What do you guys think of this movie...

What do you guys think of this movie? I saw again for the first time in ages last night and parts of it were a bit better or worse than i remembered.

Keep moving forward!
I still recall that scene where the adult roommate walks around in the future, completely taking in all he missed

That was the deepest part of the movie for me. We never found out if that version still existed or if he changed when he changed the past

Everytime the movie gets to the end i always tear up.

Keep moving forward user.

It was alright movie.
Mister in hat had a hard life.

The thing I remember most about this movie is that it caused me to start referring to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to just "PB&J"s for a while. Still do it sometimes.

GOAT villain.

Also very ironic the time travel movie has a Frozen reference.

0/10
MC wasn't /ss/ed by his future wife

Nice message. Good villians, the other characters were just okay. The character-driven parts are great, everything else is kinda boring.

i wanted to fuck the mom

Does this movie have niggers in it? I'm open to watching it as long as the Jews didn't put any niggers in.

Had a pretty nice theme and message throughout, and they did a good job with it, but you can also kinda see where there was some executive messing about. ( "We gotta add a robin williams robot to this movie!" )

Overall pretty alright.

>Canada is North Montana

Foresaw the future -

made "little hands" joke before it was fully relevant

This is what my neighborhood moms always refer it to when they offered to make a snack. And most of these moms were stay at home Jewish mothers (we were the Catholic anomaly in the neighborhood, other than my next door neighbor, the Buddhist from Japan).

I came in here to post exactly that.

Same.

With or without her wearing the bowler?

Franny is a sorely underrated MILF

>ywn meet a quirky qt as a child who is a little younger than you but you know she will be your smoking hot wife someday so you groom her for that role
Hurts.

Actually kinda too bad John canned the DTV sequels program. Among the projects that was lost was Meet the Robinsons 2: First Date.