Of all the crazy or unintentionally hilarious PSAs we've seen in these threads, which ones would you show to your kids?

Of all the crazy or unintentionally hilarious PSAs we've seen in these threads, which ones would you show to your kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDRMeeuP3F0&list=PL3F7A7F51F9896196
youtu.be/8iTPPh1d2j8
youtube.com/watch?v=DUnZLoBuTDU
youtube.com/watch?v=cQgAMkMmsfg
youtu.be/cgvv4wnVlFU
youtube.com/watch?v=VkY0xqtw6W8
youtu.be/9cEGFo8AjLY
youtu.be/fn6AVSZk008
youtu.be/sch_WMjd6go
youtube.com/watch?v=fn6AVSZk008
youtube.com/watch?v=DEotHOoBAQw
youtube.com/watch?v=UAQZaUixmpA
youtu.be/uAD17zMgjHc
youtube.com/watch?v=E4Qoj823Csg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=hDRMeeuP3F0&list=PL3F7A7F51F9896196

I wonder what regular supervillains think of PSA villains. They gotta be lower than Stilt man on the villain scale.

And they said Superman doesn't kill.

Why does everyone in the town want to molest the cautious twins?

Drugs? Stranger danger? Nah. I'd start my kid out on something easy, like "What to Do When Your Friend is a Lesbian Apex Predator":

youtu.be/8iTPPh1d2j8

youtube.com/watch?v=DUnZLoBuTDU

keeping your hands to yourself is a good lesson for kids but couldn't they pick some better examples?

Also, why needlessly jump between 2d and 3d?

I think they're mutants with the power to unconsciously emit phermones that attract older gentlemen whenever the twins are touching or holding hands.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQgAMkMmsfg
Might be a bit morbid but they should know that you definitely can die, incur lifelong retardation through brain damage, lose your legs, etc if you aren't being smart about street manners.

I miss Zellers

Just where do these kids live that it's just brimming with all these rich, handsome, sexually aggressive pedophiles.

[THIRST INTENSIFIES]

It's just how these kind of people see the world. "everyone is a pedophile!" As an adult man it honestly makes me scared to even look at kids in public, I just know some mom is waiting to bitch me out.

It's a town of child molesters.

yeah, not all adult men are pedos

Her bro ain't even angry, he smirking.

At this point, I'm not sure if that policeman really arrested that guy or said, "Hey fuck off, I saw them first."

>Monkeys like to TICKLE each other!

Sarah > Maria

If my son were the world's sexiest black kid, I'd have to show him this one:

youtu.be/cgvv4wnVlFU

youtube.com/watch?v=VkY0xqtw6W8

Maria wouldn't last a minute in Sarah's PSA world. Maria is the only one who wants to molest girls in her world. Sarah, meanwhile, has been fighting off older gentlemen since she was 6:

youtu.be/9cEGFo8AjLY

youtu.be/fn6AVSZk008
youtu.be/sch_WMjd6go

Y O U R W I L L I E IS R U B B I SH

youtube.com/watch?v=fn6AVSZk008

What's in your pants belongs on to you, your pants cover up your private parts!

These types of PSAs are fucking weird

What is Sup Forums general opinion on Alex willy?

Fucking hell

These anti-molestation PSAs are giving me weird boners.

Oh hey it's one of these

youtube.com/watch?v=DEotHOoBAQw

What if I LIKE it when young girls are made uncomfortable by a man's touch?

you belong in prison

Hows that Brazilian prison treatin ya aussie man

they disabled the comments on youtube because everyone was pointing out that all the adults were completely nude.

then have this

I'm starting to suspect that those PSAs aren't just for teaching kids. Maybe they're also for pedophiles everywhere to fap to so they don't go out and fuck a kid.

It's the only way for me to explain that Komal one to myself, I mean jeez, that molesty scene looked like something out of a Skinemax movie...

I've dated a girl who was molested and it felt like basically every form of sexual interaction we had was her way of recreating it. She eventually asked me to rp as a pedo and herself as a little girl. Later she got pissed at me for it.

They say that shit stick with you for life.

MAN OF MURDER

This is a 1977 British film for children about farm safety:
youtube.com/watch?v=UAQZaUixmpA

It features non-stop child death.

We have become such a fucking weird culture. When I was a kid we wrestled and tickled each other and shit all the time. Are we really so deep into this MY BODY MY CHOICE thing that human beings cannot even touch each other anymore?

Why is Calvin hanging out with these people?

Remember when Sup Forums made all the /34/ of these two in that one thread years back?

I thought you were joking, this shit will keep me up tonight, time to keep watching

I thought that guy looked familiar.

I like how he thrusts his hips out along with the cigarettes. Not even subtle.

>Hey kids, suck on theeeeeeeeeese!

Fucking ridiculous, isn't it?

To be fair, spend enough time on Sup Forums and it sure feels like everyone is a pedophile.

