What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMCN838LpaM
youtube.com/watch?v=8H-cB-l3O-4&t=26s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's jewish

he is based

The writers are clearly jewish

I have a feeling he's intensely jealous that Matt and Trey have a super successful and loved musical and he doesn't. It's clear that he loves musicals and songs are the only time when Family Guy isn't shit.

Well, two musicals if you count Bigger, Longer and Uncut

Did something happen recently?

he nigger

you don't because one is a movie

Musicals/cabaret is the absolute WORST part of Family guy, go fuck yourself Seth, stop your singing, you're awful

who made fun of what now?
is this another mad twitter beef?

I dislike the guy as much as anyone, but most of us get upset when someone ridicules what it is we do professionally. Criticism is fine. Mockery isn't.

Mockery of non-personal bad ideas like Islam and Liberalism is fine.

He literally tries to paint them as monsters that go after 'poor' staff writers and makes himself a 'hero' by saying that they should just go for him.

He does seem extremely hurt by Matt and Trey when they said Family Guy was shit.

He's actually a good singer, but musicals are a shit format.

Musicals are cultural cancer that only American, brain-damaged, Midwestern middle age ladies and sheltered homosexuals consume. There is zero reason for them to be as successful as they are and their inclusion in other forms of American media does nothing but dramatically lower the quality of that media

The problem is that he just isn't very funny. His comedy is infantile and overly repetitive.

youtube.com/watch?v=jMCN838LpaM

The whole interview is disgusting. Nothing worse than radio talkshow people licking the brown asshole of a famous person.

>his problem?
he's got beady little brown eyes instead of glorious sky-blue peepers.

He looked up to Trey and Matt and feels let down by their criticism.

>I am the arbiter of discourse
lmao you're insecure as fuck

>s-stop making fun of me! I'm a professional!

What a pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=8H-cB-l3O-4&t=26s

Literally nothing wrong with killing the simpsons

>"When people ask me about my sense of justice and sense of humor, I tell them that I learned it all from Colorado Avenue."

Seth is pretty down to earth.