Kingsman: The Golden Circle

>Kingsman: The Golden Circle

What went wrong?

The series was shit to begin with.

everything

This. Its a movie for 13year olds

The first one wasnt complete dogshit though, it was fun and watchable

i walked in on kingsman and it was a scene where the good guys were shooting a load of white christian missionaries in the head, with fun music and comedic quips. never dropped a series so quick in my life.

Target audience age has nothing to do with a movie's quality. There are plenty of kinos for 13 year olds. Shitty movies are just universally shitty.

>(((kingsman)))

New villain sucked, the romance subplot was dumb. The Statesman weren't that cool. The action was cool though.

stand by me is shit though, incredibly derivative and imo dishonest.

Elton John mostly. Also Catwoman.

Otherwise it was 80% as good as the first. It made some mistakes.

They didn't need to create a sequel. Honestly I loved the first one and I did want to see more but I knew them trying to milk it would only create a sub par film. The correct move would have been some form of spinoff with new characters and some recurring, that way you didn't feel like you were watching a money grab. Also the best part about the first film was the coming of age spy thematic, training, learning, that's what made the first one so good.

They Americanized it. It should have been 100% British movie

Same thing that went wrong with Jon Wick 2, men in black 2, matrix 2 etc etc

In the first movie you're introduced to an interesting secret world and barely scratch the surface, you know theres more there but can only imagine what it is.

In the second movie it's... look at all this other *ahmazing* shit there is, but it's never more interesting than the first

I enjoyed the first one despite the flaws but I never got around to watching this one. I just now went and read the synopsis and holy shit it's a clusterfuck. It sounds fucking awful. Does it at least have good action?

Oh, I see you have a very funny kind of retardation.

The script was horrendous. I mean, I usually don't care with these types of movies, but some of the dialogue made me actually cringe and pause the movie.

retards have a right to watch films though

>What went wrong?
This implies that there was ever something right to begin with and that is categorically incorrect. Kingsman is and always will be dogshit.

Really didn't like the whole 'drugs are cool and there's nothing wrong with doing them' angle that they were pushing

It went wrong when they released the first one and it was a capeshit tier wankfest. How does Kingsmen get a fucking pass on this website? I almost died cringing at Colin Firths 4EDGY5ME rant at the christians. Don't even get me started on Samuel L. Jackson and oh god, i just remembered the anal joke at the end.....

The fuck is wrong with you soyboychildren?

Its the most video gamey movie I have ever scene in my life. I felt like picking up a controller and pretending I was doing QTEs

they just try to one up on gimmicks.
if you tell a deceny story its fine

>he doesn't appreciate a good bit of anal from time to time
what are you gay?

is the Israeli version Kikesmen?

you have shit taste old man, simple as that

>sequel

The action scenes are definitely the best part of these movies

No they just use the statesman

i'll bust a fuckin wopper up your shitchute any fucking day pal! The execution of the JOKE was fucking cringtastic though. Don't even get me started on eggo or whatever the fuck his name is living in the one bit of inner city london where the hoodlums arn't all niggers or pakis.

Well lets fucking go then lad, I prep my arse every morning in case this very thing happens

Keep trying soyfag. This film is utterly reddit and you know it. Go fellate Nig Degrasse Tyrone and Bill Goy. I love science amirite?

kek

Action was great, everything else lacked.

Still a fun flick to watch with your mates

I admire your dedication fella! Let me fluff and then we're fucking GOIN'

>killed best girl Roxy soon as the action started

>inb4 3rd movie brings back Roxy and Merlins twin brother comes to take his place and also likes to be called Merlin

Literral Sup Forumslack

The bad guys were killing those people, you mong.

best part of the movie is seriously the Elton John/Harry version of Eggsy/Blonde swede chicks meeting, just replace anal with back stage access.

Its sad but hilarious that its the best moment of the movie but it is

why are posting Ian Smith

They pandered to the amerilard audience.

literal pleb filter
this movie was better in every way than the first one
better action scenes
better jokes
better cinematography
better twists (implying anyone expected roxy and merlin to die, implying anyone expected elton john to have more screentime than halle berry or channing tatum)

the only negative of the film was cara's sister showing her body. disgusting. literal fucking fridge. I almost threw up.

aside from that, Vaughn delivered. Everyone expected some, I don't fucking know what people expected. A shit movie maybe. Most people mad about this films are waifufags who wanted more Roxy action (she was literally useless in the first film) In the future everyone will recognize the craftsmanship of this film. Hopefully Vaughn will not pander to the masses and make the third one (hopefully the third film will happen, although the second film was a financial disappointment due to PLEBS) even a better film

this.

John wick 2 was great, shut ur mouf

>implying anyone expected roxy and merlin to die,
Obvious write-off and terribly written death
>implying anyone expected elton john to have more screentime than halle berry or channing tatum
Yeah and it was cringe. Channing tatum was supposed to carry this movie.

TAKE ME HOME COUNTRY ROADS

What this guy said. Tatum can be a pretty decent actor and was just trying to pull a Jump Street kind of thing here and it obviously didn't work. He didn't fit in at all with all the other actors.
Also Merlins death was retarded as fuck and had 0 impact.

Kek. I agree tho.

F

The first one is a solid 'coming of age' tale in which the audience watches a troubled youngster come to terms with his boundless potential under the guidance of a charming and likeable paternal figure.
The audience roots for Eggsy as he grows and surmounts a series of ever tougher challenges before he steps out from the shadow of his mentor and takes his place as the champion and hero.
It's a narrative most people fucking love. We all like to think that we're just a little adventure away from becoming who we're really meant to be. We root for the underdog and enjoy seeing him triumph against the odds.

Problem with the sequel is that he's already the champ. There's no where to really go with it. There's no growth. They brought back Harry which was cheap as fuck, introduced a bunch of completely undeveloped characters, threw in a reductive villain that completely failed in its emulation of Valentine's wacky charisma and like most sequels, pretty much just took everything that the creators' 'thought' made the first movie great and then turned it all up a notch.

>'oh we had like gadgets and shit in the first one and it was really popular so lets put in even more crazy gadgets and tech'
>'we had some pretty cool, if exaggerated, fight scenes in the first one and the first one was popular so lets put in even more insane fight choreography!'
>'we had a kooky villain with a seductive and deadly sidekick in the first movie and the first movie was popular so obviously people wanna see an even more cartoonish villain with even more sidekicks and robots and a keerrazzzy obsession with 50s americana kitsch stuff'

Basically, they always have no fucking clue what made the first movie a success (the story and characters) and just assume by ramping up all the window dressing and surface level fluff they'll end up with an even better product.