Guardians of the Galaxy and stop Thanos. Spider-Man tags along and ends up getting injured in battle.

Black Panther unites the Wakandan tribe leaders - including M'Baku - to defend Wakanda, and brings Winter Soldier out of cryosleep to help fight Thanos' forces, providing him with a new arm. Hawkeye also joins the battle in the end.

Bruce Banner makes it back to Earth in a escape pod, but can't turn into the Hulk anymore. He pilots the Hulkbuster armor during the battle of Wakanda and fights Thanos' strongest enforcer, Cull Obsidian, who tears the Hulkbuster apart. He eventually turns into the Hulk again, bursts out of the Hulkbuster and defeats Cull Obsidian.

Doctor Strange develops a rivalry with Thanos' smartest enforcer, Ebony Maw, after he breaks into the Sanctum Sanctorum and uses his psychic powers to mindfuck everyone and steal the Time Stone.

Doctor Strange becomes good friends with both Iron Man and Spider-Man. Thor also gets along well with Star-Lord. Lots of humor come from Iron Man/Drax and Spider-Man/Teen Groot interactions.

Valkyrie has a minor appearance, having led the Asgardian refugees to safety after Loki's betrayal and Thor's apparent death.

Wong's appearance is also minor, hanging out at the Sanctum Sanctorum when Ebony Maw attacks and when Strange and Banner later meet Iron Man.

Red Skull also briefly appears, having been stranded in space since WWII, when he was seemingly disintegrated by the Space Stone.

Thanos kills Gamora to get the Soul Stone. Its guardian reveals that one can only wield it by sacrificing the soul of a loved one. Since Gamora is one of Thanos' daughters, he "loves" her (as an asset, not as person), and her death grants him control of the Soul Stone. It is also what compels Nebula to join the others in order to avenge her sister.

Fake. Thor gets his hammer back, it’s already been revealed.

That's just for the photoshoot, my dude.

Why wouldnt they just let vision keep the stone doesnt that give him his powers? surely its better if it can move it self and defend itself in the form of vision?

I have not a single fuck for any of these characters.
That being said; Nomad Rogers and Ragnarok Thor are two of the most attractive specimens known to man.

He also has two eyes in that pic.

so who are they even gonna fight after they beat thanos? this is the end of the cinematic universe right

avengers 4: return of the king

No you ding-dong diddly simp they have a whole new generation ready

But he has a scar over his eye

But he also has both eyes.

>tfw I only watched 4 of the MCU movies and can't be bothered to catch up with all the movies/series

So is this movie going to be like 4 hours long? That's a fuckload of material to cover.

150 minutes or so.

Sounds rushed as fuck

>Ant-Man is not in the movie in any significant way

Dropped hard.

It'll be fine.

> Thinking there'll be the end of capeshit

No user. They'll make more films until audiences get sick of this genre.

Marvel has huge source materials lining up and they don't even have to be good. Iron man was a literally who, look at him now.

> Red Skull
Does Hugo Weaving know about that? He wasn't a fan of that role.

After Avengers 1, I pretty much only watched Age of Ultron, Winter Soldier, and Civil War. I skipped the rest, because they honestly didn't interest me.

maybe there are no more orange slices

Infinity War trailer showed him with both eyes, my dude. He'll magically find another.

>killing off Gamora

Idk if they'll throw Chris Pratts love interest away like that

He changed his tune recently.

That was edited to avoid spoilers.

Will it really? If user's spoilers are even close to accurate, there are at least 2 movies worth of material being crammed into this. Mahvel isn't exactly known for sweeping, ultra complex storylines in their films so I'm worried at how they'll handle this

>heroes are paired against big bad generals according to their abilities and beat them
Woah. Will they team up to beat Madara with friend power after that?

The last “leak” said Drax was gonna die instead. Really hope they don’t fuck with the guardians cast, it’s perfect as is. Kill someone nobody gives a shit about like Hawkeye or war machine.

