"proponents of the ancient astronaut theory... say yes!"

>"proponents of the ancient astronaut theory... say yes!"

This show was kino

>12 Seasons

His hair is even crazier in the new seasons, I just saw it on tv a few days ago

Who will play him in the inevitable biographical picture?

>100k per season.

>Is such a thing even possible?

that always made me chuckle

Do you think this guys for real?

If anyone is interested in the subject go watch Ancient Aliens Debunked by Chris White. Dude is a whacko christian but his documentary is absolutely the best there is on the subject.

I've me people that believe this shit. I try to help them and tell them it's bullshit. But these are the same people that believe the shit in the bible actually happened. People believe what they want to be true, regardless of evidence or rationality.

Still is. The new season had some amazing shit in it.

>needing to watch a video to have this debunked

for what purpose?

everyone knows this is all bullshit. even the show creators and Tsoulakos know it's just entertainment

apparently he's got a "degree" from some school that may not exist and he just showed up as an alien "expert" one day and now has a permanent job saying "aliens" into a camera

>arguing with people with deep seated erronius beliefs
dude do even Sup Forums?

that's what they want you to believe
also, pyramids were tombs only.
no such thing as Area 51 too.
it's all fine

its much more complicated than that though

i know smart people who have odd beliefs in things that dont make sense

>Dude is a whacko christian

Literally everyone that believes in anything other than Rick & Morty as a religion is a "whacko christian" to you athishits.

sure, but arguing with drumf voters is still pointless

>everyone knows this is all bullshit.

Unless you can reason it out like Chris White does with archaeological evidence, historical facts and scientific data, no, you don't know it's bullshit.
You just BELIEVE its bullshit and stick with people that hold that same belief for social solidarity.

Only after you can prove or reason points yourself with your own understanding can you actually know something like that on your own cognizance. That's the whole point of a documentary like this existing.

so is with clintonfags

The answer to every question put to an ancient astronaut theorist is always yes.

Right but do you need to make a video debunking something that everyone already thinks is a joke because you're so insecure in your own beliefs?

Pathetic meet kettle.

Lol what crawled up your ass, Christ cuck?

>LITERALLY EVERYONE
The asspain is real

...however [insert even more bullshit theory here]

one of the best new sp eps was based on this show

There's just great information on ancient mysterious sites, how the pyramids were built, medieval art motifs, it's a facts extravaganza and if you're into ufology just as a passive hobby but don't actually take any of these cunts' bs you'd still want to learn about the things they are talking and why they get it wrong.

Nice shitpost, faggot.
I mean he actually believes the flood happened and he thinks new age idiots like David Icke have been contacting demons.

>believed this shit in high school
good thing I had no one to talk to

Who gives a shit what you think. The world and history are complicated topics, you know jack shit. Mind your own business

exactly

>Why can't I just pray all these people away
I don't know why either forest

never question giorgio's scientific integrity ever again

>aliens do not exist
>there is no scientific proof
>noone gives a shit what you believe, no proof
>it's all bullshit
good, goood

>Fedora-tippers getting booty-bothered

As expected. Looks like I struck a nerve.
Be sure to shove a banana up your ass before leaving the thread as per the custom. Don't forget your vape though.

>OMG WHY WOULD ANYONE MAKE A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT A POPULAR TOPIC? THEY MUST BE INSECURE.

Anti-intellectualism at its best.

>Buying into the pyramid tomb theory and not the pyramid grain silo theory

>grain silo theory
>not ancient quantum supercomputers
We have reached autism levels that shouldnt even be possible.png

He believes that sleep paralysis is caused by demons.

they were TOTALLY NOT our quantum supercomputers, with advanced water cooling system, they were ONLY tombs. stop thinking too hard, you earthlings