Brawl in cell block 99

Recently watched this.
In this age of numales and nu hollywood, Let's discussion some more Mankinos, shall we?

>Sup Forums will defend this
What will follow in this thread are claims that this movie is never ever discussed and that everyone who doesn't love it is a soyboy.

shot caller
hell or high water
13th hour

idk, i don't watch much modern movies

This movie is shit and its fight scenes are laughable.

Get a fucking life. Back to incels with you.

Awful film, Seagal films are pure Kino compared to this fucking garbage.

I can't believe this movie hardly ever discussed considering the masterpiece it is, how much of a soyboy do you have to be to not love this movie, fucking blows mi mind desu.

this movie was a fucking treat to watch. one of those films that comes once in a blue moon where im totally engrossed during the entire thing

>fag OP
I can't help but agree with these posts, they are quite estronautical.

what's the problem with it though?

ironic that this is numale version of masculinity, then

>baaaad acting
>worse accents
>worst fight scenes
Hilariously pathetic if any man with an appendage between his legs thinks this is good male kino.
This isn't even Seagal-direct-release tier bad

*breathes in*

Wind River
Sicario
Hell or High Water

All written by the same guy and all too deep in the male tragedy (excluding sicario).

Taylor Sheridan is a horrible screenwriter.

lol I drew that picture

Could have done with a different title and also not existing at all

Bone tomahawk

don't believe this guy
I totally drew that picture, make me internet famous pls.

>internet famous
>on an anonymous board
I was just surprised to see it again, dick.

I've seen this quip a few times now. Does the author actually think it's funny?

Explain why

Found the butthurt numales.
Implying you guys know how fights in real world are. You guys believe fight should be like dance moves (as in capeshit movies).

Have you guys actually ever raised your noodle arms in life for a fight?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Absolutely disagree user.

Stop trying to take credit for my shit, bro.

I have practiced Muay thai for 8 years and after a clean 14-0 I went to BJJ, stopped at brown belt and after 5 consecutive swedish submission wrestling tournament wins at 1st and 2nd place. I started practicing MMA, been doing it for about 6 years now and I already got 17-1 as a record, that one loss was even by DQ (kick to the back of the head while kneeling). Be careful of who you say that shit to, considering that I could knock/choke you and everyone you know clean out.

this looks so fucking bad but its still miles ahead of every fucking cut heavy fight

it doesn't look bad at all if you've seen the film
it's actually great and the style works perfectly

His movies are basically television dramas stretched to a self-contained narrative. Have you actually read his scripts? It's like reading a 16 year old's writing project, with terrible Elmore Leonard style badass dialogue and none of the authentic characters to make up for it. Not to mention all of the plot contrivances and the "edgy" curveballs. When I watched Brawl in Cell Block 99, it felt more authentic than any of those three movies because it allowed the viewer to immerse themselves in this far-removed from reality world. Sheridan's movies are all about GETTING TO THE NEXT BIG SETPIECE and FINDING THE NEXT CLUE. Wind River was his best movie though, which tells me he's learning a little.

is this loss

just shut the fuck up and post "mankinos"

yes and you should know nothing stops after one block, as in all movies and Brawl in Block Cell 99.

Hobo with a Shotgun is better.

looks fun, needed something to watch

Reminder that Zahler's next kinopiece is blue lives matter the movie starring Mel Gibson.

This kills the soyboy

what the fuck

>You guys believe fight should be like dance moves
so you're telling me that this doesn't look hokey and choreographed to shit? the only difference between this and capeshit is that superheros aren't wooden dancers

Daamn cell block brawls look like THAT?!

BRAVO VINCE
R
A
V
O

the choreo is bad for sure

they dont even look like they try to hit each other or defend

No it doesn't. The reason they do heavy quick cutting is because the actors can't fight, and that's ok because they're actors, not martial artists. You can't get a brick wall like vaughn and attempt to film him like bruce lee. You every frame a painting fucks need to watch more films

you dont need to know how to fight to film a movie you dumbass.

Imagine being such an omega that you have to pretend to like a retarded movie because it’s “manly”.

>tfw a month ago Sup Forums couldn't stop sucking this films dick
>now the opinion has changed completely

I agree it's shit but how come?

literally shills, that's how it also has such high reviews

Goodfilm

A movie shitskins will never understand