The Office

How did this make it past censors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mG4O9Ar2hE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was much worse before, she literally refused to wear underwear on set. they had to threaten her with jail time for her to actually cover up

God i wanted to fuck erin and make her sobbingly call me daddy and make her relive being molested in foster care.

>crackers

Oddly specific

>an Office thread on Sup Forums

This is how I know normies are here.

Yeah i have a fetish for emotionally abusing women. The fatter the easier so erin is kind of my white whale.

Like i could make Phyllis choke on her own vomit in like 30 mins. Jenna fischer would take probably a week or two unless i reminded let her pretend that im jon krazinski then remind her during the pounding that emily blunt gets the krazinski cummies and she will forever be stuck fucking the jontron 8000 which is actually just a broom with his photo taped to the top and a believable but flattering dildo scotch taped to it about 2/3 if the way down, and will probably get her tits eaten by her cat when she overdoses on ambien and valium when she sees the "read" icon when she messages jon and he doesnt respond to her sloppy nudes that she sent him on facebook messenger.

Angela... now thats a tough one. Probably the only one harder than pammy. Her high self esteem makes her impossible... at least for now until i gain more power from erins sobby cummies.

>This is how I know normies are here.
This and the literally hundreds of Blade Runner threads full of teenagers from reddit

That scene in particular was one of the cringiest moments in TV history and was the exact moment the Office died.

t. virgin

We get it, you're 14 and your mom and her new husband Craig aren't paying attention to you

Have you ever actually touched a vagina? Be honest

What episode is this? Got it from the last thread. I've seen the office three times through and don't remember it at all

this

when she want sto be the manger of the office supplies and tricks gabe.

FAKE NEWS

what did he mean by this?

>Most of the office has seen Pam's slit
>The male nurse grabbed her tits multiple times
>Asian Jim kissed her on the lips
>Roy was pounding her on the regular for the first few seasons
Why didn't Jim off himself again?

Is this the best scene in the show?
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG4O9Ar2hE

he has dwight