ITT

Times your racial demographic was shat on but you still enjoyed it nonetheless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-UL8MCgwTlk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
youtube.com/watch?v=7WwLT32_VAk
youtube.com/watch?v=UxMuCyzXgC4
youtube.com/watch?v=8aaJUFDf8Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea0OA5HBoBU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Italians are their own race?

No. OP means he's a shrew.

>shat on
It was affectionate, you greasy garlic munching wop.
Maybe if you fucking looked up from your sauce-drenched slop and swept some of your chest hair out of your eyes, you'd be able to see that.

s/racial/ethnic

learn some subtlety you bone chewing vermin

>slop
Dude, Italian food.

shrew girl was best girl

>tfw australian
>tfw caricatures of me are generally either one-note and boring or completely miss the mark

I just want someone to really take the piss out of me.

Garlic, sauce, and chest hair are all good things and I'd be happy to be Italian and have an unlimited supply of these things.

Aye mates! What's the good word?

there is always jim jefferies, he is kind of like a cartoon for now

>Italians are never obnoxious

Yeah dawg that shit racist af gabbagool

Are you asking for someone to drink your piss?

At the risk of opening the Sup Forums floodgate.

>Cass isn't even Italian

boondocks is grand

I miss watching this show every Saturday night. I miss high school. I want off this crazy thing.

>Whacking Day is a sham! It was originally conceived in 1922 as an excuse to beat up on the Irish!
>Tis true. I took many a lump, but twas all in good fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

But I'm a combination of multiple racial demographics.

Pick one. Join a side.

Whitey here, most of our caricatures are regional rather than racial because we're seen as the default setting. Get Out was good, but not a cartoon.

It feels empty not really having a cultural identity to connect to, but it doesn't really matter, I guess. I could find out what part of the UK my ancestors came from, I guess, but we're just too far removed now for an authentic connection.

Which one do you think came through if any?

I'm op, but half British, but I also have feelings.

Don't think I've ever seen a funny one, most attempts just try to portray us as communist hell and usually not in a funny way. Mostly because 90% of them are made by creators of conservative newspaper comics or men of similar wit.

Then I'll pick the funniest example I can think of.

youtube.com/watch?v=-UL8MCgwTlk

lol I just got back from Poland.

Damn...I feel kinda bad for Poland now.

>Swedes pranced through Poland
that's one way of putting it i guess.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
>During the wars the Commonwealth lost approximately one third of its population

Goddamn. If you're looking for mass killing Poland is the place to be, eh?

>Polar Bear was a stereotypical loud black woman

They could have at least made her a lioness, it would have made more sense but then I'm a self hating black anyway so I didn't care too much.

Can't get mad, my countrymen truly are a simple people.

Borderlands the Pre-sequel is a game based around just that.

Oh boy, sauce, cheese, and pasta,how exciting.
Italian American food is a notch above fast food as far as plebness goes.

They are 6 or 7 distinct cultural groups

I'm not sure your point holds water, OP, just because those two are shrews doesn't mean all Italians are, as demonstrated by their giant mammal muscle

You kinda should.

>Furious hand gestures

forgot to say also that racism against Mexicans never truly feels to me as hurtful or as venomous as what I see other races go through. But maybe I've never been successfully discriminated and I'm just naive.

>and swept some of your chest hair out of your eyes

Polar bears have black skin though.

And it's a garbage game made by even more garbage people

But it does spend most of its time making fun of Aussies.

More naive. The entire reason marijuana is illegal in the US is because it was more heavily used by the Hispanic populations.

Hell, it's just kinda ingrained into the culture... we barely ever talk about things like it though, even if they're so stupid in origin "Zoot Suit" riots

It's more low key that the African American situation, as you guys never had a big civil rights movement.

Training Day

>italians are a race

I don't know what you're talking about but it's making me hungry.

You joking?

youtube.com/watch?v=7WwLT32_VAk

>t. Southerner

according to Sup Forums Italians aren't white

Basically 9 times out-of ten any time an Irish/Celtic character makes an ass out of himself.

>all latinos are mexican
not sure if thats one in itself or it just doesnt apply to me

slavs are the only true whites honestly

Name them `

You really shouldn't.

