If you have the following in your top 10 for 2017 you need to leave this place forever:

If you have the following in your top 10 for 2017 you need to leave this place forever:
>Logan
>It
>Baby Driver
>Any of the capeshit that came out
>Blade Runner 2049

What about Get Out or Thor Ragnarok, OP?

Got them all and I ain't leaving.
What you gonna do about it?

Imagine how tryhard OP’s top ten is if he’s freezing out Blade Runner

>Get Out
of course I forgot that piece of crap. add Ghost Story and A Cure For Wellness too. Horror is truly the genre for dithering idiots.

Reminder that liking anything that's popular is bad. I too enjoy eating shit because everyone else enjoys eating cheeseburgers

>your only choice is cheeseburgers and shit
Remind me to not wipe my feet if I ever visit your house. Not like you'd tell the difference.

what if Baby Driver is my #1

If you watched any movie made in 2017 you need to leave.

>it's a metaphor

Exactly. How dare you contribute to cinema in its current state. It's like giving a crack head money, he'll just keep doing it and killing himself slowly.

So what is your top 10?....

End of thread right here desu

make up your mind already. do you want a whopper, or do you want... a whopper

>If you have the following in your top 10 for 2017 you need to leave this place forever:

Drive.

Especially if you want to be like the Goose or look up to him as a role model.

I'm sure your taste in fast food and anime is impeccable.

Baby Driver is my #1

That said in an objective sense I'd consider BR2049 #1 but it's just not my kind of movie.

>inb4 manchild needs explosions in his movies
No, I just don't really care to spend 3 hours watching how a character i don't care about finds his daughter

INPA:

Song to Song
The Lost City of Z
The Square
Florida Project
Good Time
Logan Lucky
Thelma
The Killing of a Sacred Deer
Okja
Columbus

Still need to see quite a bit

Baby Driver was a good movie you pretentious twat

Pretty reddit.com/r/truefilm tier list to be honest

Where is Good Time?

Why don't you read the list again, delete your comment, cry a little, and then commit suicide?

literally the only reason is because they're new and you're not allowed to have a favorite new movie in le cynical culture

The only 2017 film I've watched is Yagsparra. I'm probably not going to watch 10 movies from 2017 in my lifetime.

>baby driver
Some one got fondled by the space master
What's it like getting a blowy from the lipless wonder?

Agreed.

>Columbus
Was she good in it?

then you have really awful taste

An hero.

she carries the movie.

The only non-capeshit movies I've seen this year have been Blade Runner, Hitman's Bodyguard, and Murder on the Orient Express

Might have to see it then, dont think its released here yet

A Ghost Story wasn't meant to be a horror.
Just another basic normie looking for jumpscares and gore. I bet Jigsaw made your top ten of 2017.

how many Bela Tarr movies have you seen?

If you bet money I would be taking that shit from you

Because A24 is known for pumping millions into already established IPs to get a quick buck. Before you generalise an entire medium, please consider the bigger picture.

Roast my top ten

Clockwork Orange
Rashomon
Vertigo
Back to the Future
12 Angry Men
First Blood
Dazed and Confused
Citizen Kane
Fargo
Trainspotting

I was 19 once too :)

You're entitled to your opinion. I've only seen 5 of those; 12 Angry Men also belongs on my top 10, or would if I made one.

Hit the nail on the head, what do I expand with?

Check out Peckinpah and Cassavetes. I got really into them around 20.

If only you had that power you sad fuck. But you don't, so enjoy watching your laser discs in mommy's basement and posting on Manchurian image boards.