What are some good Sup Forums related Youtubers?

What are some good Sup Forums related Youtubers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheBrandonTenold
youtube.com/watch?v=hWiIEiyWFTY
youtube.com/watch?v=GfqD5WqChUY
youtube.com/watch?v=xdbWWTOGngs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Irate Gamer
UPSET Gamer
Mediocre Gamer
Irritated Gamer

but isnt he terrible when it comes to reviewing movies?

Kermode

This guy is underrated.
youtube.com/user/TheBrandonTenold

You just posted the best one. Cinemassacre is one of the best. I would also highly recommend Midnight's Edge.

I genuinely love the Angry Video Game Nerd. I really enjoyed Bored James too, unfortunately Bootsy is not a part of Cinemassacre anymore so I don't know if he'll ever do any more Bored James.

It's a shame, I really wish Bootsy and Mike could make up.

>Midnight's Edge.

I like him too even though his Norwegian accent is a bit distracting sometimes

WTF happened? Any links? This is upsetting bootsy was my favorite.

Well, this dude is my no-homo guy crush.

Board James really was his magnum opus.

Andre isn't the only guy who is on there. Watch a few others, Tom Connors is another dude who works on midnights edge. Also if you're on facebook, join the facebook group. Trust it's one of my favorite places to actually discuss ongoing films, the box office, rumors, etc. Besides this place that is.

It's hard to say what happened, everytime Mike is asked he gives some sort of weird PR answer. I'm guessing it was either over money or politics, or something else. Bootsy and James still follow each other on social media, but not Mike and Bootsy so that sort of points to there being a problem between them. Which kind of makes me sad because I loved their friendship. I honestly can't say for sure what did it, but I can only assume.

>pays his buddies to play retarded about qui-gon jin like he's making a real point or argument
Hack fraud.

Brad Jones, without a doubt the only one that I still watch to this day consistently.

Ralphthemoviemaker is good

I really wish Mike would create his own channel so he can upload the shit content (live streams, mike and ryan, james and mike monday) he makes on there instead of the cinemasscre channels.

I like some parts of Cinefix

youtube.com/watch?v=hWiIEiyWFTY

Cinemassacre Plays is a Mike only channel

yeah, but I mean his own channel. Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember before it was cinemassacre plays it used to be like bonus cinemasscre vids or outtakes, stuff like that, now its just live streams no one cares about.

Nerdwriter1

youtube.com/watch?v=GfqD5WqChUY

Nerdwriter is pretentious and as deep as a puddle. Channel Criswell or Every Frame a Painting are much better places if you like that kind of content. Lessons from the Screenplay is also pretty good.

Some "short watches" versions like:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdbWWTOGngs