How come no one told me this movie was so sexy...

How come no one told me this movie was so sexy. Shes naked for the first 15 minutes then theres all the scenes of her wet hair and body

Moana thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>first 15 minutes

wot seriously
pics?

>Shes naked for the first 15 minutes
user...

He means the toddler version of her that's naked

The part where her hair is all sandy was very hot. Her feet are nice the whole movie so are her thighs and hips. Her eyes and thick lips have me reaching for the lotion before long. And the voice was sexy sexy. Her tight little shirt band dropped hints of succulent breasts constantly and I appreciated the low neckline revealing her lovely shoulders. She's perfect. Would love to see this same female treatment with a white character

Fuchur mustve had fun with this movie

that's still adorable and unusual in this day and age

Honestly I was surprised by it, even though she was practically a baby most cartoons would give her a shirt/bikini anyway.

da fuck?

I kind of liked how they actually used the words 'kill' and 'die' in the movie. It's like Disney is growing some balls

This thread is giving me some weird vibes but yeah, Moana's hot as fuck; Much more so than the other modern ones at least. She doesn't have the 'artificial sameface syndrome' look to her like Elsa or Rapunzel do

Dude you need to fucking chill.

CUTE!!!

lovely trips my dude

but shes not jacked, its just the shitty art style

its just like lilo & stitch, everyone has fat arms and wrists because theyre hawaiian

i mean i do think they were trying to represent a level of musculature in her but cmon just look at the pic you posted

her arm just looks fat

That's just a shitty moment to screencap, her arm was moving at the time which is why it looks weird.

What did she mean by this?

If you're an armpit fetishist, Moana cannot seem to go a scene without her arms raised exposing her clean-shaved pits. Its so prevalent it hadda be intentional.

Much cuter than those Frozen cunts.

just watched this film last night

it was very visually impressive
but the songs ranged from boring to annoying and i couldnt bring myself to care about either Moana or Maui
everytime they opened their mouths i liked them less
they both talked the way everyone on tumblr talks

not to mention the story was pretty dull
the "conflict" had no weight because they didnt ever really show how Moanas people were suffering, they just mentioned it and showed a few shitty looking coconuts

the best character only had one scene and more than half the movie took place on a boat

which isnt a bad setting if you take advantage of it, like life of pi for example but they didnt at all

/blog

I'm calling the police

>Not liking the songs
>tumblr
>blog

Please leave

the songs were really nothing special and i expect better

the first one was just narrating what they were doing as they did it combined with a confusing time-skip

then some traditional hawaiian nonsense (im sorry but im tired of foreign-language songs in my american english films)

then we get to listen to the rock try to rap about how cool he is

jemaine clements song was brilliant though unsurprisingly

i confess thats all i remember

oh yeah i forgot that part that was made just for the trailers where she yelled

I AM MOANA

man that was some moving emotion

>the "conflict" had no weight because they didnt ever really show how Moanas people were suffering, they just mentioned it and showed a few shitty looking coconuts
A proactive leader, like Moana, wanted to act before suffering became the normal of her island. So she struck out while the threat was finally taking its hold rather than already causing her people strife.

>If you're an armpit fetishist
Here I was thinking the feet game would be on point like with Rapunzel given the setting. Sure they were prominent but they didn't look attractive.

It takes real effort to have taste this shit

"Regrowing" maybe. I'm pretty sure that kind of thing was said in all the Renaissance movies. I can't remember the most recent movies, but I'm pretty sure they say that kind of thing in Fist-It Fred too. So yeah, there's actually nothing to grow.

lot more effort than youre putting into defending this films music

plot was objectively weak
she didnt start the adventure until like 30-40 minutes in then after that you could count the ttoal scenes on one hand. 1. Get Maui 2. meme conocnut fight 3. monster island 4. failed assault 5. succesful assault

i especialyl hated the generic conflict between the characters.