I dressed up as speedy gonzalez near every year in high school since it was the only costume I could figure that fit the schools strict halloween rules, my last name is gonzalez, and I did alright in track/soccer.

See, I don't even know what demographic you're referring to.

Poor Poland, that fat baby egg thing was endearing and it hurt seeing it get stamped on

>Swiss
That time we were portrayed as poop experts in South Park.

we all know it's the Germans that are the scat experts

Nobody thinks that except Slavs.

Can somebody give me more (but preferably Sup Forums) examples where Acadians are even represented? All I can think of are this and (the original) Pete's Dragon. I guess Pete's Dragon would be the more appropriate to the thread because Jud isn't even shitting on anything and at least Pete's Dragon has one animated character.

Slow Rodriguez was based.

True. I think it's just because we harbour lots of international organizations, so why not the highest poop authority.

I'm also half-french but I can't really think of a time we were shat on in a manner that was entertaining to me. I guess that one New Mickey short where the people are rude to Minnie because their croissants are late.

>mom has Border Irish heritage (aka the Scots-Irish nobody liked)
>dad had French Canadian heritage (aka nobody likes them still)
>live in America
>basically safe unless I go to Canada, France (where they'd spit on me because I've got the Quebecois accent), or very specific parts of Ireland/Scotland

Haven't seen any animation taking the piss for Quebecois or Border Irish specifically but a few newspaper cartoons do.

>youtube.com/watch?v=UxMuCyzXgC4 was pretty great though even if not animated

Also this

Wow, this is getting strangely profound...

The only times I get mad is when they draw a dirty Chicano and pretend he's Mexican-Mexican.

Except when they are

OP was talking about Italians? I honestly thought he meant Jews. I think the shrews in Zootopia are both.

Boondocks was really something special. It's jokes were smart and no one could possibly be offended or else be outted as pedantic. One of those things that brings the races closer together. Too bad season 3 lose sight of this.

>tfw I've never seen any positive representation of my race in an American production

Being Filipino is suffering

Most French people live Québécois in my experience, the fools.

>let me tell you how your people are oppressed

You're the niggers of Asia, do the world a favor and kill yourself.

>the most powerful race in the world can't even control the American media
The Jews are making you look bad, man. Are you just going to sit there and take it?

Crazy Ex Girlfriend, featured a Filipino as the love interest and shown his family in a fairly postivie light (The whole warm loving huge Filipino family meme).

But we know which representation matters most.

IT'S

God bless Poland.

youtube.com/watch?v=8aaJUFDf8Bc

except in the case of chelsea peretti

>tfw you know the american pizza is actually japanese

I mean, the Italian pizza looks better than that American disaster

I mostly meant Sup Forums, I know there's a Filipino (and gay) character on Superstore

Most of my knowledge of Filipinos involves animation (prodigies or sweatshops), that one YouTuber Domics (see animation), and drug warfare. I think you guys would be based if it weren't for that last one.

Also, flip is a really cool slur, because of how close it is to Filipino and because I'm a BMX fan. Does anyone actually get offended by it, like I know what it stands for, but still.

>green peppers
Fucking disgusting.

I'm north Italian, with a Sicilian boyfriend, we agreed he is the one who is not white, black people approve of this too

Unless it's the super bowl and I'm starving, I would definitely take the Italian pizza, having been to Rome once before I know how good that shit is going to taste.

There's a Filipino who crossdresses in DA and I like to fap to if that makes you any better.

>Spain keeps being assumed to be a country in South America

It's not that hard, Americans

>the Armenian genocide was too much, man!

First time I saw i mentioned in a cartoon and I laughed my ass off.

Hey man. I'm from America and my uh.. culture.. is shat on constantly. I'm sure there's good representation somewhere but I can't think of any.

No some were polar bears apparently.

>Sup Forums boogeyman

Grow a fucking spine.

Boondocks is the shit.

Who does this? Serious question. The worst I've seen is referring to South America and Mexico as "Spanish."

Aussies should be gassed.

no fag

You're "'''''''''''''''''''culture"'''''''''''''''''' is a big smelly turd, nigger. It's not being shat on it's just accurate representation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ea0OA5HBoBU

m/

I thought the Polar Bears were Russians that were working for the Italians. Like their mafias had allied at some point.