Hurr durr I'm wolverine and I am so depressed because I'm immortal and can't die...

>hurr durr I'm wolverine and I am so depressed because I'm immortal and can't die, let me drink 3 bottles of whiskey every night and cut my hand with my claws hurr durr

Is Wolverine the biggest pussy ever? Seriously he is even worse than a /r9k/ poster. Why is he even so depressed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCkyW7RE6Wk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all his friends are dead

because he knows the truth

>Seriously he is even worse than a /r9k/ poster.
You have to go back.

A thread died for this shit.

Everyone he knew and loved is dead and his only living friends in the world are a senile old man and an albino weirdo.

What

RIP Logan

youtube.com/watch?v=LCkyW7RE6Wk

>ITT: movies women don't understand

This.

Logan is just an arrogant version of a /r9k/ poster. Utterly pathetic.

>hurr durr I'm wolverine and I am so depressed because I'm mortal, can't regenerate, looking after dangerous insane old man who killed all my friend and adamantium gave me cancer
Fag

>Hurr durr, Im Laura, my brain is to small to just go in to hiding for a few weeks so I have to impose myself on the Wolverine in his retirement and set off a chain of events that lead to his death along with the death of an innocent family hurr

What the fuck was her problem?

the whole movie and genre is total shit. I still don't understand why people voluntary pay hard-earned cash in order to see such movies. Our society has become a total disgrace.

Honestly, anyone who likes this movie is a casual or a complete simpleton.

She also left James to rot in a foreign hellhole. I mean christ, he gives up his life for her, and she can't even drive him a few more miles to bury him at home?

>Buried on the Canadian border
derp

They hadn't entered Canada yet bro.

not him but IIRC that's why it was a surprise to Logan that the trucks flew by after the kids. They blew right past the boarder to do so.

What? Do you think that hideout was on the border or something? The kids were running for the border at the end. The guys said they had to catch them before they got to it because they couldn't cross it(not sure why, not like the US/CAN border is protected that much).
There is no part of that movie that takes place in Canada. Just the US and Mexico.

I drink 3 glasses of Whiskey every night.

Is this bad? I'm honestly afraid of going alcoholic.

I never really got into the comics or anything but wasn't Logan approaching death? I mean his bones were beginning to rust

can you not drink it one night?

if you didn't have any could you stop yourself from sucking my dick for some?

If so you're not an alcoholic

Push him to the edge

>I'm immortal and can't die

Would he died if he is cut in half? Or if he's standing right beside a nuclear bomb explosion? Or if he is sent to space?

>implying Wolverine has any affinity for or even memories of Canada

Did you even see the movie? He was dying. Also he lost everyone he ever loved and his last friends died as well.

I recognize this isn't Sup Forums but you would realize the significance of wolverine dying and being buried in the woods in canada if you knew anything about the character.

That final fight in the woods was absolutely in Canada.

there are some things even being wolverine can't fix

This whole fight starting with the bad guys trying to cuff her and ending with the train was the best action scene of the year

>Why is he even so depressed?
imagine all your friends dying. imagine being put under all kinds of test and agony.

now imagine this times 3 the lifespan of an average human.

MHH.

I seem to remember Hulk ripping him in half and throwing his legs up a mountain once in the comics. Needless to say he wasn't impressed at having to climb up there with just his hands to get them back.

Spirit Cooking
YA TINK YA HAWT SHEIT

>I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Best trailer this year.

Who the fuck is james?

Good or poor villain?

he's not even the villain

This. He's just a mindless creature doing the one thing he knows.

The movie wasn't really about him.

>JL so horrendous you have to pretend Logan sucked
wew

>small child cuts through bone because LOL adimantium bruh

No, it was not the best action scenes. Not a single one in the movie made any sense, for such a serious flick. The fucking kung fu marathon on El Rey this past weekend had better fight scenes.

What? What kind of why is that to respond to someone saying a movie was shit?

Logan did suck. It was an overlong tonal mess with incredibly large plot holes and contrivances the size of fucking Montana.

Just the perfectly-edited behind-the-scenes video of the lab which the woman gives him is fucking stupid enough. The only reason people don't call out how silly and run of the mill this flick was is because they love Huge Jackedman

But it wasn't. If it was, they wouldn't have kept going towards the border and freedom at the end. They would already be in Canada.

James Howlett. The dude this thread is about.

In the comics his regeneration level really depends on who is writing him and different factors.

His adamantium skeleton absorbs a lot of his regenerative ability because it is basically poisoning him all the time. (This is why they chose mutants with that power for that upgrade).

Anyway, in the comics he is shown regenerating brain matter, or entirely new limbs or a face from nothing.

So probably a nuke at ground zero would melt away all tissue and kill him, but anything else that leaves cells behind on his bones will just regenerate a new Wolverine.

Since his bones are inside the adamantium there's always some tissue left to regenerate. He can survive a nuke.

>melt away all tissue and kill him
Try again. Dude is broken OP.

Only a black hole can kill him

He'd just come out the other side.

Mono molecular cutting edge of an indestructible blade wouldn't require much force applied in order to cut through something.

Can someone explain how the adamantium is poisoning him? If the metal is indestructible it can't poison him since that would involve the metal undergoing some kind of chemical reaction with his body which it can't do if it's indestructible. It would be 100% inert.

same reason why majority of people who suffer gunshot wounds dont live with the bullet inside them

>cut my hand with my claws
That was because his body was old and stopped functioning, he had to help his claws retract

>Do you think that hideout was on the border or something
Yes. They stand in the hideout, look down at the forest, and literally go "we need to get across the border, it runs through that forest"

Possible explanation: highly energetic nuclear decay with a very long half life causing a constant low radiation dose.