> "Don't ask about my parents!!!"
>"But seriously what happened"
>"Okay I'll tell you"

>"This is your fault Moana! Im leaving!"
>.....
>"Alright Im back just beccause"

>succulent
Thank you. That word was on the tip of my tongue for the longest time for how to describe her. Every part of her looks so grabbable. I want to hold her close.

Not to mention the fact that Maui didn't need to be there, at all. I'm pretty sure the gods or the ocean or whatever just wanted to help him redeem himself. The only thing he did that Moana couldn't have done was take a blow from Te Ka and survive.

That Where Will I Go song has been stuck in my head since i've heard it. I'm even watching cute underage girls doing covers of it on Youtube now. I feel dirty.

this desu

Did you miss the part where Moana could not sail or navigate worth shit and needed Maui to teach her?

I think the standard answer is that the ocean could have guided her along the way since once the threat encroaching on the island is taken care of, they wouldn't need to leave since they'd have no reason to leave the island.

Of course without the journey then Moana wouldn't have been able to see through Te Ka and solve the problem. Moana couldn't wayfind, and the islanders probably couldn't anymore so the ocean wouldn't have people sailing around in the waters anymore and it apparently missed that part about humans.

Moana was very attractive. One of my wishes is that she had worn more outfits in the movie. How old was she supposed to be

Tfw you will never discover an island of delicious brown savages and take advantage of all of the women. ALL THE WOMEN & girls

>have movie playing all day at work
>have armpit fetish
It's a living hell.

She's 16 I think

Any wet hair Moana pics?

>tfw you were born too late to risk life and limb traveling the seas to discover new uncharted lands and interact with tribal natives who offer up their women of all ages in return for your superior technology and knowledge, enjoying endless perils and pleasures until you finally die of some horrible probably sexually-transmitted disease

why live

you would almost certainly be killed by the natives, hopefully pretty painfully

I'd consider her coconuts if you know what I mean

>Shes naked for the first 15 minutes

user, why don't you have a seat right over there?

Let him have his fantasy

No, its a cartoon

You're welcome!

I think the tattoo thing was an overplayed gag

I liked the whole mini maui thing, it's kind of like him always having an angel and demon on his shoulders

>I'm gonna show you the path that ROCKS!
Maybe I read it wrong, I thought it was gonna be a one time gag, then it turned into a sidekick

Ywn see Moana get COLONIZED

>Have movie playing all day at work

Where do you work?

Whites not welcome.

They are now

You need to get yer pole waxed, mate.

>Imagining Moana as Breana in this
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

Reddit is real

Do not diddle kids, it's no good diddling kids.....

I had to do a quick emergency fap as soon as the movie ended.

>mfw his post-credits scene
That was totally just a random ad lib they animated for fun, right?

With the amount of time and money animation costs these days I doubt there's room for stuff like that :c

>:c
faggot

also animation in 3D really isn't much work

some bits were ad-libbed, but it was mostly written (by jared bush) according to the directors' commentary track.

Even so.
And nobody screamed for their heads and genitals to be removed?

Sup Forums, you never disappoint.

listen to the moana audio commentary. john musker and ron clements were extremely limited for what they wanted to do because it was animated in 3d. so many ideas were held back simply because "this isn't 2d, it's too hard to do that in 3d". shit like this is what makes me hate that disney has abandoned 2d. if the fucking movie director wishes for something in his damn movie to be done a certain way, let him do it. animation is supposed to be a creative art form where you're supposed to stretch the limits of your imagination, not limit yourself because "it's too hard in this medium that you didn't choose" or "it costs too much in this medium that you didn't choose"

>Tired of other cultures in his 'Merican movies
You sound just like that Oscars voter who only voted for Big Hero 6 because it was Disney and he didn't bother to see "Some Chinese fucking shit" that also got nominated

Is there a place I can listen to this? I fucking love director commentary tracks.

>Animation in 3D really isn't much work

t. someone who has no knowledge of animation

Did you just white knight native women from 400 years ago?

Fucking tourists.

>In my american english films

Jesus Christ

Moana and Maui shouldve fucked

>Cums
You're Welcome!