Which would be the ideal Peter Parker's occupation? Photographer? Scientist? Teacher? CEO...

Which would be the ideal Peter Parker's occupation? Photographer? Scientist? Teacher? CEO? I would like to see him as a university professor.

Highschool student

Freelance photographer

Professor is ideal. Not married to MJ is also ideal.

He was a university professor during JMS's run

Fuck off Slott.

He was a highschool teacher.

I loved him as a teacher if only for that Mysterio arc in Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man.

Being a university professor, School teacher comes in at a close second though. Also, keep him married to Mary Jane.

SCIENCE! Photographer

His scientific genius is wasted on bring a photographer and didn't he only become a photographer to just pay the bills while we he was in college to begin with?

No. He got it because Aunt May was selling all of her shit in order to pay for the bills and he didn't want to rob the money she needed, because if she found it she would have a heart attack. Soon after she ended up having one anyway, and Peter kept at the job to pay for her medical bills.

CSI

Husband.

Not a profession.

High school teacher is my favorite. It also seems very much like something he would do.

As much as Peter gripes about his money woes, the "great power, great responsibility" side of him would feel more inclined to make a difference in a shitty public school than teaching rich kids at an NYC college.

>when you don't read comics but wanna join in Sup Forums memes

>When you don't read comics and think high school Peter was even a thing in continuity.

Would like to see him become a scientist. Not a big genius type, but on a smaller scale as he slowly works his way up. I feel like each time his character is put through change, it's never gradual anymore, so I'd like that.

Why not? wife is treated as a profession in my country

I liked the idea of him working with the police in the spider girl comics, forensics? But i think to really pick the right job for him you have to ask if he's still putting on the tights. If he is you need a job with a lot of flexible hours or have him join the fantastic 4. If he's done with the hero shit i child see him working in law enforcement or rescue

I can agree with this. Plus it helps sort of meet him being in high school for twenty years half-way. (just not as a student)

Though, to me, university professor is the high ideal.

How about another half way and say 'university student'?

>Not married to MJ is also ideal
Sloted the spott

I'm pretty sure making great scientific breakthroughs at a university would help the world a lot better than trying to teach Tyrone chemistry.

Honestly Peter and MJ is like Scott and Jean, a terrible pairing that people only support because of tradition and nostalgia at this point.

>Scott and Jean,

Who even supports that anymore. Cyke is just to right for, Jean "AlwaysTheFuckUp" Grey

Professor makes sense since the schedule is so flexible and you have TAs to assist you. Being a high school teacher takes up too much time for him to do the dual life antics without getting fired pretty quick

Saddly, Peter haven't an Emma level girlfriend (or Dinah level) to make him right. Felicia is shit for over a decade and Gwen is an unfunny meme.

I liked him at Horizon Labs, it'd be great if he was in a think tank funded by Tony Stark or Reed Richards, so he could have a flexible schedule, and his boss would know he's Spider-Man, so it'd be all above-board. CEO was dumb and too high-profile.

High school teacher or college professor.

HS teach
You made your point Dan

Yupp. He can cancel whatever and force his TAs to do half of everything so it would allow him to superhero whenever he needed to.

>Professor makes sense since the schedule is so flexible and you have TAs to assist you.

Damn straight.

In all honesty, I always saw Peter as the CEO of his own tech company considering he was an inventive genius and created a sticky web like adhesive out of household materials. Guy could seriously make a startup bankrolled by Stark and make a slew of great inventions.

True plus he wouldn't even have class everyday