You are correct

>i need to validate my contrarian tastes so let me post a bait thread on Sup Forums

They clearly said that the border was "only a few miles through that forest". That's not on the border, that's miles away from the border.
They never made it to the border during the movie.

When he died I wish they did a flashback of a bunch of clips from all the previous xmen movies with a sad song played over it

Wish they saved the claws till the end of the movie like in the comic.
Flick is probably too long. When they leave the blacks farm is gets stupid and turns into Beyond the thunderdome

>See this guy in the trailer
>Expect him to be a cool mercenary guy
>Turns out to just be a total retard and non-issue who gets killed by children

Such a disappointment.

Hope they bring her back in another xmen movie

That would have been retarded. A montage like that wouldn't work because there is no character's mind's eye to view all that from.

Wuh?.....explain this shit

Hes depressed because he is dying. And he wasnt intenionally hurting himself. His claws werent retracting fully so he was pulling them.

Would have been better if it was a Sabertooth clone

Heh.

Memes aside, we're definitely getting to the end of the "muh burden" phase of capeshit acceptance.

I like it but then wouldn't those he spent time with have contracted cancer?

>cant die

He found out adamantium was poisonous and he's slowly dying (from poison)

It's not poisoning him. His body is trying to reject it, but it can't because it's indestructible. So his healing factor keeps kicking up higher and higher to try and get it out. And when the adamantium was finally torn out by magneto, this hyper-overdrived healing factor took off and turned him into a sort of feral beast for a time. At least until he got the adamantium put back in him by Apocalypse to serve as a horseman.
That's the comics of course, don't know how it poisons him in the movies.

>turned him into a sort of feral beast for a time.
That was fucking terrible. The only good thing that came from it were those gnarly ass bone claws... And then his bones just regrow their adamantium because why not.

It wasn't adamantium, they put some kind of anti mutants in the water, it explains why doctor X brain fucking up, it also explains why an immortal was dying, wolverine was simply loosing his healing factor and finally got the taste of being old.

And the mexican kids never drank anything when they got out of their compound?

are you so retarded you cant understand a capeshit movie? he was sick and dying because of the metal injected in his bones

> bones just regrow their adamantium
What? I would have sworn it got put back in by Apocalypse. But it's been years since I read that shit.

The point was, like "Eden" the canadian boarder didn't save them. Logan did. Jesus christ I hate telling people what actually happened in a movie I fucking hate. How is it so praised when it seems everyone fucking slept through it or watched with a blindfold and earmuffs?

user this is why he said: In the comics his regeneration level really depends on who is writing him and different factors..

Only idiots and douchebags write wolverine as having a ridiculously OP regen factor. I don't necessarily mind him being able to return from even a cell but I do mind it taking longer than a decade to do so.

>being this retarded
Anti-mutant poison killed off most of his friends and severely weakened his healing factor, which caused his rapid aging.

It would need years before taking effect, they were living mostly in the research facility, they barely spent a month outside of it, and i doubt mexico does the same thing to their water

>the Canadian boarder didn't save them
THEY NEVER GOT TO THE BORDER YOU DUMB FUCK

Depends on how much his meat shields it, proximity and time.

user, yes they did. Which is why I said:
>like "Eden" the canadian boarder didn't save them. Logan did.

His first appearance in the comics was fighting Hulk in the woods of canada. His first appearance in X-Men was a shitty little town in canada.

The one thing they did right in the movie was kill and bury Logan in Canada. That you missed that is honestly fucking pathetic.

A Wolverine clone is better for the film's theme. Logan's big problem is that he's afraid of what he used to be, a killer, and he feels that even though he's tried to change he brings death everywhere he goes. By watching his clone - the creature he was meant to be - die, it's like that fear dies as well, and Logan himself can die in peace.

Why is Logan such a faggot. Imagine how tough he would be if he gave into his animal side from a young age. Are their any comics that explore that arc?

this is from a movie r-right?

The man lived through like three or four major conflicts, is locked in a blood feud with his only living relative and saw his side of a civil rights movement decimated, genocided even. Cut the man some slack, Wolevrine had a hard life

>ITT: movies soyboys will never understand

>abloobloo whenever I get close to someone I bring deat hwit hme
>gets close to whatever X-23s name was
>promptly dies
>this is somehow better because it's him that died this time

>Such a disappointment
Why did you expect? He is a white guy.

You do realize a subset of Wolverines powers is enhanced strength, right? She's much stronger than she looks

why would that even factor into the conversation, other than being a transparent attempt at bait?

You're a fucking idiot you know that? I bet you also think the movie started in Mexico.

Not to mention adamantium skeleton, she's heavier yet agile, she should be really strong to move like that

Are you complaining that the decisions an 8 year old mad rare stupid? You are genuinely retarded

So if she had an adamantium skeleton at a young age does that mean her body will never grow and she'll stay a kid?

The thread is shit, user.

Adamantium is like a crystal that grows along with the bone
Everyone knows this

Only her claws are adamantium, this is made very clear in the comics but not so much in the movie, in the film when it shows her in the facility you can see only her arms are cut apart and having the metal put in

Adamantium works in mysterious ways user

>people defending a child cutting through bone like butter

Did they ever take out that Adamantium bullet stuck in his brain from Origins