Marvel Studios is ashamed of comic b-

>Marvel Studios is ashamed of comic b-

Hela has her big ass helmet in Ragnarok.

So this one time is supposed to make up for all the other times they obviously tried to stray away from the comics?

I bet she wears for it a second, mentions how stupid it looks, looks at the audience for a humorous reaction, then goes without it for the rest of the film.

>lego
i too remember when iron man fought Mandarin in a dune buggy with a machine gun on in the climax of the film.

>I bet she wears for it a second, mentions how stupid it looks, looks at the audience for a humorous reaction, then goes without it for the rest of the film.

ah yes, member when this happened in the previous Thor films

The
>mentions how stupid it looks, looks at the audience for a humorous reaction
didn't happen, but the
>I bet she wears for it a second, then goes without it for the rest of the film.
did

apparently the first thor helmet was removed because there were issues with it, not shame

thor got a new more mcu asgardy helmet anyway

Collecting the souls of the dead is just science we're as yet uncapable of understanding -- but at least the lego figure has her hat on, they truly respect the source material after all!

Isn't there an image of her wearing it floating around?

I remember when Giant Man leaked as LEGO first and people said the same thing

6 years later.

>apparently the first thor helmet was removed because there were issues with it, not shame
Because they'd totally admit "We think the comics are stupid so we did something else." Great PR in the age of nerd chic.

>its a "nerd persecution victim complex" thread

i mean nigga the set still had characters in it which had no right in being there

loki wears his helmet when ever he is being a big guy and feels in charge.

>apparently the first thor helmet was removed because there were issues with it, not shame

Those issues were, if I recall correctly, "it was really fucking heavy" and "wearing it for more than a minute gave Chris Hemsworth some wicked headaches".

That sounds like a load of horse shit, because mjolnir is really light. Why couldn't the helmet be?

fucking lol
I can't believe this is the state of Marvel movies now

what the fuck happened to the Iron Man days
there was so much hope and hype

>what the fuck happened to the Iron Man days
MoS bombed creating a need for an anti-Marvel culture to make DC fans feel better about themselves. This only got worse wen BvS bombed harder.

Did he? Just looks to me like he cut his hair, lost the cape, and ditched the hammer. Aside from calling him Thor, he's pretty much just Chris Hemsworth in a gladiator costume.

See, I this is given a negative rap. Mainly because with anything relating to Ironman, this is entirely justified. Can you imagine how much shit Marvel would be in if RDJ just fought a mildly racist english chinaboo who bullshitted his way through everything for three fucking hours?

Additionally, the helmet stuff is usually justified, because to make realistic helmets, you just make actual helmets, and actual helmets are fucking heavy. Additionally, character losing their helmet as sign of fatigue, or lack of discipline or flexibility is really common trope.

Even Loki didn't have to wear his helmet all the time. He wore it mainly while monologuing, doing cgi scenes and going three steps back and forth with thor (which is bullshit btw, as thor should have beat him in open combat).

what planet do you live on

Disney World.