Hoo boy!

>that molesty scene looked like something out of a Skinemax movie
It didn't. You just interpreted it that way because you're a pedo

I was diddled by my (female) music teacher. I was old enough to get aroused and ejaculate but it still felt uncanny and off to me, even then. She didn't rape me although that's what courts would call it, just fondled my junk, gave me handies and let me look at and touch her tits.

I wasn't traumatized or anything, it just colored my sexuality since then. Like she defined for me what my body finds stimulating.

I often still imagine her during sex, and sometimes will want to lay down with my head in a girl's lap with my eyes closed like I used to with her, pretending it's still happening.

So yeah, weird territory. I'm not fucked up, I don't think it's really that bad for men, but I also wouldn't describe it as healthy sexual development either.

Plenty more where that came from...

youtu.be/uAD17zMgjHc

>Kids these days...

Seriously, Sup Forums... would you?

Its not the kids. Its the messages the adults send to them.

>slides his hand under the girl's

>your chest is a private area

Dude...6 year olds don't have anything up there.

My search has yielded disappointing results.

When I was a kid, my parents would always tell me to keep my hands to my self, and not be a bothersome little shit. Of course, we still did it to tease other kids sometimes, but we knew we were being little shits. It's not a bad to teach kids to keep their grubby little hands off people

>With my cancer causing X-ray vision I can see the cancer caused by smoking cigarettes

She has to go back.

I wish that Giraffe was a zipper

Wasn't there a Drawn Together spoof of this?

I want to touch her inappropriately.

>children roughhousing with each other is "being a bothersome little shit."
This is why our society produces weak, soft people.

no that's definitely a little fucked up man.

being a narcissistic hardass is antisocial. bad for everyone. chemically geld yourself since you have no self control.

>even if someone thinks you're flirting with them, it doesn't give then permission to touch you

Yeah you better believe it does, you filthy slut.

>MY BODY MY CHOICE

Funny how they seem to insist on the exact opposite of having a choice.

I think the plan from our illuminati overlords or whatever is to make everybody distrust and fear everybody else, to prevent people from even forming healthy relationships (gender war shit) so ultimately there will be no sense of loyalty or caring for friends, lovers, family or community any more, only the self-interested individual who works and consumes.

But I'm not a pretty little girl. What would she want to do with me?

>tfw you were never the victim of IRL /ss/ as a kid
Feels bad man.

Yeah I'm the hardass, not the one who's so warped by his shrew parents' helicopter-parenting that he recoils at children playing.

I wouldn't be surprised. They've already stoked the fires of racism to the point we're worse off now than we were in the 80s.

I mean I don't cut myself or shit like that. It's definitely more traumatic for girls than for boys. I don't even feel negatively about it, it was just strange is all. I was breathing really fast, my heart was pounding and I felt confused and excited.

Actual rape victims have constant nightmares, attempt suicide, etc. I just get guilty boners fantasizing about stuff I only later learned was wrong.

>It's definitely more traumatic for girls than for boys.
Man I don't want to sound Tumblr, but you should kind of speak for yourself on this kind of thing. I got diddled and it fucked me up for years.

I like how with all the accidents and trauma, one of the monkey's was just "he got his bike stolen and couldn't catch up"

By a woman? If it was by a man then yeah of course, but that's not what I meant. Getting forcibly penetrated by grown up dick is a very different thing than soft woman hands on your little boy danglers.

>he boops her fucking nose
>she starts crying and delivers a monologue about some other kid who triggered her autism
Jesus, this kid is a weak piece of shit.

Shouldn't you guys be posting this in the infowars comment section?

this is why they call it an "impressionable" age

people wanna downplay it but most kinks really are just reactions to extreme shit we saw/experienced as kids

I blame those goddamn video games.

>Slim knew that his big sack would be hard to handle
Phew

its just about propagating as much infighting amongst the lower class communities as possible to prevent from from combining what little democratic power they each hold to make life difficult for the tax evading, government bailout demanding, corporate mosquitoes

>it just colored my sexuality
>still imagine her during sex
>pretending it's still happening.
>I'm not fucked up
The way one described it makes it sound pretty fucked up from an outside perspective.

the fuck did I just read?

A gentleman always lets girls be on top.

Was the US not well off in the 80s? Reagan got a pretty good share of the black vote.

why

Fuck, man.
That's brutal.

I liked it, would you like to see mine?

The one with the international league of pedophiles

oh god please link this looks too funny

According to Gallup polls, over 80% of nonwhites voted for the Democrat candidate in both of Reagan's elections.

>the international league of pedophiles
This has supervillain potential.
>Jap, Italian, French, Aussie, Brit
What are all their special pedo-powers?

>Rape wave
>Access to the strongest pogs slammers in existence
Is there a more powerful villain alive?
youtube.com/watch?v=E4Qoj823Csg