Fanfic based on information from sets and leaked trailer.
Gamora was on Avengers 4 set.
Wong shares scene with Strange, Stark and Banner.

Says who? You mean to tell me in a world with Tony Stark building Hulkbusters, he can't build an eye for Thor?
Highly doubt Chris Evans wants to go the whole movie with a patch. Also, for editing, that's insanely flawless. It was clearly shot with Thor having 2 eyes. I'm sure he'll find another.

its not user, they need at least 4 hours, 2 hours each movie to make it right with that amount of story,battles and characters.

user, think about it. Scene where Thor meets Guardians is happens shortly after ending of Ragnarok.
Where do you think he will get an eye in space?

>spoiling a movie for children
holy moly! how could you?

Hemsworth said he won't have an eye. They shot it normally and will digitallyadd the eyepatch in post.

You think like logic defines a cinematic universe based around a guy who SHOULD be dead after not holding that hammer for a whole minute.
I agree that finding an eye in space is insane. But if they're editing an eye patch out more flawlessly than DC did a mustache/beard, it's beyond impressive.

>Gamora was on Avengers 4 set.

Michael Rooker was on the "Infinity War" set.

>heading into space with Doctor Strange to meet Thor and the Guardians of the Galaxy and stop Thanos. Spider-Man tags along

?????

Power level versus real world fame claims another victim in the form of pure fucking idiocy.

Isn't the mind stone the only thing that makes Vision be alive?

I would love it if Marvel actually went all out grimdark with this movie just to see all the fucking critics do a full 180 and start praising Marvel's "new mature direction" or whatever.

>Iron Man takes the spotlight

As fucking usual

I'm so tired of this bullshit

How does Iron Man stay the main dude of the Avengers when 2/3 of his standalone movies have been objective garbage?

I haven't seen Ragnarok, who is this person? Why does she have punch based weapons when her arms are skeltal and noodly?

>2/3 of his standalone movies have been objective garbage?
Your opinion is objective garbage. IM3 was good, if not great. IM2's only problem was Mickey Rourke and everything involving him. Would be a perfectly good marvel flick otherwise, as good as ant-man or dr. strange.

OP's "leaks" don't even mention Captain Marvel. Going to call BS on this for now.

>M3 was good, if not great. IM2's only problem was Mickey Rourke and everything involving him.

what a bizarre opinion

>so who are they even gonna fight after they beat thanos? this is the end of the cinematic universe right

It prints money and will never fucking stop you dope. Assuming it ever dips they'll reboot it at least 3 times to make more money.

After Thanos they'll go back to solo movies with crossovers like before. In terms of "after Thanos is there any big bad left that's EVEN MORE POWERFULLERER AND BETTERER????", yes there are.

>Galactus (assuming they get back FF rights)
>Mephisto (maybe-Satan)
>Dormammu (already introduced and not beaten, just annoyed)
>Beyonder (good luck adapting this bullshit)

There are also characters that go from normal bad guy to cosmic villain in the comics, like Dr Doom.

Not to mention they could start doing multiverse stories and it'll get as convoluted and horseshit as the comics themselves.

They'll fight Norman Osborn and his Dark Avengerd.

it must be so painful for him to use a proper eyepatch, poor guy

The most retarded question of the day. Congrats.

>They shot it normally and will digitallyadd the eyepatch in post.

I used to think shit this dumb was an obvious joke but then the CGI upper lip was real so I don't know what to believe anymore.

Believe in the you who believes in yourself, user

as did Ragnarock's trailer in scenes where he had already lost his eye.
editing (or lack of VFX to begin with) to avoid spoilers

have you seen Thor's trailer? they did the same shit

People like Gamora?

I think those shoot out shit.

She's a Black Panther Character.

Let's just say they moved him...

Sounds good, if legit. As a life-long reader of the comics, this is a good way to get everyone together and a nice mix of older characters and characters only created in the last few years as well. Looking forward to it. Fight me.

Because RDJ has the best screen presence aside Evans.

She's not in it, bro.